Just a meme or does it increase your sex appeal?

Just a meme or does it increase your sex appeal?

fuck off shill

Are you retarded OP?

>that first spray of the day

I literally buy dollar store body wash, dollar store deodorant, dollar store after shave, dollar store shaving cream, and dollar store cologne, and no one ever fucking tells the difference between when I wear some stupid shit like Old Spice or Axe or Dove or Nivea or Suave or Gillete or Irish Spring or literally anything other brand name product. Everyone will go 'wow you smell nice' NO MATTER WHAT YOURE WEARING

MMM, I SURE LOVE THE SMELL OF XENOESTROGENS

This girl really loved the smell on me. Wouldn't stop hugging me

Antiperspirant is a meme unless you're fat or so out of shape that you constantly sweat, otherwise even deodorant is negotiable if you're wearing clean clothing. Although I live in northernish Ontario, so your milage may vary. I could see fit people having some background sweating in Arizona or some other terre del fuego.

Small amounts of cologne are what you should go for.

saw some other guys meme about it one thread once about how women reacted to it? Not sure if they were doing ironically or not

Tfw I stopped using deo years ago

No regrets. I don't even produce BO unless I go weeks without showering or workout in a tanktop

Use talcum powder, not deodorant.

The smell reminds girls of babies which in turn makes them broody which in turn makes them want to Fuck.

Shrill

babies smell horrible though

Based broscience prof coming to the rescue

Gonna chalk myself up in talcum powder and shave my head and walk around with a huge rattle

Bitches going to ovulate on the spot

Clean babies smell great. They have a natural pleasant creamy smell that's enhanced by the violet and light musks added to baby lotions. Babies tend to ruin it by puking and shitting all over themselves regularly.

You must be brining them wrong. Two hours in a warm salt bath... Then around 4 hours at 350 degrees should lock in the moisture. Be sure to baste half way through. Smells amazing when they're done.

Girls have sensitive noses and the smell of musky and unwashed armpits are definitely a huge turn-off. Using any kind of deodorant in the morning after showering is pretty much mandatory. As deodorant lose their smell pretty fast, it is advised to use some kind of cologne/eau de toilette, too. Personally, I avoid putting perfumed after-shave as it will mix with the cologne I use (you can also purchase matched deodorant, cologne, and aftershave for uniform smell). Note that there are some shirts that will make you fucking reek no matter what you do. If you have some throw them away!

faggot.

8/10

Here's what I do
>Scentless salt crystal deodorant
Keeps you from smelling like shit
>Cologne
Makes you smell nice

Lmfao oh hell no don't start

Metro sexuality is a strange thing

I used those salt crystal/alum deodorants for a while. They work just fine for a few hours but my Dove Men Care deodorant literally gives me 1 day+ protection.

Also, this should go without saying but even if you don't shave the rest of your body, shave your fucking pits guys. The sweat from your underarm and pubic areas are the only places that the sweat intrinsically smells. All the deodorant in the world won't save you from that shit clinging to your hairs.

>Dove
enjoy the anxiety and irritation from the aluminium compounds. change to a natural deodorant for 3 months and see the difference, this comes from someone who used to use that very deo exclusively because I was a "heavy sweater" which I no longer am.

I'm not so genetically frail that deodorant causes me anxiety you fucking faggot. You probably pass out from eating peanut butter lol.

Those same base compounds are found in the salt crystal deodorant.

Human beings fucking sweat. The only way to get us to stop is with aluminium to block the pores. There's no way around that. All this natural vs unnatural BS is a red herring.

so i should use the deodorant IMMEDIATELY after showering AND a cologne? (even if i'm going out in a couple of hours after showering)

also, should i get an odorless deodorant or are regular deodorants fine?

I want /b/ kids out

Deodorant is best used some minutes after showering. Cologne should be applied as soon as you dried yourself. That's for theory. I don't have time to do that kind of stuff in the morning. I put deodorant and cologne after showering. I don't put much effort in choosing deodorants - I usually just buy whatever one is in discount (Nivea, Dove, Rexona... doesn't matter). Right now, I'm using Bulgari Aqva, which I find not efficient at all, and I will switch back to a cheap brand.

I use my own homemade natural deodorant wax.

it's made of beeswax (found in hairwax), coconut oil (antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties), lavender oil (antibacterial), citris oils (scents from body lotions) with tiny amounts of the highly active ingredients: zinc oxide (the sunscreen kind), baking soda and no more than 3 drops of teatree oil (antibacterial).

So, after wiping the pits down with hand sanitiser (or showering) I apply tiny amount of deowax (~5mL) between both pits. That will last most of the day, which is more than most alcohol deodorants, the wax moves around hairy pits as it warms but won't be wicked away like sweat. And because it takes so little it lasts forever.

Im not gonna get fucking anxiety from deodorant but non natural ones make my pits itchy as fuck anf then I end up scratching it, and then my pits get all red and painful and I don't like that
I might just be allergic tho

>using all kinds of chemicals on your body
>not eating healthy so your natural odor is nice

during my semester abroad in china, I wasn't able to buy any deodorant sprays (they are forbidden when you are going somewhere by metro) so I bought a roller but only used it sparingly in order to use less and less of the stuff

same went with shampoo since chinese products are shit and have much more shit in them than western products

results are actually amazing since I can now go one week without using shampoo on my hair until it gets a bit fatty. and the hair doesn't smell either (even though I don't understand how that could happen)

my arm pits also don't stink as much anymore and now I only use deodorants when I go to a party or somewhere else where I could have the possibility to do some sporty stuff like dancing etc

I would recommend it to everyone who doesn't want chemicals to fuck their bodies up

P.S.: I sweat all the time

what the fuck? wouldn't wax be all over your shirts?

you could just have dry skin. you know, from the alcohol that is in literally every deodorant out there

i see

thanks lad

Not for me. Maybe if you wear tight fitting shirts but 5mL is just barely enough to coat the base of the hairs, too much more and you start to feel sticky. I guess it would if you over applied or were shaved, but I never do and it is never sticky.

Spray boys represent

damn this is literally the deodorant i've been using for 2 years now. I even collected most of the caps

this deodorant is the shit. I've started using it since Christmas and I'm never going back.

kek