Ive dropped 25kgs, from overweight to skinnyfat. Been like this for 2 years now...

Ive dropped 25kgs, from overweight to skinnyfat. Been like this for 2 years now. I'm lazy as fuck and before doing any lifting (I used to just walk for 3 hours a day and count calories) I want to drop another 5-10kgs. The thing is I have much less time than before and walking gets me too bored, so I just want to simply go with a 500-700kcal diet for a month and a half or so. But my willpower is shit. Counting calories with myfitnesspal does help me though, but how can I not eat? How can I get it out of my mind? Sometimes I feel determined and then half an hour later I'm ordering a pizza.

pic related, my body atm, im 19. Dont know if relevant

And i thought i look like shit....

Find someone you enjoy being around who also wants to lift.
Companionship boosts motivation and makes lifting more fun.

Is that gyno?

yea i look really shitty

i know i have to get started with lifting but rn i dont have any muscle so it wont make a difference if i start right now or after a month and a half of starving myself, so id rather start with a lower bodyfat%

probably

How do I get my mind not to think about food and eating

did you drink a LOT of milk growing up? serious question. have a rare wojak for the rarity

I started out looking worse than that, user
Now I'm 1/2/3/3, last time I tried diddylift and squats
5'9 manlet, tho

Eh not really
I was very slim as a small kid and started getting fat around the age of 8. My father was has always been overprotective and didnt like me playing sports and I spent my summers at his house. Used to have dinner there then go back to my mom's house and have dinner again, that's actually how I started growing fat and didnt stop from there. Got to weight 100kgs at 16. I'm tall though (1.92m)

Fuck I have almost the same body type as you except I don't have wide hips and gyno

did you spend a significant amount of time sat down growing up? like a warcraft addiction

1/2/3/3?
Tbh I just want to get rid of all the fat I can before starting to lift. Like I said I dont have any significant muscle mass rn so it wouldnt really matter if i starve myself before lifting or starting to lift right away, in the sense of how much ill be able to lift at start

look bro you're going to have to gain that fat back if you want to build any muscle when you start lifting. just start now, your bf% is low you're just obsessive like the rest of us, besides if you increase your lean body mass your bf% will go down.

Yes, used to waste my whole days playing videogames non-stop. I still am sedentary af but now I get anxious if I think about playing any game because I feel it will get me nowhere in life

is my gyno that bad tho? Ive asked friends about it and they have honestly told me though its there it isnt that noticeable

I know that, and maybe you are right, but idk
I feel like four or six weeks of plain not eating is not that hard and ill be looking better afterwards
but then again i get that on my mind and an hour later im calling for some junkfood delivery

regarding the gyno thing, from another angle

cute belly

best advice i can give you is to just look down at yourself and realize that isnt going to go away if you order that pizza

if that's not enough to steer you away then welcome to permaskinnyfat

If your will power is shit then you don't deserve being lean.

Rice crackers are a good source of carbs in relation to filling you up on fewer calories. As are vegetables.

i guess

i guessx2

ricerackers arent that bad

Wait, drinking lots of milk growing up gives you tits?

Ausfag?

700kcal is too little and that's why you break, you're starving yourself. You're going to lose more muscle that way. Eat 1500-1800 and lift.

it's not gyno OP you just have a high bodyfat percentage.

E S T R O G E N
S
T
R
O
G
E
N

you remind me of me before I gained some muscle. I still have that shitty beer belly though. It just wants to keep that lower part flabby.

holy shit this looks disgusting, worse than being fat.

>so id rather start with a lower bodyfat%
what are you talking about? start now, it will make you loose fat

>i just want to get rid of all the fat I can before starting to lift
You fucking idiot, you fucking imbecile.

Unless you're eating a lot you will NOT be able to gain muscle mass. Calories = energy that help build. Refusing to eat will just make you even weaker than you already are, and will make weightlifting a waste of time.

And you will never leave skinnyfat mode by barely eating. The idea behind skinnyfat is low weight, but high bf%. You can be low weight but still have a high bf%, it's called not having any muscle.

Get back to eating and start lifting now. That's how you leave skinnyfat mode.
>t. former fat who became skinnyfat

im like op but with more fat in the hips and built in pecs ,back ,arms ,etc. what should i do? i just want to have a flat stomach , currently cutting by just lifting but after years it looks like that part is never going to be flat , fat in that area is so fucking hard to eliminate for me, should i add cardio or just keep waiting?

There's no other solution other than to not fucking stuff your face, instead of walking, LIFT and eat on a deficit for a few months or whatever until you've reached your goal, then slowly build back to maintenance once you see fit, you can start eating at a surplus to fuel your gains.

tldr: put the fork down and lift, you'll be amazed at your body comp changes by next year if you stay at it.

i was the same mate, i lost a bit more weight then started bulking best desicion i made best of luck

Yeah this is literally what happens when you spend 10-12hrs a day playing video games from a young age.

I have pretty much the same body as you OP, I'm a bit fatter in this pic. I also lost 25kg by diet/cardio 2 years ago and I'm around 190cm too.

Gonna lift on a cut now tho

>192cm
>pectus excavatum

Get checked for marfan syndrome, quick. Your aorta could rupture at any time without treatment.

>by next year

this shit takes too long brehs

jesus christ fucking idiots i swear.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ESTROGEN AND GYNO BLABLA THIS DUDE IS HOLDING EASILY >25% BODYFAT

NO SHIT HE HAS TITS WHAT THE FUCK? How come every single 'gyno' guy here is always fucking ALWAYS A 'SKINNY'FAT???

Just like fucking magic they always disappear when you hit 12% bodyfat?? Oh what's that? It was just fat?? Who would've guessed that 99% of the population doesnt ACTUALLY have gyno but just FAT

Thanks man I needed to hear that, not OP but Im skinny fat around 20% BF and cutting hard. Really hoping you are right and I can lose the tits

Idiot. Guys that were fat during puberty are more likely to have a hormone imbalance with low testosterone (causing low muscle gain during puberty) and high estrogen (causing gyno)

if you start lifting now with like your daily calorie intake or a bit less than that you will lose fat and make newbie gains at the same time