Going to my favorite hair dresser to get my regular Nazi Jugend hair cut

>Going to my favorite hair dresser to get my regular Nazi Jugend hair cut
>All going well, get offered some coffee and I gladly accept as today words come easy
>Having a chit chat with my regular hair dresser
>Finishes me up and asks if I want some gel in my hair
>Feel a bit alpha today so I spew out "Make me beautiful baby"
>Hair dresser from other side of the room "You already are beautiful
>Y-y-you t-t-oo

I really need to start addressing my insecurity with stacies before i get fit as fuck as I have been lifting for 6 months now from skelly to dyel oter mode ish and already I get mires like this.

Should I buy a Pontiac? Will I have to speak to girls or will pussy just follow?

get medical help for your autism

Fucking jews trick parents around the world to give children autism trough vaccines, there is no known cure for it

why didn't you post your photo for us to judge whether you can get laid, or it's just girls working for a tip.

Here is a picture of my last trip to Korea so this is what i look like, but without the beard

Eh, youre okay

you should be okay with that face if you have a good body. If your autism is too much, have you ever thought about not speaking? Like shutting your face in and let your body language speak for itself?

Girls are really good at following body language and its easier to get laid.

Also with that mustache you look like a colossal faggot.

You should read Models by Mark Manson and No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert A Glover.

>No More Mr. Nice Gu
Heard it is meme tier pick up artist book

T-t-hanks Veeky Forums

Not even close, in fact it has literally nothing to do with pua trash.

All you had to do was add
>"And single." and then smile awkwardly at them both.

When humans lock eyes, there is a sequence that fires off in the brain, which judges the other person, and between blinks the decision is make as to where that person stands. We are very quick at judging emotion, facial responses, and moods, from a very limited amount of information. Autistic people tend to be really bad at reading faces, so they don't sense the awkwardness before it's already a tsunami swallowing up the room.
So let's say you meet up with a female friend, or you meet a girl for the first time. Try this out on a long term friend if you have one to test it out. The best way to see if she wants to fuck you is to simply look into her eyes until she looks away, then keep looking until she looks back.

That second look she gives you will be a combination of all of her insecurities, fears, desires, and in a tiny fraction of a second before she blinks- her mind will be made up, as to where you stand and what future you have together.

By all means don't be creepy about it, the sequence is like this-

>"Hi" *make eye contact, and lean in slightly as you say hi
>she replies/smiles and looks away
>*keep looking* she now looks back at you
>*smile at her*
>her reaction here tells you all you need to know

should be over in less than 2-3 seconds. If she smiles, or looks shy, or blushes, she is thinking about fucking you. If she squirms up her face, or looks awkward, or doesn't return your smile, she obviously isn't interested.

You can make an uninterested girl interested, it's just a waste of your time, because the relationship will always come back to that second look, and whatever you didn't see in her eyes then is always going to be there.

B E A R B A I T

Shave that fucking stupid moustache off and I'd put it in desu

Could you give me a quick rundown on this

>Be at party with work colleagues
>Have been exchanging glances with a female from work for some time
>Know she wants the big juicy bone
>To autistic to start convo when sober
>She says something along the lines "I like how you look at work"
>time to shine
>Lean in, time around the table stops as I push my cep against her shoulder to whisper sweet words in her ear
>Brother Downey from Vegas out of nowhere gives me words of inspiration
>"I want to fuck you"
>we dont speak for the rest of the evening

d-daddy

it's funny how what works on men fails so horribly on women, and vice versa. you could eye fuck a guy for a solid 15mins and he's going to think there's something on his face. you accidentally look twice at a bitch and she might stalk you for 10 years.

autism thread? autism thread.

>be me, walking home from uni
>used to be fat, now been lifting for several years
>see a girl i used to know from high school
>stare at her autistically waiting for her to realize it's me
>still staring, she hasn't clicked yet
>still staring
>staring
>I break out a grin and she smiles coyly
>suddenly dawns on me she has no idea who i am
>keep walking wondering wtf is wrong with me
>we were extremely good friends in HS

i wanted to talk to her but felt like i was extremely autistic for the whole staring thing.

>we went to the same HS

>be me
>be awkward funny guy at work
>every time I do something especially autismo, I tell coworkers "excuse my autism" jokingly
>months go by
>I make a really intelligent remark at work
>coworker says "you're really smart user"
>another says "people like you are usually really smart, aren't they?"
>people like me? what you mean?
>mfw my coworkers actually think I'm autistic

how do I read a guy with the eye contact thing to see where he stands with me? He lives downstairs, is kind of shy and a bit younger but the way he sometimes looks at me makes me wonder..

fbpb

Probably Cuz u are *flexes c'ep

kek

many such cases

Pussy will just follow, can confirm this based on my own anecdotal evidence.

kys with dat g4y ass haircut xD like srsly u fkn f4g

>you already are beautiful

hairdresser work for tips

Nathan lol

are you gay? just ask him if he wants to hang out sometime, then bite your lip slightly and smile.

are you a girl? next time you see him make a little chit chat then lightly brush his upper arm and say "you look great, have you been working out?" make sure to smile a lot and never break eye contact.

what are your goals here? most guys are just too shy to approach a cute girl without a big shove, if you do 50% of the work for him he will definitely eat you out as gratitude.

if you're a gay dude, it's super easy to hook up, even with straight guys, just act innocent, then when ur alone sit together on a couch and watch them instantly go for your dick.

I would never sit together by myself with another dude on a couch in his apartment unless 100% someones dick is getting sucked. Friends tend to sit apart until there's so many people you have to squeeze together.

reading people is hard honestly, one of you has to go for it and put themselves out there, your options are to do nothing and miss out.

i missed out on the cutest girl ever, who was my maths tutor during undergad, she wanted me to make a move and would always touch me and get really close, but I never picked up on it, I was way too shy and even her smell was overpowering. It took years of fucking fatties to get my confidence up enough to just approach regular girls, if he's young and inexperienced maybe he's struggling too. Rejection happens, just do it, you have nothing to lose really.

That's a nice mustacchio

Is it alpha or autistic holding gazes when girls when they realize that you're looking at them or when they're looking at me.

really can be either one of those. If she thinks you're a creep, it's autistic. If she finds you attractive, it's alpha.

The line between being alpha and autistic is very thin.

I guess you can define the line this way:

You are atractive human specimin, or you are not. If the later then you are autistic creep in their eyes.

I think that women really go for the looks in the start and then if they even bother start to investigate if you really are an alpha.

Just shut the fuck up if you have good looks like user mentioned.