Reminder: These are the type of people who make vegan threads

Reminder: These are the type of people who make vegan threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hI6Fbv2z4pA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What type of people make sip threads?

come back with the worst pic you can find

Free smells.jpg

Imaginew getting into a fight with this guy. You could cave his chest cavity in with the heel of your palm..

>weigh like 120lbs
>still manage to have a double chin and 18% bodyfat

Vegans

Something like monsters VP I imagine.

so that's what vegantrap looks like.

Hes thin enough to be a large dildo for some dom whore.

Vegans tend to be smart and conscientious, but scientifically illiterate or at least willing to jump to sweeping conclusions without adequate information.

Really, he's so skinny and manages to have a fat ugly face

this kind of person is usually working at a graphic desiger or software engineer position in a SanFran-based startup and earning mid six figures.

i don't think he gives a shit about the opinions of some cancer-ridden meatheads

DELET THIS

I'm vegan and I fucking hate people like that. They give the rest of us a bad rep. Most people will only meet a few vegans in their life, and if people like this are influencing their idea about the diet, it gives people a misunderstanding of it in general.

teenagers

That's because his estrogen is through the roof. That's how he can be emaciated with a double chin

>misunderstanding

Plenty of omnivores have shitty bodies and don't care. They won't be swayed by the same arguments as the ones who DO have good bodies and/or care. Since all vegans must proselytize, and since proselytizing involves throwing arguments at the wall until you find the one that sticks, misunderstanding is inevitable whether or not you purge the avocado-molesting kombucha goblins from Whole Foods.

From the thumbnail I was expecting CIA and Bane.

Yeah but with the cost of living he's fairing about as well as an average Floridian meth-head.

Those poor malnourished 'ceps. Someone should call Cep Protective Services on this scum.

I thank the Almighty that this is a literal faggot and his bloodline ceases with him. It is unfortunate though that His wisdom forces this poor creature to unmercifully live.

Honestly, him being gay makes me more accepting of his frail frame and faggy look. If he was a numale he'd be detestable, but him being a fruit, this makes total sense.

>skinny as fuck but still has a 2nd chin

this is just shit genetics.

>vegan
>uses makeup

Makeup is LITERALLY ground up animals.

I understand AIDS now

No, no it isn't.

I'll be able to hoist that AIDS faggot one handed on The Day of the Rope.
His tattoos will make nice artwork on my wall.

>it wants to live inside those things

I understand AIDS even less!

Looks like your average Manhattanite. Was this pic taken in upper west side?

I don't think so, most likely excessive estrogen from being vegan

It sure as shit looks like it

A part of me really wants to go vegan simply because I do think it's morally wrong to kill animals. I can get on the vegan diet but can't maintain it for more then like a month tops. I end up craving dairy and meat to much

Bane?

twist: the skinny one is the top

It's shit posture, his head is being tucked in

Please tell me how being vegan gives you elevated estrogen

Software engineers in SF look more like gay chads desu. A lot of them are.

youtube.com/watch?v=hI6Fbv2z4pA

Reduces testosterone, increases estrogen. Soy and tofu do that

Broscience is a terrible thing my dude

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

These are people in my list of friends on Facebox.
WTF?

It's much more likely he's a barista with a liberal arts degree and $100,000 in debt.

You never dress in drag with your friends just for fun?

Being vegan doesn't automatically mean you consume soy and tofu.

Did any of the studies prove that a lack of animal products specifically increases estrogen?

His head looks too big for his body.

You posted this in another thread already. Re-posting response:

>0 out of 4 are about vegans
>2 of the 3 studies about vegetarians don't distinguish between free and total test
>the one that does states "Serum free testosterone, however, did not differ significantly during the 6 wk dietary intervention periods"
>fourth paper is an epidemiological study done on 12 men, and found that protein associated with lower testosterone
>Science isn't for you

LMFAO no it's not retard. First of all, vegan companies exist as do animal-cruelty free ones (There's even a huge database of what ones are vegan kept by different makeup communities). So even for items (like carmine which is derived from a red beetle if i'm not mistaken) you can find a vegan alternative in a different product, and there's even resources for finding makeup "dupes" so it's impossibly easy to stay vegan while wearing makeup

source
>i'm a grill
>I wear makeup every day
>frequent makeupaddiction on leddit
>try to shop cruelty-free
I'm not vegan but i consider food a necessity (yay meat) but makeup is a luxury so I try not to involve animals.

An old lolcow, Jeffree Star, actually has his own makeup brand now and it's pretty bomb. Don't like him as much but his formulas are vegan as well.

As for what's normally in makeup: It's micas, which is ground minerals and shit, beeswax (negligible if it's vegan or not. considering they're endangered i think it's good to encourage people to raise bees since they aren't harmed for it its just probably annoying).

you can literally google vegan makeup if you want more info.

> i consider food a necessity (yay meat)

Food itself is a necessity, the specific foods you choose to eat may also be luxuries

Just eat less meat, retard.

>Vegan eating soy and tofu in 2017

this is a former drug addict

this is a vegan

This is why aliens won't talk to us

>reminder this is what some faggot who makes dual threads on /pol/ and Veeky Forums because he's a (You) whore looks like

this is an omnivore

... this is one in a trillions you beta cuck

If he shaved the beard and has a fempen then I'd tear that boipucci up.

ok

this is an omnivore

No such thing.

so's this

ROASTIE
GET
OUT

>Caring about beetles
>Caring about literally unfeeling biological engines

Insects are needed for the environment, but come on.

He doesn't have what it takes to be a power bottom

TITS OR GTFO CUNT!

kekd

but also, mfw

Yes they did. You would know this if you actually read the studies.

Why did they do such a shit job of photoshop on him?