FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT IF YOUR PEE IS NOT CLEAR AS SPRING WATER YOU ARE DEHYDRATED

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT IF YOUR PEE IS NOT CLEAR AS SPRING WATER YOU ARE DEHYDRATED
pic unrelated

if your pee is as clear as spring water I'm pretty sure you're literally a spring, which isn't necessarily ideal in my opinion

>chest freckles

bleh, ruined by those cheetah spots. frecklets please remove yourselves from the gene pool.

> tfw recieved hug from girl in OP pic

too bad she's married

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT IF YOUR PEE IS AS CLEAR AS SPRING WATER YOU ARE OVERHYDRATED
Have fun with your jacked up kidneys and low micronutrient levels

Every girl should have freckles, redditor

Straw colored is ideal

found the closet faggot

>not liking a huge ass with some freckles

wew fag

Oh yeah!

Ummm... no

If your pee is clear that means you're drinking too much water.

Urine is supposed to carry out waste produces, right? So if your piss is clear that mean you're not urinating to get rid of waste produce; you're urinated to get rid of EXCESS water in your body

Piss should have a normal yellow-clear tint, not sunshine yellow or aqua clear. Destroy this meme

>My pee doesn't go from dark to clear as I drink water through out the day
kill yourself

Wat?

lol just found this for you faggot drinking protein shake

I did 15km hike one time and had a camel back with 3L in it and i drank without thinking about it

it was empty before the end of the hike..I had to stop multiple time before the end and it hurt like i was pissing a few salt grain everytime

fuck forgot the picture

W-why'd they put the pee in a shaker cup?

the guy probably use real picture of his pee after workouts

get out

gotta confuse the kidneys by drinking your own piss

right babe?

I remember after taking big dose of creatine for first time and then waking up the next morning and my pee was the very bottom. started drinking more water and it hasn't happened again.

does anyone here get up in the middle of the night, every night, to piss?

I can't get a good night sleep because of it. doesnt matter if I stop drinking water 2 hours before bed, I will always wake up with an urge about 4 hours into sleeping

sometime i chug 0.5L(half of my bottle) right before sleeping it helps me wake up in the morning

and i drink the rest when i wake up

I do, but it doesn't interfere with sleeping, as i fall back asleep instantly

At least you wake up
*starts crying*

>get a long tube that's wide enough inside to put your dick in
>Either tape it to your dick or find a way to harness it to yourself so your dick can stay in it while you sleep
>tape the other end to the mouth of a piss jug

After that yuou just have to remember to empty and rinse out the jug every morning, otherwise your room will start to stink pretty bad desu