How does Ben Affleck stay so large when he's an alcoholic?

How does Ben Affleck stay so large when he's an alcoholic?
comicbookmovie.com/batman/the-batman-unlikely-to-begin-production-until-2018-ben-affleck-announces-rehab-stint-for-alcohol-addiction-a149628

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iml2filKvd4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's all lighting and camera angles. You know, typical Hollywood bullshit. Unlike most superhero actors, he didn't seem to juice, he just got lean for the shirtless scene and wore padding under the suit.

Edit: now that I take a moment to rewatch the training montage, I realize they actually used CGI to make him look more buff. They did the same thing in 300 with the Spartans.

youtube.com/watch?v=iml2filKvd4

shoulda played iron man

THANK YOU!

I wonder how heavy that tire is.

How can you tell? My quality is shit

he squats 7 pl8?

ben affleck doesn't but batman does

[spoiler]your welcome[/spoiler]

steroids, any actor who plays buff action hero/superhero is on steroids.

Don't blame aflac for getting sauced, he's played 2 superheros in flop movies, even RR was able to get his shit together by the second film and he didn't have to take over for fucking christian bale who is a genius. He should have known better; there are no free lunches, especially in hollywood. But desu I think this is a plot to try and get himself kicked fromt he role by making studio deal with his diva bullshit.

Anyway the roids + sauce will be sucker punching his liver the more movies he does the more chance he will end up sick, he probably won't come out and say it but for all we know he's in rehab because he is already getting sick. Screen shot this post so I can tell you I told you so when it happen.

>youtube.com/watch?v=iml2filKvd4
I know that it looks stupid and your first thought it CGI since the movie is ripe with it but IMO that is body paint, it's possible it's CGI body paint but it looks practical to me which is why it looks so cartoony IMO vs a proper CGI "bodypaint" effect. I am however actually 100% sure they didn't alter the size of his body, guys we know these "muscle guy" super hero actors juice, obviously RDJ and guys like him and spider man don't, but even the cunts and BA himself realize it's outrageous to add actual "size" to him with CGI when he can do a moderate to light cycle and actually fill into the character, ffs he is well below the natty limit. IMO he is either lazy (won't put it past him) or wanted to give batman a more natural strong look as that is part of his character, his muscles don't define him his determination and smarts do, not unlike what bale did after the 2nd movie where he just looked swoled up.

after the first movie*

Should have went with normal dadbod instead of trying to go for generic leonidas

Would have seperated him from Superman and made him more marketable to the male and female audience.

Reminder that no matter how much of a chad you are, women will still fuck you're shit up

Drunk affleck is best affleck
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60

Who cares hes a pussy.

what they should have done is properly established batman as one different from bale in at least one movie instead of trying to play it off as hurr durr it all fits together.

It doesn't, BA feels phoned in, and supermans 2nd movie didn't properly set him up for dawn of justice, it feels phoned in too, although slightly less....

superman vs batman wasn't a crazy fight in the comics but the lead up was weak and adding in that creature took away from the fight, which even than wasn't as epic as the comics, just felt like a regular action hero fight instead of batman outsmarting superman and rubbing his face in the fact he can easily kick his ass.... all that leading up the OMG supermans dead which I don't think anyone bought or really cared about to come to an ending that feels like it's phoned in leading to another phoned in movie...

DC is scuffed.

That said unless they do about 4-5 more terrible films (superman 1 weak, superman 2 sux, doj sux, suicide squad sux, wonder woman looks weak AF) they won't loose money and won't learn their lessons so I blame the fans.

>I am actually 100% sure
dumbass detected.

yes dumbass with 7+ years of lifting experience and advanced knowledge of photoshop as well as literally thousands of shirtless images of BA who happens to life way more than you.

why don't you post a link to the thread you came from where I touched you inappropriately user.

That's so hot as hell. I have a huge ticking fetish and you can totally see him tickling her sides and wispering in her ear

TFW the thought of having my sides tickle makes me uncomfortable and almost forces a full body tick....

but it's okay user i'm pretty weird, I can't stand girls sucking on my balls because it feels to good.

Oh god not me. I would love to have an user hold me down and dig into my sides like that. Thank god fit seems to have foot fetish too. Maybe one day I can find a bear mode who will tickle my
feet.