That socially anxious guy who stares at the floor between sets

>that socially anxious guy who stares at the floor between sets

>that guy who doesn't walk up to you and give a firm handshake

DELET THIS

Don't fuck with the quiet guy bro he has an Ak in his car.

Bumpy

>that faggot who flexes in the mirror and lifts more weight than you

oh wait thats me lol stay mad

> that guy whos DYEL as fuck but brings his 9/10 gf to the gym

there are interesting things on the floor

Oh fuck this is me big time. How to not be autistic guys?

I fuckjng knew someone was looking at me

A brave man

>that guy who gets up to go to the water fountain for one sip of water and comes back after every set

i try my hardest to pretend im not autistic so i look around, then i focus on my head tilting too much so i suddenly have a giant neck spasm and my head twitches

Fuck, I used to do that.

go away cunt stop stalking me

How do I stop yawning in gym? Seriously, it happens all the time. I yawn an aware of like 30 times during a gym visit

Try sipping

I unironically sip but I still yawn

I think it is all these yawn threads that did it to me

>that guy who breathes air in between sets
>that guy who rests on a bench in between sets
>that guy who paces around in between sets and only makes sporadic eye contact with the other gym goers

Am i doing this right?

>That guy that actually works out instead of hitting on guys in the shower/sauna

>that guy who doesn't talk to anyone and just lifts with headphones in
Fucking psycho creeps me out

Oh fuck, I do all this shit. Am I not gonna make it bros?

>that guy who asks what weight you're lifting, then says he did that back in highschool

>that pajeet wearing a t shirt jersey with his name on it that comes in with his friend, exclusively using machines

>that guy who propositions you every day in the showers to give you a bj and one time he was doing it and slipped his finger up your bum and it felt pretty great actually

>that guy who invited you to the gay sauna and you went but not before bleaching and waxing your downstairs mix up and anus who also introduced you to like 4 dudes with arms bigger than your waist who all formed an orderly queue and piped you for five hours straight then the guy who invited you doesn't even pay for the pedialyte you need to rehydrate with

Seriously fuck that dude.

>that guy you spoke to once in between a set who now has to come up to you every time he sees you at the gym and interrupt your workout with mindless small talk you literally couldn't care less about

>america

>>that guy who asks what weight you're lifting, then says he did that back in highschool
FUCKING NIGGERS FUCK FUCK DICKS

>that guy who tips the receptionist using coins

just because you have a gun doesn't make you any less pathetic

doesnt mean some autistic retard wont shoot ur ass up for looking at him and he thinks you're bullying him or something and blames u for being part of the reason he cant get girls

sometimes i feel more autistic for constantly smiling and looking everyone in the face. you do this long enough and you realize how everyone else is actually antisocial and malaise.

>and you realize how everyone else is actually antisocial and malaise.
for some reason only girls actually talk back with enthusiasm when i talk to them randomly/not knowing them beforehand, guys most of the time act like they are on fucking sedatives unless they are at a party or something

>that chick who said she had a boyfriend but after you finally found her instagram she's clearly single

You'd be far more creepd out if you knew what's in his headphones, m8.

I usually go with Russian satanic horrorcore rap for heavy liftan and put on some pagan neurofunk for cardio, and I'm just a normie DYEL. That guy... better stay away user.

>that chick who FUCKING LEADS YOU ON AND FLIRTS HARDCORE WITH YOU then tells you she has a boyfriend

Next time ask him if his dick is exactly one inch longer than yours too then while he attempts a response say "if it is it should be long enough for you to go fuck yourself."

>he doesnt pull out his phone between sets

>Russian satanic horrorcore rap
>pagan neurofunk

Nah no girl has ever flirted with me so I'm good actually

I make eye contact with myself in the mirror between sets if I am doing dumbbell press and the mirror is in front of me for example, this is fine right?

It certainly makes you more deadly

play music without headphones

goteem

why not lift while he talks you dummy

Underrated

I do this as a guy, mostly for attention.

> that guy that does chest on Mondays

>that guy who likes to pretend he's sherlock holmes and tries to analyze everyone, and then goes home and makes threads on fit talking about the behavior of other people at the gym

That guy who brings a shaker cup with whey in it and drinks it in the locker room when he finishes his workout

>that old guy who does a set of extremely heavy weights once or twice and then eyes the crowd for 20 minutes in between sets

>tfw too self conscious to Olympic lift in front of cardio bunnies and machine bros.

Whyareyoulikethis.jpg

kills time, stay hydrated. thats why i do it

Same.

It means our breathing sucks.

Sounds more like someone minding his own business and is there to get shit done.

>so weak even your reflection is stronger than you

>the guy who wore slides to the gym and front desk kicks him out

>That guy who brings whey and a carton of milk with him to mix a shake in front of the cramped lockers before leaving the gym

>Looking for ways to kill time in the gym
I got some bad news for you my son.

Yawning is your brains way of getting more oxygen. Fix your breathing and sleep more

fuck you

>guys most of the time act like they are on fucking sedatives

lmao guilty as charged