How do I get feet and legs like these?

How do I get feet and legs like these?

What kind of answer are you looking for? None of the responses for this will be funny, why do you people post shit like this?

It's a cute pic tho

Veeky Forums cat thread? My cat looks cute as fuck when he's chubby but I want him to lose weight. Should I stop giving him yogurt? It's greek yogurt if that makes a difference

thanks for ruining our board

Awe, what a cute little chunker. It's hard not to spoil these things but go easy on the greek yogurt

get him on ss+gomad

Thanks I will cut him off the yogurt, at least for a while. He's pretty muscular for a cat, he is very active but I have a tiny apartment for the time being and I wish I could chase him around like I used to but not enough space. I think compounding that with the yogurt he's gotten chubby
He loves milk so gomad wouldn't be an issue. How to get him to squat?

I love the fact that he barely has a neck lol he is adorable... I have a friend who has 4 cats in an apartment and I play with them with a laser pointer till they gas out. That worked a bit for their weight loss. Yeah if your chunkers don't have much room in the house then doing a portion control might be a good idea.

He goes crazy for a laser pointer, I need to get another one. I lost the old one moving here. I was paranoid about the laser pointer for a while though because I used to rent a house with wooden floors and I noticed diffuse reflectance of the laser light by the floors and I felt it might hurt his sensitive cat eyes. These floors are more matte so maybe it won't be an issue, I'll have to experiment. Thanks for the advice

will we get banned for posting cats on Veeky Forums

you know what i don't care this is a good thread

:333

Super cute cats itt

this is a good thread

my cat benches 3 plate

thanks guys

is catfood good for bulking

Beautiful cats :3
Here's one of my little fatass with a little visible cat booger

cute booger
all those pics are of the same cat btw
a very sleepy boy

It's mostly protein so my guess would be it's better for cutting, supplement with treats+greek yogurt for bulk like pic related

Mirin bulk, looks extra comfy

mine LOVES tuna, runs to the kitchen every time i open a can
thanks

I'm sure that it is safe for him, best of luck

hey guys i just wanted to post my cat too

Heart failure

That's a very cute cat. Idk why but seeing cats just makes me so happy

cat thread? cat thread

smuggest son of a bitch alive

Four cats? I'm happy for you, one of my goals in life is to have a few cats. I bet they keep you warm in the winters.

can he still do all of his basic cat stuff well? does the chub seem to interfere at all? if not, i'd say he's probably fine so long as he doesn't get too much bigger. my family had a cat that got really chubby, to the point where she couldn't clean herself very well and had a hard time jumping and shit. my family thought she was cute this way, but I always felt guilty for not doing something to help her thin out a bit.

they do, thank you user

people usually think cats are souless little demons, nothing further from the truth, they are one of the warmest, funniest, most loving animals I ever had (and I had a few)

this little one here comes to my room almost every morning to give me some love

> Nobody has posted this yet

My friend has a cat named Ion that is super built and I'm trying to convince him to start weight training with it.

This is my cat Dave
She has an acquired brain injury
She's a VERY special kitty cat

No he can still do all of his normal cat things. He's heavy but he can jump really high and far. He likes to jump on my back from the farthest distances he can. He's currently at a 5 foot jump from about my waist level to my back. He has strong legs
Thank you I was waiting for that pic

maybe its for the best.

Get that guy a laser pointer to do some cardio with

>t. jelly dog owner

Puppies > kitties

na

>doing all that walking and training

Nah fuck that. I'd rather be a lazy piece of shit and still get loved by a tiny fury thing.

SS + GOMAD

why not both

My cat is pretty big and actually lean, swole and aesthetic as fuark.

This motherfucker was protecting me and the missus from bugs with his cat-like reflexes when I took this one. 'Mirin those fast twitch muscles.

He also knows the importance of getting sleep for gainz.

Unlike his fat shit Hitler brother.

Mirin. I wish I had a hitler cat

famas my man.

ROAD TRIP 2017

He fits the bill, lures you in for soft belly pets then goes in for the kill.

thanks my g, if it wasnt for this lil guy i'd have killed myself t.b.h

omg those eyes :3

DIABETUS!!!!

it's easy! travel to any american ghetto and copy their lifestyle

forgot the pic

why are cats small

Trying to help him lose weight. 17 pounds. Pretty muscular though

Those are some damn fine cats

He's on a diet and has lost over a pound, so proud of him!

Same reason most other mega fauna are extinct, same reason direwolves are gone and wolves a rarity.
Anything that fucked with humans or our livestock was wiped out, and the manlets of their species left alive to either be our Bros in the case of dogs, or keep rats out of our grain and shred my nice couch in the case of cats.

this thread made me happy

>soul patch

Your cat is tacky and I bet he doesn't rerack the weights.

What happened to her? ;_;

Fat cats are so incredibly adorable. If only it didn't limit their mobility and cause health issues

mirin those legs. How long he been on SS?

my cat is permabulking no h8

Hopefully one of you can help me out. I have a female cat in my house but 1 month ago another one got in downstairs when someone opened the door outside. The thing is that my cat (who is 13 yo aprox) doesn't want the new one in so I have her separated downstairs. I tried making them see each other through glass and doors but she keeps meowing and trying to attack her like she feels threatened. She won't accept her. Anyone knows how can I solve this?

You can't, older cats are very territorial when it comes to cats they don't recognize, especially ones of the same sex. I think what you're doing now is the best you can do, keep it up.

Cat lools like Rippetoe

Thank user

She's adorable I like how she's using the pillow. Is her ear ok?

Since I adopted him at 5 months. Also weighted vest and GOMAD. When he was a kitten I used to run up and down the stairs with him to encourage explosive power and stamina he would need later on

Best thread ever

why do people like cats so much?

i've never met a cat who could give two shits about it's owner.

I have never seen so many snoots that needed boops in one thread

I used to have a cat that would use the pillow like that. Sometimes at night we would fall asleep facing each other on opposite pillows. Damn I miss that thing.

Should I not get a cat if I jack off a lot? I feel like it would make me feel guilty if I kept pushing him into the bathroom so I could whack it

But Veeky Forums told me to do it for myself, not for the pussy.

I used to feel a bit weird when my cat would wander into my room when i was dressed up as a girl whacking it with a cucumber in my bum and a meth pipe sitting on the table. She's always liked lying in the corner gazing at me whatever I'm doing. Thankfully I don't do that shit anymore and cats cant talk

They have shitty owners then.

A lot of cats will like you if you treat them well and pet them

she passed away last year.
she was my first pet. found her on the side of the free way when she was a kitten.

>Starting Meows by Mark Jellybeantoes
>three bowls of dried chicken&rice pellets/day, meow at bowl when there's still food in it
>3x5 dumbbell paw swats
>5x12 carpet lunges
>6x12 cardboard box jumps
>5x5 mouselifts
>20 minutes toy-on-string boxing

Is it weird that my cat sleeps like this?

this

mine sleeps next to me and follows me around

even gets up when i get home and makes kissy noises

>leaving catmanity behind

>get plenty of rest
>sleep 22h a day

>no laser chasing cardio session

RIP in Peace

That's a beautiful cat

>filename
>kot

I see comrade, shall we rush B?

this is some delusional shit, your cats just fucking hungry stop starving it.