Should I count my gloves when I deadlift?

Should I count my gloves when I deadlift?

one two

yes,the air in your lungs aswell

Yeah you're lifting them aren't you?

Anybody have tips for measuring the weight of the chalk i'm using?

Currently i use a postage scale to weigh the bag before and after applying chalk to my hands and assume the difference is the weight of the chalk on my hands.

This doesn't account for the chalk lost on the floor or in the surrounding air though. Any ideas?

dont forget to take in consideration the amount of bodyhair you have.

London?

My gym has a filtration system that captures chalk particles and a scale you can use to weigh that against the initial amount of chalk minus the chalk in your hands.

I'll ask the manager if they're thinking of installing one next time i go in

Count it on the way up but subtract it from the way down. If you drop the weight you add it but if you lower the weight it averages out.

Chalk lost to the air enters a gaseous phase and is mostly breathed in, adding to your bodyweight. Chalk lost to the floor can be calculated by weighing the gym before and after (just flip the scales upside down).

Don't forget the mass of the air as you lift.
For my non-phd bros it basically sits on top of the weight, so you're lifting all of that too.

What about the weight loss from losing dead skins cells and sweat during the lift? What about the slow oxidation of the metal bar as well?

No, since when the gloves touch the bar they are considered to be part of the bar (they don't move), and you don't count the bar on deadlifts as you have to have plates on the bar in order for it to be off the floor.

But you do add the weight of your shorts and undies because it's a hips movement.

When you deadlift the bar off the floor you're actually leg-pressing the Earth.

There's a significant difference in the weight being lifted prior to and post fap. This is from the semen in your testes so make sure to count it. Still think nofap is a meme?

>Keep failing deadlifts due to grip strength

Should I use mixed grip?

Underrated bost

don't forget the dick in your mouth as well

mixed grip is for fags

Great thread my dudes, thanks for the laughter

>leg-pressing the Earth.
yeah nice ROM of a fucking micron

Don't forget to weigh your arms before you deadlift or else it's a wasted rep

yeah, also count your bodyweight, you're still lifting your weight when you're squating and deadlifting, also when benching and ohping you should add your arms weight

Just weight yourself on the floor scale, if you're not adding all your body weight and clothing accessories combined when you're calculating your lifts then you're not doing it right. Best thing to do is do your deadlifts on the floor scale during hours when no one is using it so you get an average number of how much you're actually lifting.

>just flip the scales upside down
my fucking sides

4pl8 and up, I use mix grip

I get an intestinal ultrasound before I deadlift so I can factor in poopy weight.

Do I count the neck pad when I squat?

Do you count the squat plug?

>flip the scales
Am laffin

do i count the writing on the plates when i squat

should I count my feels when I squat?

> none of these faggots adjust their weights in correspondence to the location and gravitational pull of the Moon

>mfw I squat 180kilofeels

May hit PR tomorrow.

>lifiting in gloves
count in a giant pussy inside your pants faggot

hook grip that ish, my dude.

so it also varies according to your sea level altitude?

Of course, if you're underwater then you have to consider the weight of the water you're lifting too

Yeah that's a good 500 grams there

Yeah and you should also check the humidity in the air so you are sure its not too much uncounted resistance when you lift.

Anyone gone to the gym towards the end of getting over a flu? Holy shit, better than steroids. Every part of your body is on overdrive from fighting the flu and you can easy double your normal reps. Can lift much heavier too but I never go too crazy because that will lead to tearing some shit up. I can even dunk during this time. Normally I can only grab the rim.

You NEED to acknowledge both the weight besides your body and RoM.

>A manlet with 40kg in plates and a short barbell
>A 6'3 guy with the same plates but an olympic bar
>The same
>ISHYGDDT

Yeah, they counteract the weight of the testicles you don't have.

Fuckin LOL

Hey Veeky Forums I have 17" arms do I count the weight of my arms too for benchpress and OHP? thanks

Only if its >= 4pl8

lol