The 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness

Check out number 43! Way to go!

web.archive.org/web/20170301015050/http://greatist.com/health/most-influential-health-fitness-people

greatist.com/health/most-influential-health-fitness-people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjsh4Z3GMUk
youtube.com/watch?v=o0TsO5u4c5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ew

This entire list was written by a fucking 12 year old. The top 10 are
>instagram 'models'
>Oprah
>Dr Phil
>youtube fitness channels
>deepak chopra
>a morbidly obese black woman
>khloe kardashian

hay man the dali lama is a sick nigga

These are definitely the most influential people in health and fitness, which explains the state of the general population

Day of our Lord 2017, a lying cheating reality clown meme is the president.

Somehow he believes influential people are still respectable citizens.

Any 2 bit idiot can become the most powerful man in the world in this day an age

She has terrible health, she wrote about how 2016 was a year of health disaster which someone her age shouldn't have.

has she no shame

Fuck off ShareBlue, you're the reason no one trusts leftists anymore m

4 years

She definitely influences me to eat better and stay in shape so I can retain the form of a "human being" and not a jelly filled beanbag

>This entire list was written by a fucking 12 year old

I think we both know who's responsible
|
|>
|

*8 years

i can't take any list that has david wolfe on it seriously unless it's a "biggest quacks in the health industry" list

she's a women--
she'll subconsciously go out of her way to compete with other women to increase her sexual value, by say, publicly showing she's becoming healthy, threatening other women searching for a mate

this happens in men too. it's like that fat nerd that loses weight and becomes more attractive and sociable than you--you instantly hate him for it because now he has a better chance at finding a mate

first impressions count

>Arnold is #40
>Amy schumer is #39

>No Rippetoe
>No Scooby
>No Zyzz

nope

Is formidable to see how passionately this cucks are still defending the clown in chief despite the guy's obvious plan to literally sell America to the highest bidder.

Hope you don't get sick with in next 4 years till democrats a health plan again

lamaists are notorious pedophiles in asia; the buddhist equivalent of catholic priests

Yes Obamacare was such a startling success with its high deductibles and price. Lets all celebrate the success of prices for it jumping by 50% in one area and 25% on average.

Executive order to abolish term limits, nigga

>arnold
>43
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did the IQ thread get deleted? Why?

>a smart, strong and cunning multi millionaire businessman is president

FTFY

>A known child rapist and all around mentally ill retard is ranked higher than the DALAI LAMA

Who made this list and why are they still allowed to function in society? Only in fucking America.

LOL at trump being "Smart"

LOL at trump being "strong'

LOL at trump being a "businessman"

He inherited his money and fucks everything up repeatedly. I will give you "cunning" because he is a conman and people like you are easy marks.

He is a syphilitic madman on the loose.

We gave the nuclear codes to a moron with the maturity of a second grader. Congratulations you fucknut.

who is the child rapist?

Lena Dunham

rich froning at 98. i stopped right there. say what you will about crossfit but the guy is strong, very strong, has very high cardio vascular reserves, and trains consistently. if he's number 98 i don't know what to say.

Go back to drinking soy milk.

Oh shut the fuck up. Ridiculous.

Lena Dunham used to spread her sister's vagina open and bribed her to kiss or lay on top of her repeatedly. To a surprise to no-one, her sister turned out gay just like pretty much all same sex abuse victims.

Why /pol/ can't stay in their containment board?

This is reddit tier bait and I'm not falling for it

Dude, the list is just hollywood types jerking themselves off and desperately trying to create a false sense of importance and value.

Notice how they put a few ACTUAL fitness celebs in there like instagram models and arnold in an attempt to legitimize that trash?

He inherited millions and turned it into billions.

A lot of people inherit millions, very few turn it into a becoming a famous billionaire and President of the United States of America. How come this "syphilitic madman" is able to achieve so much while you are here shitposting on a chinese cartoon webforum? Are you less than a syphilitic madman?

Self-professed, you fucking mongo.

She had the gall to write openly about it because she felt no guilt about it. One of the many privileges afforded to women.

Can you imagine a male celebrity writing about playing with his baby brother's dick and ass or something

>Any 2 bit idiot can become the most powerful man in the world in this day an age
What's your excuse then, faggot?

>He inherited millions and turned it into billions.
You sure about that? Who told you that? Trump? He certainly hasn't released his tax returns confirming anything.

lol at redpilled faggots complaining about someone who did something weird when they were a kid.

Sorry no one ever played doctor with you growing up. You were born a faggot and you'll die a faggot.

By Lena Dunham's own logic what she did was unequivocally rape

khloe is legit tho. she turned herself from the dumpy kardashian into the most fuckable kardashian

HOW IS HE NOT ON THE LIST

he'll be your president for 8 years or longer. california will have seceded before then and the rest of you will be free to ban music and legalize incest

>people

Have fun dying a virgin.

>most influential people
>people
He is not qualifying

Must be liberal tradition to molest their siblings

will not miss you when you're hanging from a tree desu

Cal wont secede. They have a massive pension system that will only get even more fucked when if they leave. Secondly the only way to leave the union is to start a revolotion. Secondly southern US has the same level of incest as the rest of the US.

The fuck?
Are you defending her?

Cause, her sister actually tried to get her arrested for that shit.

#1 is influential because she shares pictures of her cellulite

also holy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=kjsh4Z3GMUk

she says "i wish i could be skinny" or something to that affect at some point

Citation needed

This is what fitness looks like.

u cant lie, thats impressive for someone of her weight class

youtube.com/watch?v=o0TsO5u4c5s

makes me rage a little

its weird because I sympathize with her that it sucks that teachers would turn her down for being fat

but

"I thought, man my upper back - I've always been made about it because it has fat rolls - ..." Does she know she cant remove those fat rolls by eating less?

LMAOOOOOO

She said "white" first.

She didn't even say "thin" or "skinny" first.

>No Steve Prefontaine
>The man who inspired millions to participate in long distance running
>The first man to wear a pair of Nike's, race in them and is the entire reason why the company went from the trunk of some guys car to one of the biggest companies in the world

Steve Prefontaine did not die for this

>This triggers Veeky Forums

nobody knows who Hermes is anymore brother.

What a load of bullshit Arnies at 40 and Oprah gets number 2 for being fat

Most influential to health and fitness for the LADIES (who can't lose that stubborn belly fat lol)

This fucking list has to be a joke ...
Arnie below some shit Instagram models, Oprah nr2, No Stallone, Van Damme, Ronnie, Zyzz, no BB's ...

This fucking list just triggered me to hell and back.

SHES NOT FAT

SHES BODY POSITIVE

It's like they put Schumer one place ahead of Arnie on purpose.

Rate of increase has been lower than recent historical averages though.

>Joe Rogan not on the list
Shit list

>Day of our Lord 2017, a lying cheating reality clown meme is the president.
And yet you still lost

>>Day of our Lord 2017, a lying cheating reality clown meme is the president.

>>And yet you still lost

And yet you're still proud of Trump because you're dumb as shit. So, good for you, your reality show clown fraud of a candidate won and proved that the USA is the dumbest fucking nation on Earth.

>Killary cucks still salty

Ur dumb racist xenophobe bla bla bla

Spare us your whinning and fuck off.

>Your dumb as shit wow great argument, we must really be dealing with an intellectull giant here guys

Why do fat ugly people insist on getting tattoos and/or piercings?
They don't enhance your looks on their own, they're supposed to draw attention to a body part. When the body underneath is repulsive, they do nothing but broadcast "I have zero self awareness".

Because they think it will make them look hot.
Been there, had the same train of thought.

I am proud of Trump but not because I'm a moron. Did you mean to click on Veeky Forums? I think you belong on instead.

>almost the whole list is body positivists, "alternative" nutrition charlatans, pilates/yoga instructors, and body-positive talk show hosts

hahaha u mad?

Trump is president!

There's no way you can disagree with her though. She's fat, but it's her body and she does what she wants with it. If she wants to do yoga, she's entitled to and shouldn't be made fun of just because she's not your typical yoga girl. If this makes you rage, the problem lies with you, not with her. Why would anyone even care what she does?

shut up faggot

that bitch is heinous

>no federer
the better have been written before he won the australian open

I wasn't talking about your mom.

thanks

heh

I like how they write about fitness "professionaly", yet still give off a vibe of arrogance against fitness people.

How much of that list is mentioned to be taken seriously and how much is just click bate?

He didn't die for fitness. He died because he drove drunk and wouldn't wait for Frank Shorter's slam piece to get there and DD for them.

>Her yoga wardrobe is TO DIE FOR
Well yeah if you get to that size you will

>Amy Schumer higher than Arnold

Is this shit satire

>Sorry no one ever played doctor with you growing up.
>Bitches wanted MY dick since I was 5

Grow up.

>In case you somehow missed it, 2016 was the year body positivity became mainstream. We learned to rethink what health and beauty look like, and Graham was (and still is) at the forefront of that revolution.
oh dear

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS FAT, UNTALENTED SACK OF MEAT EVEN CONSIDERED HUMAN. I HAVE INGROWN PUBIC HAIRS THAT ARE MORE DESERVING OF BEING ON THIS LIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>40. Arnold Schwarzenegger
>39. Amy Schumer

Yep, everything checks out.