I'm Buried Underneath the Bench Press

I'm being pinned by the bench press and can't get out. There's no-one in the gym except this guy on the treadmill who has his earphones in.

For the last 5 minutes, I've tried signalling him by throwing various items at him but can't get enough power on the throw as I am pinned. So I've got my phone in one hand and I'm throwing items like coins in my other hand. I've been shouting at the guy but it's like he's listening to heavy metal or something.

I'm trying not to lose hope but I am fading. Pray for me. I am buried and losing oxygen by the minute.

how has the bar not rolled?

It's stuck on my upper chest/neck area and is stuck. Someone just walked in but didn't see me, rip.

Post a selfie.. and stats

just let it go, it's a good excuse to end your misery and not hurt your family

This

Move your body so one side of the weight falls on the ground and you can fall on the floor. It'll be uncomfortable but it's better than death.

Have you tried lifting it

There's no use, I've been stuck here for 10 minutes now. There's no escape. What religion should I convert to? I was thinking Christianity but then again Islam is the most known religion. You know what, I might just go old fashioned Jewish.

I ACCEPT YOU INTO MY LIFE YAHWEH! OH YASHUA MY LORD AND SAVIOUR ACCEPT A SINNER LIKE ME.

The man just got off the treadmill, took 1 look at me and then neighed like a horse and trotted off. I'm going to die here surely.

This isn't real but if it was and you posted a selfie while pinned under the bar it would be the greatest thread of all time.

You should have made a couple of staged photos to get this thread going. Nice idea, whacky implementation. 5/10 op

That's not a bad idea, next time then. I suck at trolling :(

Well done moron.

Thanks beautiful ;) I'm still stuck here by the way

pic or sage

RIP in peace OP
1889-1945

Make it roll until it gets on your knees and then on the ground.

kek

It's just like that Blue Mountain State episode

He was born a hundred years before me, mein fuhrer, mein liebe.

Just tilt, you fuck boi.

This. You need some kind of protein income first. I'd suggest you try to cum in your mouth.

>slowly dying from being crushed by weight
>enough strength to make a thread on Veeky Forums
Godspeed OP

just turn the bar so one side lands on the floor an roll out you retard

Are you posting this from your phone? Call 911 if you can't signal anyone or free yourself without getting hurt.

I think the shame might kill him instead of the bar if he actually called 911 and made a scene like that

can confirm, I was gym

How do you manage to be this dumb

Better to call the qt receptionist and say you need help.

He threw all his coins at the treadmill guy. He's got nothing to tip the receptionist with anymore newfag

?? you are an rtard 16 year old thats all