GOT CAUGHT TAKING A SHIT AT THE GYM

So there is one bathroom in my tiny ass gym. The door handle on it was broken because someone had kicked it open and they haven't replaced it yet.

It was 4am in the morning and I had to take a huge shit nobody was in the gym for the first 30 minutes I was there I go to take a shit, I strip down completely naked (I can only take shits naked) I closed the door and tried to be as fast as I could encase somebody came and you know what?

Some fucking lady opens the door and then screams and says sorry and literally runs away and left the fuck door. I had to creep to the door naked and close it, panic sets in, I wipe my ass and go out.

Awkward do another set of my workout then leave.

What the fuck is wrong with idiots don't they think to fucking knock even though door is broken? Stupid fucking bitch now thanks to her I'm never going back again. She's probably going to tell everyone as well

What's wrong with taking a shit again?

are you american? sue the gym. you'll probably win

Getting caught is whats wrong

While doing it naked

While doing a fucking tricep pose..

No shit I'm actually contemplating doing this. This stuff has really fucked me up psychologically

well you said you were naked. you were literally raped. you could make a case of being constipated because of fear of public toilets now

>he's naked and shitting in a bathroom

>he's stifling his arms while shitting

>he didn't lock the door at 4AM

Wow dude, literally life sentence material

>This stuff has really fucked me up psychologically

faggot.

I always take shits in my gym because of preworkout

you just a faggot

What is wrong with you m8?
Who cares, that lady might not have ever tried to use the bathroom before and possibly didn't know it wasn't locked. Maybe she too thought no one else was in the gym.
Just go back to the gym and continue your gains like it never happened, no one else will care.

what if he is transgender and the secret is out now?

that just means he no longer has to live the lie

were you squatting on the toilet too?

You should have gone over to the lady and started having a conversation about your poop. That would've broken the tension.

Remove autism

What was the general odor like at the time of the bust?

Women are weird. She might've gotten slightly turned on. Might be a really funny "how i met my boyfriend" kind of thing.

I also shit naked, and I squat on the toilet. No shame. It's the objectively superior way to poop.

I hope the toilet breaks one day. Although I do prefer the squat approach

since i saw that picture of someones thigh when a toilet broke i don't even sit down anymore to take a shit

post pic pls

Fuck. Trips have spoken, I'm breaking a toilet today.

why are westerners so soft
no wonder you're cucked by shitskins

Shadilay brother. Remember to lean to one side so you don't slice your leg in the slop on the way down

>Constipated because of psychological trauma

My fucking sides have reached new worlds

happened in china

>can only take shits naked
>OTHER people are the idiots

Stop being so self-conscious. No one's going to remember it after a while