Am I the only one who here who likes to train in a hoodie?

Am I the only one who here who likes to train in a hoodie?

I'm one of the strongest people of my gym, and I look great with and without a shirt, but I love to do my heavy lifts in a hoodie because when you are done, you can feel how much you've worked with your soaking-wet shirt. It's an amazing feeling of achievement every single time.

its ok to be foreveralone

I love lifting in a hoodie. Give me a hoodie and my ratty ass deadlifting sweatpants covered in holes any day. Anyone who goes to the gym dressed to look good while they are there is a vain child.

Idk man it feels rlly gross to be covered in sweat, if ur into that shit you might have some mental issues

Really fuckin cool post m8 but Ima be real with you doggie, your core is looking pretty weak comparitavely to your body and I would wager your squats either aren't that great or your form is bad

In either case you should worry more about ur lifts than what other people are lifting or what you're wearing

But to be totally honest wit u fampai Im just projecting my own feelings at you and for that i apologize

To answer ur main question yea I think its cool to lift in a hoodie esp in winter to keep the muscles warm

Hope that helps u
Love sincerely
Jeff seid

tfw you will never be buff middle aged man of goatee

pl8 squat

I have never once been cold enough in my gym to wear anything but a t-shirt. That's covered in enough sweat, I would feel absolutely disgusting in a hoodie. Does every gym have one hoodie guy, who is middle aged, short, and overweight but thinks he's really strong? I've been a regular at 3 different gyms in the past few years and they all had one

>strongest people of my gym
>selfie in front of smith machine
You're either lying about being strong, or you workout at a planet fitness.

Hoodies are shit.

Sweatpants on the other hand are comfy as fuck and you don't look like a faggot wearing basketball shorts. Literally a win win

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Why not both?

lmao can tell you have mental issues

lmao every time i see that ONE dude in the gym that wears a hoodie in every season all i think is how autistic he is.
I bet in his head he is narrating "I'm hiding my power level, I'm actually the strongest guy here"

Th-that's not a smith

I don't think that's a smith machine

Lmao

>I'm one of the strongest people of my gym
That's cause you lift in a home gym, homie.

Jokes aside, lifting in a hodie is stupid, especially in warm weather. You're literally making the workout more uncomfortable for no reason and no benefit. And you look like an autist to boot.

Headphones on top of hoodie master race?

If that's really you, you look 60-years-old.

Yeah, they're part of the gym license

Dude you look older than my dad

Hoodies are useful for identifying beta autists that want to project the "harcore powerlifter" image to people in the gym. The typical specimen has been lifting for 2-3 years and has a 245 lb squat for a shaky 1RM. They talk about lifting and "gains" all the time, and spend in absurd amount of time on lifting and fitness forums, yet they are weak as dogshit and their bodies look like chewed up bubblegum. Even though they are weak and look like shit despite """"training"""" for years, they take pride in the fact they work out the "correct" way, unlike ignorant curlbros (90% of whom are stronger and more aesthetic).

Yeah, hoodies are good for identifying these guys.

My benis shows when I wear sweat pants and I dont like people looking at it so I either wear a long shirt to hide it or hunch over

damn old man OG gettin it at the squat rack

wtf what r u doin here at Veeky Forums gramps?

What's wrong with being old going to gym and posting on Veeky Forums.

The delusion and overstatement within the content of the post.

Am I the only one who likes to home gym naked?

I'm the only and strongest person in my gym, and I look great with or without socks on, but I love to do my heavy lifts in my bare ass skin because you're squatting, you know that you are squatting deep enough when you feel your balls touch the floor. It's an amazing feeling of achievement every single time.

He's just a happy old man who is confident and loves the gym, much better than kidlets posting about tfw no gf all the time.

Based Jeff

I too want to be a gramplet manlet when I'm older

kek

I can accept that. Yep. Bit delusional but nothing irredeemable.

Cheers old man.

yeah gramps, you are

cheekie best poster. chemo curing Veeky Forums etc

Dude I love working out in a hoodie and sweatpants. Maximize the sweat

>all these people on Veeky Forums judge me for wearing a hoodie
>it is fucking cold

sorry fit, how strong do I have to be to wear a hoodie and not be autistic?

My deadlift is 565 right now.

I am 24, not strong, and wear a hoodie when I do chest so my head doesn't touch the fucking disgusting greasy stains on the bench press and incline

Dude how ancient are you.

You look like your children have graduated college and you're feeling a bit lost with what to do with your life (p.s. this pain will reach all who have children and die of natural causes. There is no winning in life).

I wear my hoodie with only the hood over my had, and the rest of the hoodie hanging behind me on my back like a cape or a cloak. It makes me feel like Legolas from Lord of the rings. Am i the only one who does this, please respond.

DELET THIS

isn't it common to take a towel with you in your gym

I Always lift with a hoodie plus a thick jacket with another hood, I work out in my garage do it's the only way I avoy could and getting sick, also all the sweat is awesome

When you're projecting so hard you could display powerpoint presentations