I had to stop in the middle of a workout; I suddenly felt weak and nauseated to the point it would affect my lifts...

I had to stop in the middle of a workout; I suddenly felt weak and nauseated to the point it would affect my lifts despite the weight being the same as last time.

What happened? How do I avoid this from happening again?

Are you currently bulking?

You're lacking confidence, that or it is just a lethargic day

Try warming up more also, that usually works to get you in the mindset

Yes. I had to rush to the bathroom because I felt like vomiting.

My joints felt weak, I was stumbling around losing my balance.

Consume more carbohydrates

Bulking ( at least for me. ) seem to cause the same sensation . Take your time and do more warm up sets like user said. Do not rush your workout

Pasta? Rice?

Is the StrongLifts 5x5 warmup good enough?

>"Warmup with the empty bar. Add 10-20kg/25-45lb and do your next warmup set. Repeat until you reach your work weight."

pls respond

bump

>My joints felt weak, I was stumbling around losing my balance.

Sounds like blood sugar crash to me. Did you eat properly today user? Unusual stress?

Are you well rested and hydrated?

How do I eat properly pre-workout?

make sure the gym is well ventilated with fresh air

But my gym isn't well ventilated with fresh air.

Just do anything, jog, sit ups, bicep curls, tricep extensions, bench press, whatever the fuck you feel like doing as long as you start getting the blood flowing and feel more relaxed and oriented

Also make sure that you have your electrolytes in order as a lack of can make you feel nauseous when you start to work out

Will a pinch of sea salt in my bottle good enough for electrolytes?

Add a banana in there as well, or you can just take a sports drink

When your body tells you to stop. Dude breath and stop.

To answer your question this is a stamina issue. You need to ease yourself into longer workouts.

But I had to stop after just 30 mins. My normal workout lasts 1 hour, and I have done it hundreds of times without failing.

Today was a shitty day.

Maybe. 30 minutes isnt bad. This sort of thing happens when people take breaks from lifting longer than a week.

ketofag here
for most people consuming carbs before workouts help as it spikes your insulin levels
for preworkout carbs you want fast digesting ones like dextrose/glucose
I take candy as my preworkout on days I need the extra boost, the best bang for buck easy solution for glucose preworkout would be pixie stix as they are 100% glucose.
or you could just take some caffeine. I used to drink black coffee, but seen many people taking monster energy nowadays
try it out and see what works for you

But I have gone on breaks as long as 2 weeks, and the first day back at the gym went fantastic.

Well i dont know what sort of routine you do. How heavy are the weights?

SL 5x5

1 year in, but still dyel due to shitty 3rd world poorfag diet and above average but shitty self-discipline.

Squats are 140 lbs, from a 116 lb, 5'6" manlet.

pls no bully.

Thats pretty bad im squat 220 after a year. You need to do more reps. Also eat more. Milk, carbs, meat and eggs.

but they're expensive. :(

Fine, whatever it takes. One day I may.

Also it doesn't need to be big quantities if you are poor you just need to eat things like oats, meat, eggs or any proteins you can get hold of 3 times a day.

sounds like malnutrition

pls help.

what to do?

Take a week of from lifting, during that week you only do HIIT or play sports. I have this issue sometimes as well, and it's nearly always the case of my body being worn out.