What's the best water to drink for them ph levels and minerals? I'm sick of drinking dollar store shit water

What's the best water to drink for them ph levels and minerals? I'm sick of drinking dollar store shit water

filtered tap water, you dumb goy

Filters remove a lot of essential minerals tho

teaspoon of clay in an 18oz glass of water

those shoes are different

Anyone who buys bottled water on a regular basis deserves to die

Really hoping this is a b8 thread

Ok so what do you drink? If you're on the go and need some bottled water, what's the best choices. I'm not looking for insults I'm looking for actual tips and advice

"Hey guys, which cell phone service should I go with that's affordable and reliable?" It's the same concept user, why are you all so hostile?

well water

There are special filters that dont

So youyou literally have a well outside of your house? Ok
What about when you're on the go?

Nestle Purelifes are god tier. They use RO or distillation which makes super pure water than add minerals back in. Usually pretty cheap at the store too. I'll refill a bottle with tap water and drink it occasionally but I'm scared of relying on the Fluoride jew.

>you literally have a well outside of your house?
yes

are you so fucking retarded that you think people don't use wells anymore?

Water from a glass bottle, so you don't get them test lowering BPA's. If you're on the go look for a glass bottle, like Foss for ex. or simply drink your own urine.

>Not owning water rights and having your own mountain spring well

I'd get a filtration system. Otherwise, just buy bottled alkaline water. Boxed water might be better, but it's meme-tier and comes in baby cartons.

Are you so fucking retarded that you don't realize people actually travel to other places and don't have time to look for a well to drink out of? Go play in traffic

>he wastes money on plastic bottles every fucking day but he's literally never heard of a fucking recyclable bottle

you should really fucking kill yourself shitbag

>corrupt officials get control of my local water company
>proceed to embezzle fund used for network and well maintenance and cleaning
>sell land in water protection zone ie. permeable land directly above main sources of city water
>people who buy the land don't connect to sewage grid but use septic tanks that drain into soil
Yeah, I'll stick to bottled water, thanks. At least until I finish my country home and dig an artesian well there. Fuck cities, especially eastern european cities.

Best water for health reasons and taste that I have ever drank IMO.

Why? It tastes better, it has more minerals and costs next to nothing.