Want to get Veeky Forums to impress them pussies

>Want to get Veeky Forums to impress them pussies
>Go Veeky Forums instead
>Literal 5/10
>Women either check me out or lower their eyes as if I was too confident.

While you bust your ass for lean fat mass all I needed to do is dress fancy and straighten my back, show chest.

So tell me again, why do you want to get Veeky Forums?
No offense to fat fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G-OwsRdYXjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you shit cunt

0/10

That's a whole lot of capital-A Autism.

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Veeky Forums and dyel

:^)

so by your logic, a man who's 3' tall and 800lbs just has to dress nice and stand up straight and he'll pull tons of chicks.

oh what's that? the shape and size of your body matters to people?

You can't look that Veeky Forums when the clothes come off in bed. However you can look Veeky Forums

that coat looks like something straight from Forever 21, looks atrocious, guy is just so good looking that you don't notice.

By the time you get there it really doesn't matter.

>straighten back

The videogame meme really got me when I was younger and now my back is permanently rounded. Feelsbadman.

> Yfw half of Veeky Forums wants to tap that

this. if we wanted to discuss the merits of fashion we'd do it on Veeky Forums, not Veeky Forums

Or you could be both..

That's why I said no offense to fat anons.
You shouldn't be fat to begin with

Even a manlet who dresses like he earns $10k /month can have the same effect.

All that matters to women are looks and confidence.

Seriously if you want to get stronger or physically built to feel better I respect that.

But for girls you literally just need to dress well and be confident.

It doesn't matter.
Women who just want casual fun with a muscle buddy are less than whores.

To the rest your body doesn't really matter to them it just shows that you can accomplish stuff and that you're a physically attractive or strong man and they love it.

How you explain some skinny manlet getting laid and you don't even when doing 10oatmeals a day?
You think a girl gets wet because you bench 200lb?

The model industry once said this about men:
"A good looking man can look good in anything".

They detest fit blue collar workers, athletic active men and dadbods who don't let themselves get comically obese or even chunky.

They push these masturbatory caricatures of masculinity in ken doll clothes too easily manipulated women and stupid men who don't know their own worth.

It's also kind of how the modern "aesthetics" and "SKWAT R UR A PUZZY" shillers market themselves as well.

Daily reminder; no matter how much you polish a turd, it's still a piece of shit

Aesthetics

Do you think the only fun part about sex is touching the genitals?

>Women either check me out or lower their eyes as if I was too confident
Let me translate what's really going on: You're a delusional retard who's temporarily brimming with confidence due to your "lifestyle change" which is painting what normally happens to you in a different light.

You're not being checked out. You're being mocked. Women are not avoiding your gaze because they're intimidated, you're just ugly and they don't want to look at you. End of story. Try again next time.

There are many reasons to get Veeky Forums

Every man should dress as well as possible, have a good posture and be confident. Your clothes and haircut are extremely important and this is always overlooked.

However, it takes very little time to buy nice clothes and fix your posture. After that point, are you just going to stop improving yourself?

If you really want to improve yourself (and judging by your writing, impress girls) it should be on several levels. Fashion and Fitness are a solid foundation but there are many more layers to go on top of that.

Also this guy is right

Most men are actually able to date or achieve more than they think they do.

Society has just reverted things to emasculate men and be dogs instead of hunting girls.

I can bet a lot of those who think are too ugly can look much better if they wanted to, and no need to Veeky Forums for that.

This is why I respect strong lift more.
They don't train for beach exhibition but to get stronger.

I have a girlfriend and girls do check me out ever since I started being Veeky Forums.

Stop getting mad broham.

>decide to get Veeky Forums instead of Veeky Forums
>women think I'm gay because I dress well
>decide to get Veeky Forums and stop being Veeky Forums
>women think i'm gay because I take care of my body

fuguu~~~~

>You think a girl gets wet because you can bench 200Ib?

Yes.
youtu.be/G-OwsRdYXjo

Lol no they don't faggot. I got new clothes and it was a moderate difference but no night and day. Nothing is going to replace having a nice body

because you can do both, and Veeky Forums doesnt help once the clothes come off

These guys are drowning in pussy

All that madness though.
Can't get over the fact that getting Veeky Forums to attract whore is a meme?

Sorry forgot image

is that neck shopped?

kek, is that dylann roof on the right?

no

>browse Veeky Forums to get fit
>browse Veeky Forums to become fashionable
>browse Veeky Forums to become smart
>browse Veeky Forums to become romantic
>browse Veeky Forums to become wealthy
>browse /adv/, Veeky Forums, /n/, Veeky Forums and /diy/ to learn how to be independent
>browse /soc/ to become shameless
>browse /news/, /pol/, /mu/, /tv/, /x/, /sp/ /whatever you want/, to develope a personality and have things to talk about (this depends on person to person)
>browse /trv/ and /out/ to be "mysterious"

That's how you self improve. You guys are amateurs. Women don't like one thing only, they want a well-rounded chad with a passion to live

And according to you they want someone who browses Veeky Forums all day.

Yes
It's shopped of course

dude all you really need is:

>Veeky Forums for money
>Veeky Forums for the body
>Veeky Forums and /soc/ for brain and socializing

outside of that, every other board is useless. Veeky Forums just wears weird shit that makes you look homeless for thousands of dollars

The asian in the middle is actually a reverse trap.

>Veeky Forums just wears weird shit that makes you look homeless for thousands of dollars
Kek