NEW FPH FAT HATE FUCKING BOIL LEGS JAMES

New FPH thread for your fat people hate life.

Also, this fuck's name is JAMES not Dave. He will be on My 600 pound life TOMORROW NIGHT on the worst channel on earth, TLC. Will this be the first fat fuck to actually lose limbs and/or die?

AH MAH LEG!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489534510124.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT THE SHIT IS WRONG WITH HIS FUCKING LEGS?

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

How do you possibly let this happen

i watch that show for motivation purposes

You mad white boi

A classic

POP OFF JAMES

how the fuck can you let that happen to yourself?

Therazane in human form.

BOOMER!

POP OFF JAMES!
Diabetes I guess?
Sugar clogged his blood vessels in his legs so they started to decay.

FUCKIN CUNT
POP OFF JAMES

Pop off james!

POP OFF JAMES

POP OFF JAMES

LOL
James dun worshipped papa nurgle too much

P O P O F F J A M E S

These are the worst. We have scientific evidence with ridiculously high correlations between obesity and major health issues, yet the fatties STILL DON'T BELIEVE IT.

Pop the fuck off James, this can't be real

kekek

POP OFF JAMES

POP OF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

Can you imagine the stench of the rotting flesh? I really think the doctor tomorrow is going to lose it. They already have a clip of him telling the mother she is killing him

POP OFF JAMES!

It depresses me.

Like, even when I had given up on life, getting drunk every night and binge eating to the point I wanted to puke... I couldn't break 300 lbs.

We're talking my mom baked me a birthday cake for my friends and I and I ate it all myself in 1 sitting kind of fat. I then ordered 2 large pizzas kind of fat.

We're talking faking conversations on my phone in front of the cashier to make believe that there was 3 people at home and I had gotten the short straw and had to go pick up food for everyone kind of fat. And still I never busted 300 lbs.

It was enough to make me hate myself though. How do they reach those weights without severe depression?!

Has anyone on that show ever made it to a normal weight? I don't mean dropped to 200-300 pounds, I mean like less than 200.

POP OFF JAMES YOU FUCKING AMERICAN PIG

Anyone here has that one where there's a fatty in a thread talking about how he had been eating nothing but candy for the last few days, and then someone posts a comic of a guy who decides to diet to take part in a charity marathon or some such thing?

There's a scene in that comic where the fat guy throws all of his junk food in the garbage, which is then followed by the fat user in the thread doing the same, with pictures.

I still regret not saving that one.

AND TH-TH-TH-TH-THATS ALL, FOLKS
POP OFF JAMES

Kek

POP OFF JAMES!

Yes there have been a decent number of people who dropped under 200. They can't go lower without weight loss surgery however.

Amber is probably the best one. Here is her before:

>only 500 calories a day
>i didnt lose weight
My mother has literally said the same exact thing... is this a magic number all fatties use to say they were eating(when they werent)?

>obvious bait

And here she is afterwards

She still needs the skin surgery

That's a good set of stories. I wish More people were like fat bro.

Holy fuck, I probbly have as much fat on me as she has on that ankle ass there. what a fucking pig.

I love how you ruined the thread with the first post.

What kind of benefit do these "hurr thanks fat piggu" one-line replies provide other than arbitrarily raising the post number?

Hopefully she discovered the verb diet after making that post. It's the only way to lose weight.

>Like, even when I had given up on life, getting drunk every night and binge eating to the point I wanted to puke... I couldn't break 300 lbs.
We're talking my mom baked me a birthday cake for my friends and I and I ate it all myself in 1 sitting kind of fat. I then ordered 2 large pizzas kind of fat.

Bruh you didn't break 300lbs because those were special occasions for you. You get to be morbidly obese once an entire cake and 2 large pizza is half your daily calorie intake. Day in, day out for years.

did the quality of his 'show' rose with his weight?

Isn't there another girl that has gotten the skin surgery and looks like a normal person in clothes? Like the only one in the shows history who has succeeded.

To get above 300 and into the 400 range, you need a DAILY caloric intake of roughly 8000-10000 calories.

My ex gained 100 pounds in a year because she drank milkshakes and ate sweets ALL THE TIME. it was horrific.

did she become a bbw or ssbbw?

POP OFF JAMES!

Raged at that picture hard. Hope the kid didn't fall into the trap she set for him.

It was a mistake. She was already pushing 230 when we started dating and I'm sure she was over 400 when I broke it off. NEVER again.

The show only covers a year, and at that weight it would take two years, at least.

Occasionally they run a "where are they now" episode and revisit some of the people for year two. It's hit or miss, some of them become normal people and some of them go back up into the 300s.

That's a diet coke, user.

It's perfectly healthy.

The only thing I watch on TLC Go is My 600-lb Life. The ads are shit, they're always timed wrong so you get the overlay when the actual episode starts back. On PC they time out constantly so you need to refresh all the time.

>>

OI POP OFF JAMES U CUNT

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

Yikes, 70? I hope he made bank off of her

>BY fatty lady

How is this fat hate?

pics?

You almost got me.

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

Having extra skin like that must be so wild. Like it's part of you, but outside of you.

damnit Veeky Forums

what if I told you I was serious

it's 0 calories

POP OFF JAMES

And the last one:
a WebM with sound, enjoy

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489534510124.webm

>Two tiny details humanise her over the course of the autopsy - the discovery of breast implants and the coral nail varnish still on her tonails.

It's the small details that really frost the cake for me.

Fat women always have such unwarranted vanity: blowing money on implants, manicures, pedicures, hair treatment. Not to mention all the effort spent on things other than the obvious (trying to shed some fucking weight).

While fat dudes are usually fun to be around and are at least conscious of their problem, fat women are fucking scum 99% of the time.

POP OFF JAMES

what weight did you stop having sex with her lol

scales are oppressive

POP OFF JAMES!

The is looking longingly at a painting of fat women getting raped.

please watch

PRAISE THE LORD!

No chance in hell this is real.

POP OFF JAMES

Sauce?

POP OFF JAMES!

>these are the people obamacare pays for