How many of these could you take in a fight?

How many of these could you take in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1q7CxB4xU1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"The f-f-feeel of the avocado... I'MA FUCK AVOCADO"!

2. No matter if youre fighting women, 3 is tough shit unless youre a fucking ninja

None. They would label me a racist and destroy my career and persona.

i'm still p weak

5, maybe 6
im a big guy

For (You)

At once, or one after the other?

Maybe 3 at once, depends on if I land a good shot and don't get brought down.

One after the other? I'd say about 5-8 of them. They might be skinny and have jaws made of glass but cardio kills my gains.

good form, pupper

if individual and consecutively, about a hundred till i get tired. if concurrently, 5? multiple people are very difficult in real fighta

I'm not gonna fight him cuz I don't want his AIDS.

how would you even lose the fight? I don't think xe could knock you out with xe's hardest punch to the head

I could fuck up a ton of fruits, they can't even fight back they're not even capable of moving.

Enough punches and eventually one would lane somewhere you don't want it to. Doesn't matter how small you are if you land a good shot and jam a knuckle into my eye or rock my temple.

Good form, pupper

300 Veeky Forumsizens vs 100,00 of xe's numales, how long could we hold the hot gates?
with pic related as our general, Lennidas

Would of course depend how and how dirty they are willing to fight. What are the stakes. If they're going full on pacifist on ya, doesnt matter if there's 10 of them. 2 could easily make you busy and the 3rd could grab you from behind and hang on your back. The 2 fuckers would try to kick your balls and go for your face. Soon just the cardio of being in a fight mode will make you tired as fuck. Then they will fuck you in the ass...

Good form, pupper

>implying avacado fag would even fight
I would just rape him/her and beat it until it's severely handicapped. Like has seizures and droopy face with speech impediment kind of handicapped. Anything else is unacceptable

good form, pupper

Enough to surround me
>hit the first guy hard and send him to the ground
>rape him
>fellows scatter

>fellows scatter
>implying they wont watch and start to breathe heavy

Whole lotta raping to do

good form, pupper

Probably 3 of them. Maybe even more because once you fucked up one of them the rest will try to flee so even crowd of this fuckers will be harmless.

Good form, pupper.

I think I could take 2 realistically, assuming he's really trying,but I think it increases by some kind of reccurence relation.

Something like
f(n) = f(n-1) + n

Like 2 of me could take 4 of him, 3 of me could take 7 of him, 4 of me could take 11 of him etc...

If 10 of them came to fight you, youd want to fuck up one of them really fast to give an example, before they overwhelm you. 5 of those will weigh a lot already and they may jump you. Once youre down you may harm 3 of them, but the rest will kick and poke you. Then put an avocado up your ass.

All of them

Is that Destiny?

good form, pupper

Good form, pupper

Hey Destiny

this.

/thread.

Idk, they can be pretty tough

good form,pupper

If he was injected with every form of steroid and hgh known to man could he be turned into a mma fighter?

depends on the terrain, give me a natural funnel we can defend (say only fit 100 men shoulder to shoulder) and its:

>hand to hand indefinitely
we would just have a front line of 50 with a support line of 50 veterans 10-20 feet behind them for the stragglers. We cycle them out every hour, 3 shifts could hold out for days, until food and water ran out. the enemy bodies would start piling up forming natural barricades. a 200lb guy hitting a 130lb guy is instant death or severe maiming so the energy required to put them down individually is insignificant, you just need to make sure their sheer mass as a giant pile of flesh doesn't overpower your front line, this is where your veteran line moves up and takes some of the pressure off. A lot of the attackers would get crushed by their back lines pushing up, cause enough chaos and carnage in the front and confusion and hysteria will stall the rest as they sandwich themselves into a stampede of death.

>weapons (spear, sword, shield)
about half a day. The shock and awe of the first wave dying as we spear them two at a time will wear off after the first 3-4 hours, and then fatigue of weapon use and the numerous nicks and cuts would add up, people would get sloppy and blood loss would mean eventual death for everyone.

>guns
with modern firearms and tactical training you could hold off 1 million people charging a position, armies start losing effectiveness around 20,000 troops, a smaller size gives advantage of maneuverability and strategic retreat. You would stagger the 300 marksmen in pairs along a few hundred miles, each pair takes out a few hundred and falls back a mile to the next pair, rinse and repeat until it's done.

Dude looks like the first step of transformation into becoming a Celestial Emissary

youtube.com/watch?v=1q7CxB4xU1s

How the fuck can this happen to someone?

good form, pupper

Good form pupper

Without even meeting you, I know you have real world fighting or martial arts experience.

Good form pupper

none the moment you touch him you'll contract aids

good form, pupper

>Lennidas
my fucking sides

Alpha as fuck my man

How are his cheeks so fat? Is that a genetic thing is there something wrong with him?

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

It's a genetic desease he's not just some numale fag

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

Good form pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

Well, google his name johnny righini and just look at his facebook profil, this is worse than being just a newmale.

Plastic surgery is not a desease

>literal golem leading the horde
he could take them all at once

no but it's indicative of one
>mental illness
or
>shit genetics
or both

good form,pupper

>mental illness

Exactly.

LMFAO and these are the guys that claim that they will smash all nazis

I know 1 libcuck and hes literally the same as in op but without the tattoos and all the skinheads i see on the street/gym are fucking huge

this

All of them.

Thought it was Lobos from the thumbnail

Good form, pupper

good form, pupper

Nah cunt, if they are scared enough, they don't even punch.

If it was a nigger of the same strength, 3 or 4 would be very tough,

with some weak chinned sissy queer like this, up to 8 is possible, if you tren up like a mad cunt, and go proppah fists deep in the cunts, like the madcunt skinheads do in their 3v50 escapades...

Veganism is a hell of a drug.

About 30 of them, which is only 3 actual bodies.

good form pupper

What the fuck? Tell me this is shopped. That head looks so fucking bizzare on that body.

"good form, pupper"

good form, pupper

Good form, rover.

Good form pupper

All of them.

all of them

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

Is he natty Veeky Forums?

good form, pupper

Good form, pupper

All at once? If one of them comes up from behind and hangs off your throat screwing up your breathing while you're preoccupied fighting 2 more of them you're going to run out of steam quckly

well i'm sure it couldn't hurt me, and i'll gain more experience with every kill, so eventually i'd probably get all of them.

Realistically about seven.

good form, pupper

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIINNNNN

good form, pupper

That's pretty bad strategically, they wouldn't ever leave the bottleneck and allow themselves to be attacked by twice as much people at the same time and get flanked.

All of them

good form, pupper

Good form pupper

good form pupper.

Good form, pupper

good form pupper