Just ate an entire pizza by myself...

Just ate an entire pizza by myself. I think it's still recent enough that I could probably just throw it back up if I tickle my throat. Should I do it?

I'd do it, but next time don't fuck up like that

Nothing wrong with pizzas I eat them quite regularly

consider it a cheat day

fucking up once wont kill you dude

why didn't you just chew and spit it out idiot

>having eating disorders

I'm too much of a pussy, I can't do it. Fuck my life.

Don't be a pussy and throw it up.

Digest it, count today as a cheat day and remember this moment for the next time that you are tempted!

>literally forcing yourself to vomit up food
That, my friend, is a mental disorder for which teenage girls are often hospitalised.
Also, do you think Chad fucking barfs up his pizza? No, no he doesn't, because that's fucking weird.

the only thing negative about pizza is the salt, it makes you look bloated for 1-2 days after eating one.

The rest is okay, im talking EUROPEAN REAL PIZZAS here, not your ameriburger abonimation "pizza" that swims in grease and tastes like shit.

European pizzas have like 800-1200 calories per whole pizza depending on the toppings, im eating a quattro formaggi like once a week.

Yeah man. Puke it up.
And then eat it again you weak fat pig.

Go lift heavy no reason to waste the calories :D

Tickle your colon instead

it was homemade so I know what went on it
store base, olive oil, tomato paste, bocconcini, pepperoni salami, anchovies, mushrooms, bit of cheddar, then some more olive oil + salt + pepper.

the salt was himalayan though so it probs has less sodium than table salt? I guess the pepperonis would be sodium rich though.

>being bulimic
>wanting to lose gains
at the absolute worse you'll gain a couple hundred grams of fat plus a load of water you'll piss/sweat off in the next day

Sounds good, if you did not go all crazy with the thickness of the crust that sounds like a decent 1000 calorie pizza, no problemo.

Regarding sodium: it does not matter, you will retain water.

A human needs like 2.5g of sodium a day, everything above that gets stored as water... a pizza usually has like 3.5.-5.5g of sodium, which means bloat.

But that aint a problem if you just eat a bit less sodium the next 1-2 days.. water will leave.

You fucked up, OP. Work extra hard now until the day you die.

It's not gonna kill you if you just do it once you fucking faggot. Let it be a lesson to you.

You went through the effort to hand make a pizza even though you knew it was a bad idea the entire time while you made it. Do you have no god damn self control at all?

I just ate a whole Pizza pocket! Should I do the same?

Two hours of medium intensity cardio f@m. You should be fine.

just workout harder, if you do enough cardio you can eat anything you want

Better eat 3 more and then puke them up.

You know what fuck it everyone just start vomiting everywhere.

Just went back to the gym, gonna do some extra volume and bodyweight work
Nup
It's how I know I'll fail, like every other time.

Show some accountability then OP. Take a picture of your gym entrance when you get there.

I had to check in to use the wifi there so

are u a girl?
show feet

No that's my fake account. Like I'd do four gym check ins a week on my real account

But good taste in fetishes, user, this website needs more footfags

This

Whenever my inner fatty just can't help his fat Face I take a few bites and spit it out. Then chug water. I get full, and get the flavour.

Fucking idiotic. You'll get stomach ulcers that way, your stomach will start producing acid when your salivary glands start breaking down the sugars in the food in anticipation of a nice big bolus

>yfw you find out that your body starts absorbing sugar in your mouth and still spikes your insulin when spitting out

that's wasteful and depressing

that's why you eat a piece of celery or whatever in between spits to trick your stomach

Damnit

sipping milk would be better at neutralising the acid

I ate an entire Tombstone pizza yesterday. 1400 calories, 68g protein, 96% daily sodium intake. Not really that terrible desu

You're fucked in the head

Everything else aside, spit then chew isnt satisfying. There's more to pleasureable eating than just flavour, your brain is what's telling you it's pleasureable, and if youre not swallowing, youre brain isnt giving you that pleasure.
It's like ruined orgasms arent pleasureable. Sure you jacked off and you even came, but you didnt enjoy it. Stupid.

well i've been doing once a week for years and have never had a problem. i feel the health problems from consuming junk are worse than a small eating disorder that i can control.

>spits food
>"eating disorder that i can control"

there is literally nothing wrong with eating a pizza

unless you are a fatty

Why the fuck does it matter? As long as you track your cals it doesnt mean shit what you eat

you should kill yourself instead so you never eat a whole pizza again you disgusting piece of shit.

have some fucking self control.