How is it possible to be fat?

Serious question.

I've been lifting for a few months now, and since I'm trying to bulk up, today I decided to get more serious and track my calories/macros. I was shocked at the end of the day to find that I had only eaten 1400 calories. My meals consisted of:

Breakfast:
>4 eggs, 4 pieces of toast
Lunch:
>Two packets of oatmeal
Dinner:
>2 large chicken breasts, half a cup of rice

I also had two protein shakes throughout the day. This means that i could literally eat a full 1,000 more calories and still be on the lowish end of maintenance... so how the fuck is it possible for people to get so fucking fat? It takes minimal discipline to eat what I described, and is very cheap and honestly fairly tasty. I'm honestly curious how people allow themselves to look like pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/01/31/zyprexa-and-weight-gain-how-it-causes-you-to-get-fat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its like reverse gains. They spend every day consuming as much as a peak bodybuilder but do nothing

>he doesnt eat 12 meals a day

CMON LETS GET BIG

muh childhood
muh abuse

Just don't stop eating.

has boogie posted ANY evidence of this?

the fat ass had a computer when he was young and I assume he was with his parents still.

Eat an entire pizza in one sitting, then you will understand fatness.

wtf, are you a skelly?
my maintenance is 1600 currently but how can you feel satisfied on 1400? i thought men needed way more food than females?

I actually did that yesterday, however I know I'm hungry skeltal and I'm trying to get big. It was very uncomfortable and almost nauseating, I can't imagine why the fuck people would do that daily unless they're dirty bulking.

Yes I'm a skelly. My meals today were probably particularly light in terms of calories, however I didn't really feel too hungry throughout the day

Try drinking liters of soda like the average hamplanet does, then you'll understand.

Back when I was fat I would drink a can of Mt Dew a day, and on the weekends drink anywhere from 3 to 5 cans a day. That shit adds up fast. I eventually cut soda out of my diet completely and lost about 50lbs of weight.

Because the more often they do it, the more used to receiving such gargantuan portions their stomachs become. It feels "normal" for them to eat a large pizza in one sitting by themselves.

I had to get two mcdoubles and a burrito with double meat yesterday to hit my target (first day counting). My parents never cooked calorie dense food at home and i always had to pack my lunch which doomed me to skelly status until now.

>Breakfast:
eggs, 4 pieces of toast
>Lunch:
>>Two packets of oatmeal
>Dinner:
large chicken breasts, half a cup of rice
Not sure if trolling or retarded. You ate less than half of what most people would eat to lose weight and you're surprised you're still a skelly? Fucking idiot.

>so how the fuck is it possible for people to get so fucking fat?
Obese people are almost always emotional eaters who treat their mental/emotional illness through food as an alcoholic uses drink to regulate his emotional state. I can't relate to either but then, I can't relate to being a pathetic 98 lb skeleton either. Who are you to cast stones? You're arguably more pathetic than a fatty. You can't even find the discipline to eat 200 calories above maintenance. No wonder you have no muscle and are the weakest person in your gym.

because you're eating healthy shit, not things that taste good and are full of fat and sugar and carbs which is what fatties eat.

You seriously thought all that was over 2000 calories? Holy fuck, you're just retarded

POP OFF JAMES

Fast food, two small burgers and a fries is over 1000 calories.

I was taking anti-depressants and got very fat on them. I was underweight my entire life, when I started taking them I weighed about 120lbs, ballooned up to 230lbs in a matter of months.

Still struggle to get rid of the fat around my waist. Even after 3 years of lifting, it's still really difficult to get rid of the back fat particularly, it makes my hips look wider too, because it's at the sides of my back. Never had this problem till I got fat.

you motherfucker..

POP OFF JAMES!

Eat carbs you fool.

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

They're obese because they eat tons of refined and processed foods that contain 10x the caloric density of the foods you ate.

If fat people were only allowed to eat oatmeal and fresh fruits and vegetables, they'd be normal size in no time.

Wendy's Baconator has 940 calories by itself. Two large fries 420 calories each, and a 400 calorie large soft drink and you're already at 2,180 calories with a single meal. I'm not even obese and I could polish that off pretty easily aside from the drink.

Fat fucks just eat shit in large quantities. My friend is skinny but he eats unhealthy food but he doesn't eat insane quantitys of it.

you only gained weight because you ate more. you aren't losing any of the weight because you wont stop fucking eating.

you aren't "struggling", you're refusing to stop stuffing yourself constantly. stop enabling yourself you pathetic pig

I am overweight, have been all my life. Recently started trying to lose weight and get fit.

I realized that I simply got into the habit of eating to much in each meal, so I would make a large meal and not need to eat more half way through but kept eating because i didnt want to waste food. I also snacked allot, now trying to lose weight I am realizing how much of my weight gain was just not paying any attention to what I put inside my body.
Now the only problem I have is when I feel like shit I find it really hard not to go get some junk food. So whilst my emotional well being had a impact on my weight about 90% of the problem was simply getting into a bad routine.

Get some healthy "junk" food. Bowl of carrots, celery, apples, grapes, oranges, etc. Just leave it in the fridge. When you get a craving, snack away.

I'll give that a go, Thanks for the advice bud.

Seriously?

It's crazy how much sugar there are on those things.

I used to drink those shit everyday 2 years ago. Wasn't fat but was overweight, full of pimples, very greasy face and hair, always tired and sugar spikes. It was a fucking sad part of my life but eventually got over it. Now,haven't drank a soda since Christmas, almost puked it out the fact that it's sweet as fuck. Sodas are fucking disgusting man, they'll get you hooked on that shit.

Firstly, the pills I took are renowned for making people fat, they make you extremely hungry. The company who made them were sued billions because thousands of people got diabetes from them and the company never warned people

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/01/31/zyprexa-and-weight-gain-how-it-causes-you-to-get-fat/

2. I'm not longer fat, I weight 150lbs and am 5'10. I have been lifting for 3 years. I just have extremely stubborn fat on my lower back. I'm about 12% bodyfat right now.

what is soda.

Easily? I gained 50lbs after high school once I had money coming in from my first job. I literally just ate fast food twice a day and probably the equivalent of a 2 liter of soda every day. It's fucking disgusting how shameless I was. I was eating like 1000 calories per meal in fast food and breakfast cereal.

Im a little overweight but by no means even in boogie ballpark and i can eat a large pizza to myself ez. Its not until in done that i feel like shit. However guys like boogie eat that much every meal and drink litres upon litres worth of soda all day long

>tfw was a fatfag
>could eat 3 medium pizzas and drink 2 liters of soda in one sitting and still want some snacks

Holy fuck im so glad fat shaming made me discover Veeky Forums and rethink my lifestyle.

Im still cutting and my meals are basically yours but i eat chicken breasts and rice with broccoli for lunch and veggie salads with occasional cottage cheese for dinner.

The best thing is seeing yourself improve and getting fit.

It's gross how high calorie breakfast cereal is. And it's to feed to children. Companies should be ashamed of themselves producing that garbage.

I eat oatmeal for breakfast everyday, as much as I want, and it's impossible to overeat because it's very filling and isn't coated in sugar.

but all i do is eat and browse Veeky Forums, yet i'm still a skelly

Whatever you are eating fatties consume ten times the amount.
The list of things they eat in a day is more than I eat in a week.

POP OFF JAMES!

They're just like you, OP. They don't track their macros.

Good job analyzing what you're eating, and don't stop.

(Also drinking soda instead of water when thirsty)

Because they actually like food, the dumbest shit I see on this site is skellies insulting fat people for having no self control, when they literally cant manage to eat more than 2000 calories a day.

Jerome telling it like it is! DAAAAAAMN SOOON

POP OFF JAMES!

Wanna know how i know you'r fat?

POP OFF JAMES

I'm a very skinny guy with a fast metabolism. I'm sure there are a lot of fat people with a slow metabolism, I could just have easily have been fat desu.

t. Fatass.

Imagine a loaf of white bread.
You take a slice and you really like it, so you eat the whole rest of it. And because it's rather dry, you guzzle it down with two quarters of milk.
And because all that is rather tasteless, you end it with a couple of Twix or Snickers.

That was meal 1/??.

I drink a lot! A LOT!

I used to do it on a monthly basis when I was a skelly and felt nothing now if I order a pizza I can only eat like 3 pieces max

It's not eating too many processed foods, cooking for yourself more, and exercising.

While you are technically correct, you have to understand how things actually play out. As a kid I became somewhat overweight after starting taking pills for epilepsy. Their side effect was increased appetite. You have to understand, that most people don't monitor closely what or how much they eat, and just consume as much as they feel they need - especially kids. And this can get you fat before you know it. After I stopped eating those pills, I started dropping weight. At 21 yo, I eat less than I did as a 10 yo. For reference, I am 5'10" 146 pounds now

And fatties wonder why you struggled to reach lmao1pl8 on bench.

Shut up, stop trying to stir up shit, and focus on your own gains.

Metabolism speed is a meme.
I was you, then I actually took my bulk seriously and was able to put on weight. Just pile rice/pasta/potatoes onto your plate (along with the rest of the meal) and eat it all.

But that's every time I order a pizza. One standard size pizza isn't exactly massive.

POP OFF JAMES!

lets see what did i eat today

>1 can of spagettios - 300 calories
>3 nutty bar packages - 700 calories
>3 reeses eggs - 300 calories
>several handfuls of doritoes
>like 10 girl scout cookies
>can of campbells soup with an entire package of saltine crackers
>filet o fish sandwich from mcdonalds

No you don't.
Guys like you are exactly as bad as fatties that say they can't lose weight because muh genetics.
Don't bother posting your food intake, it will invariably be embellished.
Pic related so much.

>tfw too poor to eat food

This is a meme right? What man doesn't eat a whole pizza?

I don't understand either, my highest bmi was 23.3 (It's classed as normal, but I was kinda chubby....I had no muscle mass). Those days I often used to binge eat and I ate a lot of unhealthy food, some days I could eat up to 7 sandwiches before bed. It was crazy amounts of food for me. And I felt really sick, I was weak physically and mentally. My body reacted at these amounts of food, so I decided to change.

I can't understand how ANYONE can eat more than I did. I felt full all the time, my toilet times were disgusting and my body never felt good. How can you possibly eat more calories than THAT? Why don't they listen to their body? How can they possibly feel good?

some people have shit tier genes
their genes give them slow metabolisms and junk food appetites, dyel musculature and their parents didnt make them play sports
its hard for us elite to understand what makes plebs so trash as humans, but in this case it all boils down to genes + lifestyle

Such a empty fucking diet please eat more veggies bro carrots and brocc don't break the bank

I never played any sports and my overweight grandma used to babysit me when I was younger and she got me chubby. We were poor so we always ate junk food too. I was always the weakest one and always litte bit fatter than anyone else...when I hit puberty and I got self conscious about my body. Of course I didn't knew how to lose weight, so I used shit tier diets and got prone to binge eating. But later we I, just like everyone does, learn how to eat right and the importance of training.

My point is: everyone can lose weight and get healthy. Your environment and genes are just excuses. There is no excuses to become a 600 lb person. Cause sooner or later you realize it's wrong what you are doing and you have to decide that you need a change in you life. There is no excuses to continue like many people do. Just seek psychological help if you can't stop eating.

For a fat guy, a whole days worth of food is a snack, that pizza doesn't leave your car. then you go home and make 5 sandwitches.

recovering fat fuck here, problem is you slowly build up how much you eat and eat nothing but crap all the time

i'd have cereal for breakfast, but the recommended serving size is tiny so i'd fill the bowl, pretty much two servings in one sitting so the 170 kcal per serving ends up at 350

lunch would be a sandwich or pasties with a drink. 500-600 kcal for a sandwich, the pasties aren't very filling so i'd get two, but those are around 400 kcal each. coffee itself isn't that bad but i'd get a mocha and that's an easy 230 kcal, oasis if i wanted something cold is 90. on a bad day, that's north of 1000 kcal just for lunch.
i'm sitting at a desk all day so i'd end up snacking, before i started eating healthier, i was going through a box of ritz crackers each day, that's another 1000 kcal.

before i finish work at 6pm, i've gone through 2350 kcal.

being tired when i get home because i was a fat fuck, i'd pretty much eat nothing but ready meals, sausage and mashed potatoes being one of my favourites, 600+ kcal from dinner.

watching tv or playing a game, i'd have biscuits or crisps. half a pack of chocolate digestives wasn't hard, that's another 750 kcal.

that's 3700 calories in one day, i don't even like to think of all the shit i'd eat over a weekend.

I think he is talking about amerifat pizzas, in Europe most normal sized pizzas have 600-900kcal, not exactly diet food but nothing a normal person wouldn't eat in one sitting.

"pizza" is a pretty broad term here. Most of us here could probably put down a medium-sized thin crust with no issue. To eat an entire deep-dish pan pizza of the same diameter you'd have to be a sweaty fat fuck like boogie. Those things are mostly oil-soaked bread.

but 3700 kcal in a day is a very low amount for an active lifestyle

just increase your effort in the gym

people who actually work out / play sports need 5000-6000 kcal to not lose weight

As a Bipolar, I have taken Zyprexa and it is an asshole of a drug. It is a bitch to dose, will completely knock you out and render you useless for weeks until you get a tolerance and will ABSOLUTELY fuck with your appetite.

Please don't use oversimplification when dealing with weight gain of any type caused by medication. Mental illness is a fucked up reality for me and I struggle moment by moment to keep my composure and provide for my family.

OP, go lithium and keep the mania in check to the best of your ability. Deal with the flabbyness or try another approach with meds.

stahp

GOMAD faggot! There's nothing scary about all that dairy. GOMAD.

that's literally nothing you faggot. replace all water you drink with chocolate whole milk and add a slice of pizza between each meal. whiny faggot

How is it possible to eat two packets of oatmeal for lunch? You're bulking breh, its time to experiment with fun recipes. If you don't do that wealthy organ's mass gainer shake is actually not bad. Just mix some whey, oats, a banana peanut butter and milk into a blender and you got some delicious easy to consume calories right there.

How the fuck were you "shocked" at your lack of calorie intake. I have trouble believing you're following any sort of routine, let alone bulking if youre "literally" 1,000 calories off the low end of maintaince.

durr how r ppl fat when I have trouble maintaining skellymode?

durr how r ppl auschwitzmode when I end up gaining weight on my fad diets that I only try for 3 days?

Builtfat milfag here. Years of being a skeltal with ludicrous metabolism (I had to eat more than my obese mom and her husband put together just to avoid the doctors trying to take me away for being severely underweight all the way until adulthood) trained my stomach to expect a large and constant supply of food throughout the day. When my metabolism finally slowed down to normal levels around 22ish, I immediately balooned up to nearly obese before I even realized what was going on.

Even now, after carefully monitoring my intake for several years to lose weight and keep it off, it's very easy for me to just down an entire large pizza and a 2 liter of soda on game nights with my family, and still be hungry for more.

It speaks to how years of training your body to eat a certain way can effect you in the long term. A lot of fats just learn to eat more and more over time until devouring 1000+cal in a single meal has become a total norm.

most of them are fat from their childhood when they didn't know

imagine eating the same way for over a decade and trying to change it. humans are animals of habit

Just because the volume of food is large doesn't mean the calorie content is too. A 100g Mars Bar contains 500 calories whilst your 2 chicken breasts contain less than 300 calories

A single can? You mean 2 litre right?