Come on Veeky Forums. Just give yourself a bite of me. It won't hurt you. All the women love me!

Come on Veeky Forums. Just give yourself a bite of me. It won't hurt you. All the women love me!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vxQqdFOeoM
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11721581/Worlds-oldest-person-116-eats-diet-of-bacon-and-eggs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, I'll just eat less tomorrow

Wow, that wasn't hard!

Is that a diet mtn dew? If so, I'm in.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vxQqdFOeoM

haha, no thanks, I don't enjoy cancer, lower testosterone, and DNA damage :)

*tips fedora*

GOT EM

lmfao, look at this retard who ACTUALLY believes nutrition is as simple as calories and macronutrients

>tfw doing Piana Keto

I'll just eat your insides

>Eat meat
>Die of easily preventable disease

Many such cases

I would fucking crush that. Dirty gain all the way, baby.

Literally watched this episode last night with my girlfriend

I asked how Arby's even stays in business. She's a vegetarian who has never heard of Arby's.

Seriously, how does Arby's stay in business?

Looks like shit.

POST THE ROAST

Go back to /sp/

no idea, but i had friends who worked there that told me the thing they heard most from customers was one word: "Roundup!"

I've never eaten at Arby's and always thought they were the most embarrassing of fast food choices. If I wanted cheap fast food with high protein, I'd get a couple 1/2 pound bean and cheese burritos from Del Taco (like 30g each for $1).

Is Arby's actually worth checking out if I want some quick protein?

>vegans first false flag
pathetic

that board is kill m8

rip in peace

so is Veeky Forums

I'm literally about to go to popeyes

mmmmmmmmm

All the healthiest populations eat meat 4 times a month or less, having it as a diet staple is asking for problems

>always thought they were the most embarrassing of fast food choices

That would be Dairy Queen or Checkers.

>DNA damage

Wait what, explain this. I eat mcdoubles for bulking often

t. vegan

Source? Explain? Curious here

I fucking love Arby's.

The oldest people in the world smoke a cigarette at least once a day. Any less is asking for problems.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11721581/Worlds-oldest-person-116-eats-diet-of-bacon-and-eggs.html