Friendly reminder

That this is the ideal male body, if you put on anymore muscle than this you're coping for the fact that you're facially ugly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ja2SesyLdM
youtube.com/watch?v=g0ain288biQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Brazil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And what if I am facially ugly?

How to achieve?

Flex a 'cep

looks shit

>This is what beta low test nu-males believe

Look at the comment section of these two videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ja2SesyLdM

youtube.com/watch?v=g0ain288biQ

only if you have his godlike frame and facial aesthetics

Arms and shoulders are okay for someone training a year or so. His chest is shit. His posture is horrible, which is why this angle makes his traps look okay.

needs to get his neck a little thicker and more definition on his medial delt

thats because his face is perfect

u are not too far off desu. 5kg of muscle and he would be golden

Who would have thought that girls find an extremely succesful model attractive.

Girls attached to guys like this make conversation and dance with me at clubs. And I'm not even shredded. Just swole; kinda fat actually lol

Tangentially, why are women with boyfriends seemingly the thirstiest? Is it just the place that I live is imfested with whores?

But its funny how none of them are YOUR girlfriend

damn his head is huge and his shoulders are narrow, looks retarded desu

unlock twink faggot mode

i think this is the same case as with emma watson, people can relate to these celebrites and think they are so average-good looking that they have a shot with them. this is not even a 8/10 both face and body wise but girls will tell you he's 10/10 even if they dont think that.

He doesn't have narrow shoulders, his skull size is 26inch circumference which is 99.99% percentile is size.

He would brutally skull mogs average person.

take away this guy's visible abs and it's a different story. add 10-15 pounds of overall muscle but keep the abs visible and girls will drool over him.

only become thicc and juicy if you're gay. don't listen to the power lifters on here.

Women are already drooling over him

>pic related is your average comment on his instagram

>Francisco "Chico" Lachowski (born May 13, 1991) is a Brazilian model.
>Brazilian

wtf I thought all Brazilians were black/mulattos?

>this gymcel delusion
chico is a solid 10/10

How to fix problem
>Get buff
>Crush mangirl
>Cuck mangirl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Brazil

>this much thirst

why is this allowed on women and men look degenerate and disgusting when they do it?

People who lift don't do it for whores, you fucking subhuman mong, I lift for myself, not a bunch of 6/10 gutter rats, don't be stupid.