antranik.org/bodyweight-training
globalbodyweighttraining.com
startbodyweight.com
/r/bodyweightfitness
fitloop.co

>Youtube Channels

youtube.com/user/GymnasticBodies

>Safest Static Hold Progression

Steady State Cycles: www.antranik.org/how-to-implement-a-steady-state-training-cycle

>Common Prereqs

www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/3750-prerequisites/?p=93540

>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>FAQ

>is my routine good?
if it has no progression, you are just doing cardio and maintaining

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vA9gCDkvFZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility between reps

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

I heard this guy once did over 100 consecutive pullups, without even stopping!

>tfw when you have no life and desperately try to get a meme to catch on to give your life substance but no one cares

eh it's just a /bwg/ trolling thing, user

I heard about that actually!!
Believe it or not, my sister's boyfriend's father in law actually saw the footage before it was seized by BlG MlKE'S management.
He told me he would never forget it, the impeccable form, the blistering speed, yet the calm and collected expression on Big Papa P's face, as if he barely even had to try at all.

What a guy, no wonder he's our king

Its a Veeky Forums thing, he makes threads, no one replies to so he bumps them himself

see he even replies to himself.

like I dont like calling people retards, but I think hes a literal retarded person

then again he bumps these threads so thats cool I guess. Good retard

regarding that pic, is there a right or wrong way to do hollowbodies? I usually have my arms and legs alot lower

nah, she actually has bad form, but I just like her bod. From Foundation
Focus Points: Mastery =
1) The arms may also be held down by the hips
2) With a neutral chin keep the
eyes focused on the ceiling

and the lower back has to touch the floor

in hindsight, probably shouldn't have posted her

Holy shit, that's insane !1!!

Super-super sets are the best. It's the HIIT of strength training

I'm sorry, but my neck isn't broken.

Sorry posting from an iPhone, didn't think it would rotate like that

When do you do your bwg?

I used to do them before work at 7am, had a good effect on my morning productivity.

Than had to switch to doing them on my 1 hour break, but that left me exhausted for the remaining hours at work. Finally I just started doing bwg when I come home, around 7pm, and it's the best - get to stuff myself with eggs and just drop into sleep right afterwards.

Door mounted pull up bar, wall mounted pull up bar, or power tower?

Wall or power tower.

I had a door pull up bar once. First, it's really low (Im 6'2", I would touch the ground with my knees). Second, you'll always have to watch out not to bang your face/chin against the top of the door. Third, you'll never do muscleups.

I'm moving now and def getting a power tower.

Fuck doors.

What power tower are you getting, user?
I was thinking of getting one but if you wanted do to muscle ups it would need to be done outside right?

I have a power tower and love it

Only otherthing id like maybe is a power cage with rings

Any decent looking from amazon with good reviews I guess. Havent put much thought into it. I'm moving next month so I still got time to choose.

About the muscleups - I guess it depends on how high your ceiling is. My last apt. would easily allow this, my current one wouldnt, hoping my next one will.

Ah, okay. Aren't you worried about it tipping over or rocking while doing a muscle up though? I guess you could just put some sandbags on the stand or something.

I get home around 17.30, eat dinner and exercise around 20.00

tower is best, if you have the room for it

Yeah, pretty much my thinking (sandbags). I've never done a muscleup, about 30% way to it I guess so I've still got time to figure it out.

I've never seen this posted here?

ty for bump big mike

>Haven't bother with Veeky Forums in 2 years
>Still trying to force this as a meme

Weaponized autism.

It's been posted on and off in /bwg/

How often? I've honestly never seen it

stop feeding the troll

>troll
Am I being rused?
Genuinely just trying to understand what's going on here.
Could be this guy'sfirst time on Veeky Forums for all I know

get off the internet mike

If you wanted to do muscle ups, front levers, and rear levers, is there something that you can buy that lets you do that at home? Or would you have to build something for that? Like an outdoor horizontal bar.

Funnily enough, this IS my first time posting on Veeky Forums.

I am equally as confused about this, in all honesty

if you have tall as fuck ceiling, you can buy a power tower, but it's only needed for muscle ups, for levers you can get by with Pbars

every few threads, I don't have the statistics... last month or so was free of that shit

What if it was an outdoor power tower?

then it doesn't matter how high your ceiling is? what are you asking, user?

thinking of adding some butts to OP

youtube.com/watch?v=vA9gCDkvFZ8

Are you that some user from poland?

I'm the same user that posted Pbars from poland store, but like I said in the post I am not from Poland

Rise and shine my /bwg/bros!

I'm wrapping up at work so that I can get some good exercise in before the wife comes back home.

Today's plan looks like:
> 10 minute warmup
> 4x4 pseudo planches, still trying to get the form correct. I think my hands are position good, but I "kip" back going up.
> 4x45 handstand. These used to be handstand pushups until I started doing planches. Now they're just static holds. Trying to hit 4x60 secs.
> 5x4 pistol squats. I'm about 70% full ROM, working on going lower. I'm taking it slow because Im afraid my knee injury will reawaken. Giving knees time to build up cartilage or whatever.

Gotta wait 2 more hours for that tho.

Is there a good way to progress with this exercise (don't know the name)

L-sit, it's in Manna progression sounds good, bruh, rest day today for me

thanks m8

>every few threads
I've been in every thread for the last few months and literally have not seen anyone post anything like that at all?

okay?

have fun

tfw I can finally do negative ring dips. they feel so much better than the cancer that was doing dips on the corner of a kitchen work top, in fact I'm pretty sure everything feels better done on rings.

I would imagine so, in may I might move on to Pbars finally

I went to the gym for the first time today because there was too much snow outside to do Bodyweight and I did my Bodyweight exercise there but it got me thinking that maybe I should try to incoopwrate weights into my routine to get maximum results.

Any tips or ideas on how to do this?

Who here can do a 1 arm muscle up?

Are muscle ups overrated/ a meme?

No. Takes quite some time to get to that level.

Not me or anyone on this board.
No. It's a great exercise that engages all the pulling and pushing muscles of the upper body.