Progress thread

At what point should I start trying to add strength/muscle mass?

>start 10 months ago
>start eating healthy
>start working out
>work outs are mostly HIIT
>also have some other cardio involved (jogging, rowing, and Biking)
>my maxes since start have only gone up around 15-20%
>Maxes have been stagnate for the past 4 months
>Currently 6'2 228

My maxes are as follows for anyone interested

>bench 205
>C&J 195
>Back Squat 225
>front squat 185

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5y40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still fat as fuck

What kind of HIIT do you do? I swear to god if you say crossfit

Crossfit is GOAT training program

Lose more weight and relax your shoulders for fucks sake. I can feel the tension you're carrying jesus fuck.

If you eat a healthy diet that is high protein (1g per 1lb of body weight per day), you will progress on all of your lifts. You will gain muscle mass which will burn more calories which will make losing weight more efficient anyways.

Gaining muscle is not going to stop you from losing fat.

Your progress does not look bad, honestly, but your lifts are not that impressive for someone your size. Try to lift weights 4x per week and cardio 2-3x per week. Lift 5x5 on all of your compound lifts (bench, ohp, squad, dl).

If you're looking for the most efficient form of HIIT, try rowing. Good luck and keep it up.

imgur.com/a/5y40s

if i am at a deficit but with a high protein intake how often should i add weigth in the gym ?

>relax your shoulders for fucks sake

Lmao some people have broad shoulders my guy. Sounds like your dainty little feminine shoulders can't press 1pl8 lmaoooo shrektmate.

When you can?

There's not going to be one set rate for this sort of thing.

Looking good

isnt it more difficult to add weigth while cutting becouse of the less energy , carbs ,etc.

Yes (though it's reduced for beginners, because so much more of the gains are neural rather than muscular).

That doesn't mean you deliberately stall yourself when you don't have to.

Seems like you would still be slow to gain due to a deficit

Yea my maxes are horrible, that along with how little muscle mass I have are my 2 biggest problems.

then lift more and do less cardio. Cardio is for fags

>At what point should I start trying to add strength/muscle mass?
When you stop being fat. You're almost there, cmon.

Then he would be skinnyfat he needs to bulk up before he gets to his goal weight.

Get a fucking hair cut. I don't know what would make me instantly dislike you more, your flab, or your hobo rapist hair.

>hobo rapist hair
first thing i saw kek

Kek, my wife likes the long hair. I also plan on shaving my head when I reach my goal weight.