serge gainsbourg plowed jane birkin AND bridgette bardot

Other urls found in this thread:

godupdates.com/mom-abandons-ugly-baby-robert-hoge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no visible frame either

did I mention he was 5 foot 10?

yep, your aesthetics mean nothing if you don't have game

Faggot.

He was a famous musician, hot girls fuck gross famous dudes all the time, and they always will

besides, its French tradition to fuck a gross dude

you want this, Veeky Forums? maybe you should try picking up a guitar instead

"ew, Serge didn't look like someone blew him up with a bike pump, gross user!"

>Francoise never fucked him

Feels good man.

I wouldn't be too sure of that.

brutal redpill incoming

face does NOT matter if you have the social skills/charisma which can be developed with HARD WORK

FUCKING LMFAOOOO

Interesting story.

godupdates.com/mom-abandons-ugly-baby-robert-hoge/

PSA: He's a jew.

>Hey look at this ugly/short/skinny/fat/old guy with a hottie! Told you it can be done!
Yes but you guys with your heads in the sand always omit important details. Such as umm I dont know, shitloads of money and status. Youre as delusional as fat girls that think they can score a hot guy

It's unhealthy how much you fags care about how much other dudes fuck women. Women don't like you because you reek of insecurity, everyone you interact with can smell it on you. People tell you to be yourself and for most people that works. However, if being yourself means that you act like a socially inept, bitter NEET then act like someone else or even better, improve yourself. Not just your body, it helps but only gets you so far.

checked

Exactly.

Unfortunately women lie about what they find attractive and whats sad is that they dont even do it on purpose, theyre just natural born retards. So we as men have to figure it out based on who they give their precious hole to.

french tradition lmfaoo

Here's what I've broken it down into. Women are generally attracted to good looking men who are conventionally attractive and tall.
This makes sense, humans typically desire the best looking mate.
Those factors are biological and can only be improved slightly (e.g. washing your face and having good hygiene will make you more conventionally attractive as being clean makes you healthier, and you look it as well). Being tall makes you appear more dominant in stature, thus a more viable mate.
Next you have social traits. Women are attracted to men that they deem to be socially skilled, like it or not your wealth and status are generally indicators of your ability to exceed socially. Other than that, the ability to hold an interesting conversation is valued, as males will higher charisma will in turn be more likely to have a higher status (or more upward mobility in the event that you don't already have a high status).
So, and ideal mate would be: Tall, conventionally attractive, healthy (this includes physical fitness, and socially capable of achieving status.
If you are not naturally tall, or conventionally attractive, then accept the fact that you do not possess those traits and realize that not all is lost (this is the part where people get stuck, insecurity is cancer to your ability to achieve status and it is apparent to everyone). Once you overcome your insecurities you will become more confident, thus elevating your status and becoming a more viable mate. If you are not only devoid of insecurity, but also have a good body then you will become even more viable. The average person is plain looking, short, overweight, middle class, and brimming with insecurity. The average person still gets laid. If you can be better than the average person; you will get laid.

DELETE THIS

French girls can get better Jews than that.

Roger Vadim plowed:

16 year old Brigitte Bardot
Jane Fonda
Catherine Deneuve

>you interact with can smell it on you. People tell you to be yourself and for most people that works.
Just B yourself BRO

Not fitness-related

>Phoneposter

This isn't /r9k/ my man

:^) I'm sure you look cuter than that my dude.

>GAINSbourg

Veeky Forums is just /r9k/ the difference being our fat guys lie about being out of shape.

its not game faggot, its capital. he had massive capital across the board

Is that John C. Reilly?