Female Veeky Forums

ITT: we pretend that the majority of Veeky Forums is female

>5'4 master race reporting in

how do i get a flat stomach?

Why do you ladies always talk about lifting weights? I want to be tone, not big.

daily reminder this is what man want

>4'11
>anything but shit tier
5'2-5'6 is best tier

girafflet detected

>tfw 5'1 masterrace

How do i stop thinking about Dylan? I can't stop fingering myself while thinking about him. I feel so bad.

how do I get a giraffe?

you never will magen

Does anyone have any sex tipps? I already do the lying down on my back, turning my head a little to the right while moaning thing.

How long until 0,25/0,25/2/0,25?

>tfw bf took me out again
>paid for everything

he's such a sweetheart

anyway any of you girls know what should I wear on the weekend to get laid? going out with the girls

TFW 5'

>tfw 5/10 but have to settle down with only 8/10 men because Stacy keeps stealing all 10/10 men

going to get my ass, pussy, and pits waxed so I can fuck Chad. Who wants to help me make up an excuse not to go out with Mark?

Just think about Eric instead, Robyn

Just go fuck Chad.

I think the girls need some reference to get this, femanon.

do i wipe front to back or back to front?

>tfw haven't been laid by a 10/10 in two weeks
>tfw all of these average guys want to fuck me
>tfw have to make up excuses every time
>tfw boyfriend buys me all of these gifts but he is just an 8/10 so wont fuck him
Life truly is suffering

Why is my boyfriend so upset? Like all I did was fuck Chad while he was gone. Then Chad told me to get lost. How do I get my old bf back? What do?

Lol

Nothing would change, women are as nasty as men when they're alone.

Daily reminder that you're counting calories and working on the cross-trainer while STACEY is fucking your crush at least twice daily.

Forget about him, sister. You were wrong in the first place to get a nonChad bf. Friendzone these 7/10 men instead.

daily reminder that while you're fucking BRAD, STACEY is fucking CHAD

Underrated

Why can't I lose weight? I have literally eaten like 90 calories over a month and still I didn't lose a single pound :(((((

Do you know any new modern diets that will let me lose weight without starving myself?

>tfw my boyfriend cried when we walked in on me sucking Chad

like what??? what kind of asshole are you to think that you own me? I can fuck whoever I want asshole

I'm thinking of chopping his dick and balls off when he's asleep, any tips sisters?

maleanon here, gross

>guy here
I really love girls with tight small pussies. And if you have big labia you should just kys

Embrace him

Maleanon here.

I do like dogs but I find cats easier to care for.

Who else hates it when rich Chads use a condom even though you said they don't need to?

This is like the 15th time that I tried to get pregnant by some rich guy to live on alimony for the rest of my life. As the mother of HIS child I deserve it, but they all don't want any babies """""yet""""".

Should I start dating one of them and convince them after six months or so that I take the pill or should I continue to hit on drunk Chads?

>tfw 5'9''

I think most guys would choose me any day over a 5'3'' dumb slut, that chart is sooooo wrong

Today when I was at the gym running, getting tired way too easily but like whatever.

Out of nowhere, this chinky woman touched my shoulder and said "sorry, but you're bleeding. Need a tampon? ".

I panicked and said "HAHA that's just my nose", and proceeded to rub my period blood on my face, and run to the washroom.

I've been here for 2 hours now, what do?

Claim you have glandular fever, but post pics of you and chad out. That way Mark finds out and you get to fuck chad, literally only a positive.

Can't stand this cunt.

Fucking kek

Hey girl you need to poke holes in his condoms. Thats what I did and now I'm set for life.

I tried it but rich people are so careful when it comes to their condoms. They won't give them away for a moment :(((((

I see.

>tfw 5'11" with legs up to my neck
>tfw Chun-Li mode
>tfw Chad would rather fuck a flashlight with legs then try to get with you

A-At least I'll won't have (wo)manlet kids right?

>tfw your oneitis is fucking some other girl

Is she our girl?

mrw i'm 5'10 tranny girl happy w/ my height

Maleanon here

i actually find people magazine to be fascinating and love to talk about the lives of celebrities in conversation

>guy here
Nice try Stacey.

There's nothing wrong with having a flexible and malleable vagina it's all skin anyways and it's genetics that determine the elasticity of a vagina not sex and actually I've been told by numerous guys that they prefer my vagina as opposed to some tight fucking prude because they can actually fuck instead of having to slowly be gentle so they don't hurt the little bitch. In fact all of my friends have had similar experiences so why don't you just fuck right off with your meme tier muh tight vagina and go to hell

Try asking him if he's going to take much longer

You guys are all a bunch of faggots.

>guys
Don't gender me shitlord

Damn, bitches are fucked up.

Just be yourself girls.

KEK

KEK

Yeah, this will help.

if you sleep with dylann, its your boyfriends fault

Goddamn, who is this angel? Is there more?

>Fat virgin sex stories
Whatever makes you feel better Loosey

I only date 6'2 and taller black girls with muscular builds. Because i want my offspring to be nfl superstars

Tell him to cum when you start to get sore. But make sure you make lots of faces that show how much pain you are in first.

Asians have tiny tits and act like retards. They smell bad too.

How do I convince my bf to get a circumcision? Uncut penises are just repulsive.

then you post a picture of a Polynesian football player.......

I'm a guy btw

But, of course, It's NEVER your fault. Your bf is supposed to be the one to maintain your interest on him. Cant blame yourself if you feel attracted towards a more alpha male.

there are no males on the internet

benis with timestamp

Half black children are doomed to NBA semi-stardom only

Can you imagine being this weak willed, a complete slave to basic emotional needs?

dick or gtfo

Of the 8 men I have slept with, 6 of them were circumcised and 4 of them were not. I can tell you it hardly makes any difference because all 12 of them were fun.

Scream "NO, NOT LIKE THIS!" whenever he moves. Also don't forget to cry a lot to make him try harder.

Hih.

Kekd

We are Goddesses who don't need to approve our actions to anyone.

Dylan is obviously a better man therefore she has every right to leave/cheat on her bf for him.

Anyone able to find this actual thread on teddit?
I wanna read the comments and see if the white knights come out to support her but i cant find it.

Ask him "Is it already in?" a lot.

Also complain about how Tyrone was bigger every 30 seconds.

>tfw when you are tall enough to be still be taller than even the tallest woman of the 'pushing it' group even if she wears heels.

Small joys of life.

There's no way this thread is just 48 guys pretending to be femanons right?

How can a 23 year old anything be like this.

srs what the actual fuck

>high estrogen thread

>believing women ''change'' with age

Oh, man. You are in for a ride.

>tfw lordosis does nothing for you
>no matter how hard you try
>tfw you will be a chestlet forever

sometimes i double bra when going out, to be stacy for a day.

will mild cardio at least fix my butt?

In on this. Someone please explain...

Women are mindless idiots who are complete slave to their emotions. How have you not figured this out yet?

Soooooooo....

Did she rape herself?

Thats the point you retard

I bet everyone told her she was a piece of shit. That sub calls people out when it's that shitty

Anyone here have a small vagina?

My 6 inch boyfriend bottoms out.

How can I start to learn how to take chads dick?

>fat nigger with a bush on its head
lmao no.

I have been searching but only found other forums talking about it with no link, can't find it anywhere

Knock on next door.

>Veeky Forums can't even shitpost as a chick with any degree of unferstanding
Figures

>Girl cant even shitpost and use spell check
Figures

>guy at the gym looks in your direction

How to stop this ?

well was he cute?

>How to stop this ?
Obviously not you dumb slut.

Don't tell me about it. Just because I'm squatting in my yogapants and belly top, everybody is stare raping me all the time.

Guys just stop.