How high do you think it will go tonight?

I am thinking around 1.5k sat personally.

its dumped hard in binanace...u idiot...it may fall to 500 sat

big announcement today

it dumped because of a bug that duplicated peoples req's

>newfag
sigh, never change Veeky Forums, never change

if anything the price of req will go up since they have to eat up the cost of buying reqs to fill in the orders that shouldn't have happened

only because of binance error, an error that has been corrected and so will the price now that people aren't dumping their free REQ out of fear. They literally said in their telegram they will not be penalizing anyone who doubled their money, that free money is theirs to keep.

thankfully I dumped on binance at .00013
req will likely go below .00010 with all the extra req out there now

Everyone just confirmed that Binance is actually trading IOU instead of real tokens and no one gives a shit?
One could say the banks do the same with fiat but that's the thing we are trying to avoid with crypto.
Anyway congratulations to those that got free moneys. I never keep my tokens in an exchange but this kind of reverse Mtgox is nice

Don't all centralized exchanges work like that? If they didn't all of them would be as slow as ED wouldn't they?

lmao you know they can't create tokens out of thin air right? there is no "extra req out there". what this means is that binance will have to buy the tokens themselves to credit those people who bought the "extra tokens".

I swear YC is playing 4D chess.
This is what they meant by aggressive

Fucking binance fucking up the momentum of REQ, if it didnt have the lowest fee out there I'd be avoiding this piece of shit

itll actually increase req's price by forcing binance to buy req from other markets dont be a retarded pajeet

kek

This. Apparently Binance are honouring those trades.

they'll just buy on binance which will cause the price to drop since theres twice the req out there

>increased buys lower supply

Binance will have to buy a shit-ton of REQ back, in order to cover the accounts. It will pump hard, possibly even 3x.

It'll probably correct now, then take off.

Definitely. The sell walls are extremely thin on Binance. 50-100BTC could push the price up to 4x-5x.

are you retarded if binance buys half of the supply from ed ed has half the supply and binance has half making the same amount as previously coins

Scratch that. We ain't stopping!
Binance won't allow me to buy back in after my 400k dump earlier

might end up making 100k today boys if this buy pressure works out. Couldn't be happier. I keep a good eye on the slack and sold every other coin I had and bought REQ just under 0.00012

What are you guys saying about futures being traded on binance? Is this another meme?

This is gonna pump so hard. Binance will have to buy 3k ETH worth of REQ in order to cover the affected accounts.

Wish I dumped earlier. Is everyone's ETH locked/un-tradable?

what's your projections senpai?

3x - 5x

theres probably gonna be some consolidation at around 3x, with people taking profit and causing price to dip a bit. Then back up to above 3x and potentially 4x. 5x MAYBE (like 50% possible) if momentum is good.

In what time frame?

two weeks

Around there.

Or if you have weak hands or need liquidity, consider selling off at 1.5-2x. Time frame 1 week.

Anywhere to check Binance's REQ wallet?

the idea that it will 5x during the btc fork is interesting. what do you think is going to happen to btc during the fork?

Senpais, how are you calculating this timeframe?

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesn't fck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Nothing's going to happen, bots will keep selling until Binance buy back all they need abd we're back to square one.

I thought so too but it's coming up right now

Just keep buying and withdrawing out of Binance. This will force their hand and give us easy money.

FUCK it's dumping right now... just watched it drop 100 sats on Binance :(

consolidation happens all the time, there will be some plebs who will take low levels of profit always.

Just stay strong , its gonna bull again.

You can't. They locked withdrawing.

> wake up
> check my bags
> tfw no more cheap 700 sat req bags.

:(

where are all the pajeets I want more super cheap req

Yeah but you can be rather sure it will do way more than 5x in the long term. You could try to sell at the (momentary) ATH but you better know what you're doing to buy back in during the subsequent drop otherwise you'll miss it when it goes 5-10x.

this will be my first 5x or 10x and I owe it all thanks to weak hands who sold 20 to 30 % below ICO price.

thnx bois :) finally some luck here.

Won't be my first but I think this will be my biggest Yx. Still wondering if I should buy some more now, before it takes off.

not sure. i think the binance fiasko will damage request in the shortherm.

This is a fucking goldmine. I can finally recover my losses from that shitshow ChainLink

Still -15% from ICO, why is everyone excited here?

Because it means it's the right time to buy. Don't chase highs, when it's down is exactly when you should be buying.

because I bought at 714 satoshi...
I'm up 25% on this shit right now...
Weird but true..

Nothing really happened. Most of the double deposits got cancelled, why should it be a reputation loss for anyone? Bug in the system, and nobody hast any right for free money.
Anyway request will have it's days at the end of the year.