"Joe Kennedy exited the stock market in timely fashion after a shoeshine boy gave him some stock tips...

"Joe Kennedy exited the stock market in timely fashion after a shoeshine boy gave him some stock tips. He figured that when the shoeshine boys have tips, the market is too popular for its own good."

heh that's nothing Joe I just got investing advice from a racist cartoon frog

>he thinks I'm racist

>think's he's not racist like the rest of us

Holy fuck that's funny shit

Shoeshine boys are constantly hearing business men do business
What a dumb fuck

yeah if tyrone is eavesdropping during his shiny shine shine work it's probably good intel.

t. faggot who would've kill himself during the black thursday of 1929

this was not Joe Kennedy that said this

Joe Kennedy sounds like an asshole. Shine your own shoes, you condescending, faggot.

But seriously. If the clerk at Walmart starts talking about Bitcoin, major red flag.

Oh if only Joe could see us now...

"Shoeshine boy" in this story is code for nigger

Everyone is a tard when it comes to this story

He said it as a coverup for his own insider trading. Just made up some story to explain his market timings

nope. it´s a green flag since dumb Money is entering the market

everyone is racist. its a natural survival instict

I bet Joe could use commas correctly.
I love this site

there's at least 7 wally world losers reading your comment right now and smiling.

No it means dumb money has already entered the market. When it peaks who knows but it's the beginning of the end at that point.

Its a convenient cover for having insider information and nothing else

Yeah how else are you gonna fight off the niggers?

Clever user

What you think of "the beginning of the end" is just bitcoin finally starting to fulfill its purpose. It hasnt even started at that point.

the stock market is different from crypto, the more idiots buy ur bags the more value they have, just time ur exit.

To clarify, I think Bitcoin will have significant value afterwards. But I think it'd represent the beginning of the end of rapid growth for Bitcoin. You'd see a major pull back from those highs that won't be touched for many years.

Now to be fair it may be about dropping from $1 MM/coin to $100k or so. But there's the rub