Grill here. How do I get godly legs and thighs besides genetics? What are the best exercises...

Grill here. How do I get godly legs and thighs besides genetics? What are the best exercises? I'm more interested in improving my legs.

read the sticky fuckhead

Squat squat squat bb
Then squat somemore

squat on cock

Squat, leg press, leg curl, DL, Bulgarians, calf raises.

This post exactly. Especially Bulgarians, fucking god-tier

squat also what anime is that thanks

>what anime
Don't bother, it's shit.

>How do I get godly legs
Put weight on your back and use your legs.

I want to see before and after pics for you know science

Don't listen to these fucks OP, legs are 90% genetics. Have you ever wondered why so many guys with huge muscles have tiny legs? Or why some girls who barely ever get off their ass still have huge sexy legs?

Genetics.

>5x5 squat
Are you kiddin me

SQUATS AND OATS

Oohhh shit I summoned cheekie sup cheeks

Roided grills do not need to apply.

It's a program for natties, Cheeks.

MANCHESTER ON TRILLSBY, NEWCASTLE, BRIGHTONBURY PLACE, SHROPSHIRE

Hey you how's your night
I know you want me don't be shy
I dunno... 5x5? Don't really matter if you're natty or not, 5x5 is still in my opinion not enough for that booty booty booty

Grill, please help me out here, I posted that in another thread. Is there a chance she likes me?

>Guys, I switched workplace and there's this qt grill, I'm not sure if she is into me.

I looked at her a few times and she's usually looking back without breaking the eye contact for a while.
I had to go back to her office room once and was talking to another female and she stared at me the entire time, she had to turn her head 90 degrees to do that. It was super obvious, she was really completely staring. Does she actually find me a bit appealing or do girls do that when they find someone ugly too to check out just how ugly he is?

Not kidding here, never had contact to a grill before. I'm not sure if I should talk to her, I'm an complete autist when it comes to social interaction.

How should I approach her when I see her again? Just say hi and go on?

Your enough for us cheekie! When are ya gonna flex a cept for us.

Not bad had a nice dinner of chicken and Brocoli and rice, how your night cheeks?

Also what to add to booty list then?

Well there is only one way to find out, you should definitely go talk to her. If you think that she is watching you then she IS watching you. Most girls wait for men to approach. If you're gonna approach her just casually ask her name like "hey I've seen you here for a while and I didn't catch your name" and do a small talk. Don't ask her out on the first try though, be nice to her for now and when she looks at you from the distance and eyes match, smile. :) Then maybe you should ask her for a coffee because you find her to be very charming or interesting. Girls like direct answers. I love direct answers.
v soon, I'll post when there is like a cep thread.
I'm cutting so I'm eating clean like you too, chicken, salad and oats. I personally have no joocy booty, but I've recently started doing a lot of glute isolated accessories especially after heavy compounds like diddy and squats.
Glute Bridges with barbell on hip 3x15 (squeeze at the top for 2 sec)
Donkey kicks with cable 3x15 (squeeze at the top)
Stiff legged diddy supersets with Squats or stiff leg diddy alone. 3x15~20
and my absolute fave right now is pic related, Hyper extension glute squeeze. It's usually for lower back but if you change position a bit and hold any weight you want to focus on squeezing the ass, it will burn like hell. It's great. I usually squeeze my butt for 2 seconds when I come up. I do 3x15 for that one.

Well, I actually wanted to say when I catch her alone that im usually not that direct but that i find her very interesting which I do and ask her if she wanted to do something at the weekend.

I have to go in her office tomorrow for a while, it's a big one I hope I won't make a fool out of myself.

Best of luck to you :) Let me know how it went!

It will fail in 1xF. Girls with straight bangs shouldn't be allowed, they're too cute.

If it worked then that straight banged beauty is yours ;) think about it. If it fails, then you just have find another straight banged cuties

But I have to work with her from time to time. I saw her a few minutes in the floor but she didn't greet me with a smile so maybe I just imagined things.

Read the fucking sticky, you slut.

Holy shit trips but damn seems like u got a good booty routine going on try doing some pistol squats I heard that's good for the ass. Dang though why u cutting so early I love me a thicc roided cutie