What do you think you owe your parents?

What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.

what did they do to you sice you feel this way?

My mom is an alcoholic, lying, manipulating, bully and a down right bad persony. But i dont feel as much anger towards her as you do towards your parents.

thats a bold move cotton.

I tell them that sometimes in a fit of rage, but I'd never have the heart to actually do it. In fact, I'm planning on buying my mom a gold necklace for hir birthday

Everything from beating me as a child to stifling any interests.

They wouldn't let me have any friends until I was 17 for example.

Bump

They literally created you. Your body and blood is their offspring, you are the result of their lives, once they're dead, you will be their footprint on this world

Help!

Who is paying for college user?

shoo shoo r9k pls go

well at least your parents let you live with them and go to school.
my mom and her new husband didn't want to look at me anymore so while i was a teenager who didnt do drugs, drink or smoke and went to school and passed all the classes they managed to sent me to children's home/institution and I had to quit school and spent my remaining few years of childhood working in the institution basically shoveling manure throughout the day

there i started smoking tobacco and learned into drugs and once i got out i started drinking and doing drugs

after all this my mum asked me a few grand for a loan even though i was almost broke and that was last of my money and out of kindness and trust i lent it to her thinking i get it back in a month
she said i own it to her as she spent money on me when i was a child (even though it was mainly my dad who ever worked) basically announcing how she regrets ever having me

im alright now and dont even like drinking anymore, i still visit her once every few months though.

>you are the result of their lives
Yeah and we are all on fucking Veeky Forums and half the people here are probably autistic and that's just the start

Good job you're getting her gold cause I gave her a pearl necklace last night

My mom has stolen money from me and both my siblings. My dad, though he definitely is the only reason I had a roof over my head and food to eat, is a fucking dick who since divorcing my mom has become one of the most irresponsible people I know. He cries about being broke, while smoking $30 worth of cigars every day. He bangs prostitutes and crackhead junkies, while my whole life he was completely sober minus a few beers. No matter what I do, it's a waste of time and stupid, including going back to school and working out. My family is toxic. If I ever hit a large amount of money, I'd give them both a check and be done with it.

i respect my parents a lot but i can't help but feel like my mom ruined me bigtime. She divorced my dad when i was 6 because "muh feelings", never encouraged me to do anything with my life and just treated me as a baby up until i was 20 at which point she just expected me to transform into a CEO with a mansion and a yacht. The only life advice she ever gave me was "just go outside, just get a job lol". and she has a high paying government job and a fat house and two new cars and goes on vacations to the mediteranean twice a year (never even asked to bring me along of course) meanwhile i'm dirt poor with no future prospects and no male role model except Scooby. Huh. Not that he's bad, he's like the granddad i never had (sick rhyme). And yeah i love my mom. But can't help but feel like she left me in this situation. Anyway, all i can do now is help myself to the best of my ability, women are gonna be women.

i owe my mother a good deal, my father less so.

this is Veeky Forums related how? nigga just go kill your parents, we don't care. fuck off back to /r9k/ while you're at it.

Stefan Molyneux please stop

i think youve posted this on biz before

You should kill her, You owe it to her

Molymeme pls go

I owe them for not letting me turn out like a repressed resentful faggot like OP

>by the time I'm 30
Woah there mr ambitious.

Why do autists come to Veeky Forums of all places to have full-blown, catastrophic breakdowns?

thats a 2 years old copypaste maybe older, Veeky Forums with its gay bots, spamming the shit out of everybody