ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF HAPPENED TO MY ASSHOLE RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING HELP ME

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF HAPPENED TO MY ASSHOLE RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING HELP ME

it's super sensitive and some fleshy bulb is protruding. Picture highly related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perianal_hematoma
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You got a case of the roids

I don't think it's quite that.

I had shit like that happen to me less than a month ago, OP. Some muscles of my asshole protruded and hurted depending on what kind of movement I made. It eventually got better on it's own after a good 4 days or so.

As to why it happened, no idea. Maybe it has something to do with diets, who knows.

But it should get better soon.

be honest with us, what did you put up there?

Does anyone have that story where the guy with roids tries to bench for the first time and thing thing fucking bursts blood everywhere?

It's just an external hemorrhoid. Give it some time and it'll go away.

Congrats with the hemoroids, OP.
Maybe chill out on the gay sex to leat it heal again.

hemoroids m8, go to doctor to give you some medicine.

>more fiber
>stop heavy squats for awhile
>don't use tissue

You don't know true pain until you suffer from anal hemorrhoid caused by having such severe diarrhoea that you tighten all your ass muscles in pain when you shit, and the stomach acids burn your asshole and hemorrhoid, causing them to bleed.

Happened to me last month, genuinely contemplated suicide.

Had it also for a while. I suspect it's because of all the ATG squatting.

Brace your core, not your sphincter you idiots.

nothing i swear

too shy, i'm just going to sit gingerly for a few days and hope it goes away.

This is why you should wear lifting plugs, you dumb cunts.

I got a Trump shape lifting plug and it's making my squats great again.

I got a hemorrhoid from doing heavy deadlifts last summer, it was an interesting 2 weeks I have to say.

this has happened to me recently. it goes away.

[spoiler]DON'T TRY TO POP IT

>too shy, i'm just going to sit gingerly for a few days and hope it goes away.
Believe me, a hemorrhoid is one of the most normal things any GP will encounter in a day. Even if you told them you think you got it from trying to shove a lightbulb up yourself they won't even blink. All they give a shit about is that it's common and easy to diagnose and treat. I can't stress enough that being shy of showing someone who's seen so much shit you can't imagine isn't worth the pain you'll have for trying to ride it out.

>balls smaller
roider pls go back to fraud

I had one recently. Wash it with cold water. Also I put some kind of homemade ointment my aunt gave my mother and it worked very well. It was weird to put my ointment lubed finger up my ass, tho.

could it be this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perianal_hematoma

I have had this and it just went away, annoying but nothing too bad. Mine didn't hurt that much though...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perianal_hematoma

yeah i think this might be it. maybe im just a pussy when it comes to pain, im a gentle wiper.

Veeky Forums - Fitness and Health

the god did not intend the ass to take in objects of any kind. i would suggest you stop doing what you were doing. in case you engaged in homosexual escapade i would strongly suggest you repent as soon as you possibly can or burn for eternity.

in other words, hemorrhoids are punishment for inserting objects in your butt. you were wise to not go to the doctor because he would mark you as a homosexual on your personal chart.

So catching is out, but what about pitching.

just going near another mans chocolate crater is a sin of the highest order

avoid sitting it will just make it worse

Sorry bro, it's hemorrhoids, had them myself.
Go to a doctor, he'll pop the bulb and perscribe some pills.

Yeah fuck prostate cancer check ups.

i got hemorrhoids without doing anything with my ass

No poo? How's the hair?

ive habitually been getting hemorrhoids for a couple years now. go get it checked out and get some medicine. if it gets any worse, it might go into thrombosis and i dont think youre ready for that kind of hell. at that point, they shove a needle in there and local anesthetize then cut the fucker open.

seriously, get it taken care of. unsatisfying poops are alone not worth riding this out.

sure you did buddy

There is no point going to doctor.
Just go straight to drugstore and ask for something against hemoroids.

Enjoy turining your ass into a blood sausage

Eat more fiber
Drink more water
Wash your ass after pooping

Had this aswell. Above seems to work. I now shit daily in the morning and wash my ass no problemos m8

Oh shit son, it could be an anal fistula.
In which case, you'll need surgery and a two month recovery period.
t. had a fistula

The first time I took molly I got a giant fucking hemorroid

Yep same here. Found hemorrhoid in my ass few days ago. No more squatting or biking for me

well idiot, if he didnt intend it to take something in, why does it work then? like i said, you´re an idiot

>if i can jump in a well, it means it's meant for doing that
reductio ad absurdum faggot

take a hot bath

> mfw I imagine OP drawing this with paint trying to be as comprehensible as possible