Whats wrong with sipping on water after eact set?

Whats wrong with sipping on water after eact set?

Being hydrated ruins gains.

lmao i bet u warm up with the bar too

It's only the 2nd worst thing you can do working out 1st is wearing basketball shorts

blood flowing to your gut instead your muscles

Nothing. This is what you're supposed to do, and I would have sex with the girl in this picture.

If you sip constantly your body gets used to being fed water, instead of producing for itself. You dehydrate yourself the second you stop sipping.

Your body's cells keeps a certain amount of h20 ( molecule of water). If you keep drinking water your cells will absorb your excess water and won't have any space left to absorb protein and testosterone when you work out.

>girl

who is this?

>being that guy

sorry to say its a tranny. look up Chloe Arden on youtube

see

I am this guy and I love it!

>sorry to say its a tranny
Never gonna make it

all this shitposting

If wanting to fuck that is gay then I'm not straight, hold me Veeky Forums

trannies are gay, traps aren't

I bench press 120kg for working sets and I warm up with the bar. It's important to get a feel for your technique before pressing. No shame in it. I lol at weak incels "warming up" with 1 plate which they can barely press with shit form

what else am i supposed to do between sets.
i always sip some water after every set, if the rest is long enough i also snap with sloots between sets.

some people don't even bring water to my gym, they just do their shitty workout without a single sip, what the fuck
im always so fucking thirsty when i work out

I bring a huge ass smart water bottle and take a 1 or two sips after each set. By the end of the workout my stomach is so full of water i feel like Im going to puke.

Now I make sure to limit myself to one bottle per workout and its helped me alot.

Better than checking your phone after each set.

not if they have feminine penis.

>implying that would stop me