Slut thread

I wanna get pissed

>Massive wall of text
CliffsNotes?

This one is old as shit, surprised you didn't know the story just from the title line.

Let's see how much I can remember without reading it.

>beta cuck is in a LTR with a slut
>they're in college
>slut starts fucking this foreign prep kid
>beta cuck is really mad
>continues pursuit
>gets humiliated and upset
>eventually slut has to tell beta cuck off because he can't exit the relationship on his own
>foreign dude and slut eternally bone and laugh at beta cuck

Beta cuck wouldn't even be a beta cuck if he had nuts and just dumped the bitch when she started doing dumb shit behind his back with the foreign guy, and like all beta stories they should've ended before they started.

A+ summary

I read stuff like this before going to the gym. Seriously underrated. Sips got nothing on this.

WEW. Good reason to train some kind of grappling.

Daily reminder that fucking betas are the real problem.

This is the most beta thing I've seen

>no thx
>lol no thx
>lol no thx

Don't be this motherfucker, either.

Really activates the old almonds.

>Leaves wedding because she's afraid she'll be forced into a slightly uninteresting but stable lifestyle
>Decides to fuck a bunch of random guys, drink alcohol, and set shit on fire.

The people who make these commercials really have no sense of long term goals do they? 10 years from now someone like this will probably be complaining on facebook about how they "Can't find the right man!!!!" while having gained 200 pounds and owning 20 cats.

I hate feminism.

Hmmmmm.

Not Veeky Forums related.

>>> /r9k/

That writer is such a fag, his comic sucks

fuck. what is this from? if this isn't sarcastic/a joke, i'll have just lost a lot of faith in women.

I used to read one of his comics religiously until I started to realize how fucking retarded it is. The only male characters I can remember off the top of my head are:

-Blond guy who's character trait is that he's an asshole to literally everybody
-Gay guy
-Beta faggot who's dating a superhero chick
-fit guy who is a douchebag and only thinks about sex
-Walky, the self insert of the author who is pretty much functionally retarded

This isn't how real people act. This isn't even how interesting characters act.

you will never be tyler

what does this mean? what is happening here? (not from USA)

Bitches can't even make a good sign.
Words are all squished together.

You deserve better, Tyler.

Girl asking guy to a school dance. It's become a sort of meme to ask someone to a dance in an over the top way in order to post it to social media and get likes.

the popular highschool stacy is asking him out by twerking with her friends. also, tyler has a big dick

getting married is literally the opposite of having long term goals. its locking you into a future that, even if you want now, you may not want in 10-15 years, but you cant do anything about it because youre obligated to your family

would it be better if in 10 years she was complaining about "I wasted my entire life!!!" while having gained 200 pounds and raising 20 children?

Hahahaha. What a faggot. I wonder how he looks.

>I wonder how he looks.
Probably pic related.

I have a similar RL story but I ended up being the "foreign prep kid". Without the humiliation, thou.

I think this is OC

Getting married and having children is the end goal for a majority of the population. But just because you get married doesn't mean you have to have kids or gain 200 pounds or do anything you don't want to do. It's important to marry someone who matches your goals and personality.

If you marry a fat loser who wants 20 kids, then that's your own fault for letting that relationship get to the point where you leave a guy at the alter.