Pic

>pic

Obviously not natty, right?
Manlet anyway.

ofcourse it's natty you retard. if he's looking extremely shreded 7% bodyfat then i'd say roids is more likely but his bodyfat looks healthy enough for natty.

Not sure who that is but I'm way bigger than him and natty

Sure bruh

what drives people into getting these awful tattoos that make your arm look like a case of leprosy?

Who dat?

hybris

What a way to hide bad pec insertions

I should get a tat like that

Is that the manlet from Twilight?

That guy isn't big at all and is achieveable within 2-3 years of lifting and eating properly. Why does fit keep calling everyone /fraud/?

nice cleavage tattoo lmao

His body is fine, OP. Nothing on him would indicate that he's not natty.

Fashion and/or stretchmarks.

>bad pec insertions

Better than yours though

i got same type of pec insertion. gonna get a tat like that once i gain 5 kg more muscle

Post pics

The opportunity to get a pec excavatum tattoo that supposedly fits in with the gay sleeve one to make the depth of the pec excavatum less easy to see?

Not all of fit, just the fucktards that can't seem to understand fitness despite having all of the worlds knowledge at their finger-tips.

everyone is either

>natty

or

>dyel

He's 5'7, I'm only 5'9

would it look goofy if I did roids one day? Am I too short to not look retarded if I use test and tren? Be honest.

Looks natty to me

Push EVERDAY and eat and that'll happen after a couple years

>after a couple years
if you cycle test for eight to twelve weeks then come off it can you jump forward to like year three progress and then maintain that?

easily achievable natty

Do what you want man. You're still going to look small next to anyone that's 6'0 or greater.

I'm 6'1 and anyone that's 5'10 or below looks noticably smaller. Sorry, muscles don't fix that