How you holdin up user?

How you holdin up user?

>Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8&spfreload=10

Just got home after training some back, invited to a thing this weekend but kinda just wanna stay home and work cus moneys thight, probably gonna end up going and pretending to have fun tho

I'm worried about my little brother who I think might need help or someone to talk to, but won't reach out to me, or anyone for that matter.

why dont you talk to him first

I'm on the verge of cheating on my wife because I'm just not attracted to her and don't think I've ever truly loved her.

I bet Redbone is a great song to have sex to

break up, much better in the long run, unless your country really fucks you over while divorcing, in wich case dont listen to me.

def talk to him first bro, the worst that can happen is that he is fine.

Its great for most things, smoking, driving, etc, just in general, really like it :)

Got a cute girls phone # at a show my band played last night. She texted me this morning and I texted back but I havent gotten a response in over 2 hours even though she had read receipts on and saw it

lets see the message

I'm in college so I live across the country and couldn't go home for his birthday, but I facetimed home to sing happy birthday to him and he broke out crying.

My mother is recovering from a cancer and my father earns well but has been working like 12 hours a day, things are bad back home, I can't even imagine the things that go trough the kids mind.

Turns out he had a shit day for his birthday too so he just lost it.

I texted him saying I love him and that he could count on me for anything, already called too but he won't pick up, tomorrow I'll call him again.

Just told my mom about my severe mental issues I've been dealing with for years that I have been too ashamed to talk about. I don't know where to go from here, but admitting I need help is a start.

talk to all top divorce lawyers in your area. Once you've done that, they have to dismiss her because of conflict of interest. Also, fly your Italian cousin over and have him threaten any private investigators she might hire

sounds like you handled the situation well man, cant really talk out of personal experience as i only have little sisters, none of which im very close with. but if you already called he probably just wants some space..

kek I second this

just typical betamax shit. she liked me in person but i suck ass at texting

you didnt exactly make a message that is usualy responded to. probably should have done some smalltalk first? ask if she wants to meet up, that type of thing. the text wouldve made more sense to say irl imo

is that lawyer thing real?

>4:20
huhuh

but yeah its not exactly an engaging text user, this is the kinda thing you send to friends or say in person desu

doing pretty well, i suppose. just somewhat stressed recently but no big deal.
good luck user, ily!

So now what, it's fucked beyond repair right?

dunno man youre the one who was there, if she was into you enough that u got her number it can maybe be salvaged. just ignore earlier texts and ask if she wants to grab a coffe or something?

I asked her out for coffee to begin with so thats why she gave me her #. I refuse to double text on the same day so I guess if she doesn't respond I''ll wait a day or two and try to set up plans for the weekend...

Also why is my lower back so puny compared to my upper back even though I deadlift 2x a week and one of the sessions is beltless?

>sick since last Wednesday
>luckily happened during my school vacation this week
>spent today finishing my taxes and bagging things to donate
It was fine until
>boss texted me asking to work an extra day
>agreed, only to have them send another text saying I have to work extra hours on another day too

So now I'm scrambling to find time to do my schoolwork before Tuesday

I am beginning to hate society more by the day. I'm 26 and about to graduate with a good degree but the thought of becoming a wage cuck in the rat race is depressing, though I've still applied for 60-70 internships and jobs this semester I still haven't locked anything down because they all demand years of experience. Despite my family and friends I feel alone and the qt who I planned on talking to seems like a degenerate after seeing her snap stories from the weekend. At least changing up my lifting routine is a fun goal I'm working towards.

Getting surgery on my femurs and tibia to correct the postion in my legs. I'm gonna be out of work and school until 2017 December. I'm pretty bummed but happy that I am fixing my life.

Man that's deep. You are doing what you can. Keep on talking to him but don't go over the top and bother him. I have a younger brother as well and from time to time worry about him. But now it seems he's doing almost better than me.

>its user ends up half-drunk being emotional and autistic and worries about it for a week episode again

I cried a bit for your little bro because I pictured my little bro. I'm also in college and my little brother is home with my parents. My mom is really sick right now and my dad is always either at work or travelling for work. My mom tells me that he is really lonely at school, eats lunch alone everyday. I wish I could be there for the poor kid.

Don't cheat. Just break it off.

Tonight I failed my first squat in ages, at a measly 1.5 pl8, TWICE but at least I'm down to 215 lbs. Also, I'm never doing squats first again because it fucked up the rest of my workout.
>tfw SS on a cut is probably pointless but maybe I'll be able to bulk in a few months

Had a shitty day filled with many mild inconveniences and a bad workout. Didn't have time to eat breakfast so I lifted feeling very weak and tweaked my back on on diddlies.

Now I'm too excited to sleep because me and my homies are going on a week long graduation trip to a beach tomorrow

>tfw get to forget about the real world for a week

Strikes and gutters, brehs

>exclamation points
For the love of all that's holy, don't.

I'm going to go vist a friend at a college this weekend and he wants to take me out to party a bit.

Any tips on partying at a college you don't go to and how to pick up a girl in that situation?

I always do Squats first. I like to do compounds first then whatever else but I cant help it