You're in the gym and as you walk towards her to get to the water fountain this qt flexes a 'cep

You're in the gym and as you walk towards her to get to the water fountain this qt flexes a 'cep.

What do you do WHAT DO YOU DO

'mire

flex a 'cep back
flash my romaleos
tell her my wilks over 400
ask for her number

all in that order

Pull me eyes mocking her and say "ching chang ching"

Walk on past, im really not into manly flat chested lesbian chinese. Call me a faggot.

I miss sparrow

狗屁狗屁狗屁~

CIS GENDER SCUM
I
S

G
E
N
D
E
R

S
C
U
M

:*

She has massive tiddies. It's looking down though.

flex back and then cringe forever thinking about it.

What do you squat now for one rep max?

u r a qt ;)

concurrently for triples it's 110kgs (243lbs)
Haven't tested my 1rm

That's awesome, keep going Sparrow. Hope you do more powerlifting competitions

Hope you've got your knee tracking on point...

Chest up.
>lewd bewbs

Thank you kind sir *tips fed0ra*
There's one coming up in September and I'll be trenning hard for it :^)

Also looking into entering Weightlifting, not sure how great it will be and have a slight fear always because of the many fail viddys but I will steal ancient china and russia techniques and inject a shit ton of PEDs so I"ll be fine

U keep going too bb

hard pass, Sparrow is everything that is cringe on fit. That being said fit is cringe in general anyways

>Mumble "backdatassup" while not making eye contact and blushing
>realize based on her reaction that she was flexing in the mirror that I was in front of
>speed walk out of the way with my eyes on the floor
>crash into the smith machine because I wasn't looking
>My Beats headphones get ripped out and my phone is playing my erotic lifting motivation playlist out loud
>Everyone is staring now
>Panic, run out of the gym, leaving my stuff behind
>realize I left my wallet and keys so I need to run home
>realize I can't get in the house with no keys, keep running
>become one with running, fueled by autism and the dick vibes I'm getting from my pay as you go Droid
>Run until the end of time, live multiple existences finding out that it all is an endless loop that we keep repeating on
>return to the day in question
>flex 'cep because I'm not an autistic virgin in this existence
>QT looks at me like I'm an autistic virgin
>run away again with eyes on the floor
>crash into the smith machine again, this time and an infinite amount of times before and after
>there I lay
>on the floor
>everybody do the dinosaur

sparrow how much do i have to lift for you to be my gf

>c-c-c-do you need a spot for your ass-ss-ssaa-assistance for your squats?

no wonder these little shits are going extinct, look how retarded and helpless it is.

LOOK AT IT.

Smile at her and flex one back at her and gauge her reaction. Maybe look back at the water fountain before giving her a head nod and walking to it. If she comes over, I know she wants to talk, if not, then i'll leave her alone but will smile if she still acknowledges me.

Idk. Gym environments are hard to read for me.

i'm married anyway so it doesn't matter

Post vids if you started weightlifting. I would watch it. Thnks bb I'll do my best

completely agree with you, with that said my dream is to be so cringey that h3h3 production ethan senpai makes a video bashing my channel and i

\///\/

You need to hit a 2 pl8 bench, 4 pl8 deadlift, 3 pl8 squat and then graduate Veeky Forums forever

After then, you will discover that there are many lovely ladies (or traps) in your area ready to love you back, autism and all

>erotic lifting motivation playlist
sauce pls

this is a very beautiful post, you get 1 upboat

i just got 2 plate bench today

asia is my area for we are all citizens of the earth together as one, absoloute man asboloute human

you wait for me to get that 3pl8 squat and 4pl8 dead, you wait precious bb ill make you proud

You don't have to ask out every attractive person you see, you know.

young animals are designed to be feeble and 'cute'
>I think there's this term 'neoteny'
>yeah I just googled it

In the animal warudo, some mammals do not attack young ones because they know that they are young and defenseless, although this point has been proved wrong in many animal documentaries

Last week I watched this leopardess kill this mum monkey and then realize there was a little monkey baby scrambling all over the floor

it picked up the baby to the tree by it's neck and licked it, fawning all over it

it might be playing with its food, but I think there are other examples of different species recognizing the haplessness of the young ones

I digress

y-y-y-y--y-y-y-you t-t-t-tooo

Will do! I'm only up to power cleaning 55kgs for 5x5, and my clavicle is all bruised and fucked up

here's to hoping the bar doesn't fall on my vertebrae and kill me

u do u bb

hav a good lovely day ahead brahs and brahettes
pis

B L E S S
L
E
S
S

She isn't autistic and clearly knows what I want.

Kokneecheewahhh, ching chong pingpong
> BRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPFFTFFF