Does red meat cause cancer or is that all BS?

does red meat cause cancer or is that all BS?

What exactly causes the Cancer? The protein that we need? The Zinc that we need? The fat that, once again, we need?

It causes ass cancer from shitting out rotten meats

Yes, if you eat too much red meat it will fuck you up, the more likely risky is heart disease though.
All you betas will spew that bullshit "it's fine in moderation" argument which is so dumb, foods that are actually good for you don't have a limit as to how much you can eat without killing yourself.

nobody eats rotten meat

Just how low IS your testosterone?

You don't eat it that way but it is that way by the time you shitted it out

pretty high, thanks. enjoy erectile dysfunction or whatever you guys do

My dick is hard as granite, dude. Enjoy your projecting and insecurities, vegan boi.

Totally right man. By the way, want to have a water chugging contest? I bet I can drink way more water than you.

My understanding is that red meat, in combination with a diet low in fibe and low in vegetables can increase the risk of colon cancer.

But why would you ask a bunch of aninymous people on the internet? Do your own research.

Meat causes cancer
Vegetables cause cancer
Sunlight causes cancer
Water causes cancer
Genes cause cancer

Quit worrying and fucking eat the steak. Everyone has some cancer cells in their bodies all the time, it's just that their immune system can kill it most of the time. As long as you aren't living in a tanning bed or smoking cigarettes all the time, you'll be fine unless you have really shitty genetics.

It's literally been proven that those who eat diets heavy in red meat are more likely to develop cancer than those who don't. It's not a "meme" anymore, it's objective fact. You can deny facts because they scare you, or you can man up and acknowledge them

is chicken considered "red meet" ?

asking Veeky Forums for advice causes cancer

This.

It's 2017, even objective facts are now memes. The future is now old man

Sure, everything causes cancer, but then you go on to say not to smoke and live in a tanning bed because they have a higher risk of cancer???? why would you not stop eating red meat which significantly raises your risk? I don't get that

The truth is everything causes cancer. Besides the benefits of red meat exceed the cons.

Smoking is such a far more potent carcinogen than red meat it's comical

This would have been a good post if it were the first one.

Yeah, you're right. My point is that water is necessary, and vegetables are necessary while meat raises your risk of cancer when it's not necessary

Assuming you're talking about fresh unprocessed meat

There are carcinogens formed catalyzed by heme iron from colon bacteria which can be avoided with a diet rich in fibre

There are carcinogens formed from the cooking process which can be avoided by eating it raw (flash frozen to avoid pathogens) or water-based cooking methods (boiling, steaming) without grinding (which causes protein oxidation)

Everything else is memes

Yeah but that's just one downside. Smoking has many more benefits than it does downsides.

LMAO?

Its the preservatives they pump all meat full of. It's not even red meat. It's animal protein that causes cancer.

Cause if they didn't pump it full of preservatives it'd be rotten in a few days if it were refrigerated and not frozen. But it stays good for like 10+ days in just a fridge.

That's the shit that causes the cancer. Same goes for chicken.

Like smelling like shit? Not being able to put on weight? Decreased lung capacity? Like, I guess if you're an inactive person who doesn't give a fuck about social life or fitness, yeah it might be for you, but you're a waste of a person then, so who cares.

Its bs. It comes from the vegan propaganda school of bullshit fake news to get people to stop eating red meat.
Trying to explain to someone who believes this is futile they always get insanely aggressive. Its the same people that get angry if you criticise global warming hysteria.

Every food has a limit you retard

dose makes the poison

>who doesn't give a fuck about social life
Are you mentally retarded? Social smoking is a great way to make conversation/friends.

Red meat from animals pumped full of chemicals can give you cancer if you eat it in excess. Red meat from grass fed animals that arent pumped full of chemicals wont give you cancer even if you eat nothing but.

according to this thread the meat becomes rotten which poisons your colon

The myth is the preservatives create a tiny increase compared to normal red meat. The increase is insignificant amd wont affect anyone as its just a chance not a guarentee.
The chance with unprocessed red meat is likewise insignificant.
True fact that vegan fanatics ignore is the human body evolved to eat meat. Eating no meat will fuck you up more than eating meat. Humans literally don't have the hardware for a solely plant based diet

Except there are other sources of protein, fat and zinc. You don't need to eat animal products.

>vegan propaganda
aka 70 years of research

It isn't just the preservatives, it's the animal protein itself, like you said. The growth hormone IGF1 promotes cancer growth.

>vegetables cause cancer
>all this other shit
>not doing everything in your basic ability to preserve your own life
Ask me how I know you're DYEL
>lol squats are overrated
>protein doesn't matter I'll just grab a quest bar
>I only work out 2 days a week but I work out for 3 hours so it evens out

>literally comparing dicks

>malnutrition decreases cancer growth
wow amazing

There is a way higher population of meat eaters you dingus

>meatcucks think they can lift more than an enlightened vegan like me

My third eye is equal to about 200 extra pounds of muscle mass

It's also a fact that africans secrete hormones differently than whites and have less folds in their frontal cortex, but that doesn't stop it from being fake news

>correlation=causation

you mean like that dihydrogen monoxide stuff i keep hearing about? omg elementary school science is illuminati disinfo trying to kill us all

Kill yourself and the rest of your race.

Well after 70 years they said the food pyramid is a load of crap.

the silent killer

Medfag here.

Literally everything can cause cancer, your cells can't replicate perfectly forever.

ITT: science illiteracy & people who need cancer

T. Vegan

not eating meat isn't malnutrition you dumb faggot

Vegetarians are always malnourished thats why they are violent and crazy. Their brains are diseased and starving.

Does chicken look red to you?

you are made of red meat. cancer cant be "caused" because it happens naturally all the time. it is the end product of a cell that lives long enough