Minoxidil for beard gains

What's your take on this product for someone eager to have a full beard, but who can't grow shit at age 22?

>wanting to look like a numale
shave you scruffy faggot

It works, but you need 6-12 months to see decent result.

Why the fuck would you want a full beard at 22 ? Girls won't fuck you because you have a beard you dumb shit. Besides, you can still fuck 15 y-o sloots at your age, as long as you appear young

>also
Reported, has nothing to do with fitness

If you don't slack off, it works.

It works but you will also start growing hair out of your ears.

Bearded sasquatch here.

What is this product supposed to do, like, scientifically.

>>Using terms like nu-male, alpha, and beta and worrying that much about other males' body hair.

Fuck off faggot, my dad has a glorious moustache and every guy on my dad's side has a beard. I've been wishing to have a beard since I'm 4 and have some variation of it since 2006. Stop worrying that much about "mah reddit numales" and do wtf you want. Just don't be a prick who has a beard as a posterchild for his personnality.

Activates hair follicles that are already there. It doesn't create hair out of thin air.

Yes but this sound like activated almonds to me. Is it ever explained what the organic process behind the activation is?

it's fuckin science and shit man who knows

the hair growth isnt permanent and it has a ton of side effects

not worth it tb h

The hair growth is permanent and it has very few, if any side effects

Totally worth it t. B h

Used it for about a year and easily doubled thickness and coverage

Used 2 ml a day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, started to see results and then got an allergic reaction to it. Now use 1 ml a day and hope that the rash doesn't come back

I'm 23, it filled in my cheeks in 4 months

I don't know, i think it has some side effects.

how do i stop hair from growing on my butt and in my butt crack?

Minoxidil was originally a medicine for high blood pressure, it dilates your blood vessels. That causes increased blood flow to your skin which stimulates hair growth

It also contains alcohol so all the low test retards using it for their beards are aging their skin really bad and are gonna have a face like an old leather handbag in a few years

How is the foam? Seems like it'd be kinda gross.

Thanks.

How can Minoxidil give you permanent beard gains when it's temporary when applied to the head? Is the difference that you're losing those hairs on your head already?

Because the scalp is the one sensitive to DHT, not the beard/face.
Once the beard follicles go terminal you're good to go.

At 22 I had a house right by a high school and that's exactly what it did ;) good times.

also interested

well I'm already a baldlet so I guess it won't hurt to use a bit of it on my face after applying it to my head

will moisturizing like half an hour after be enough to keep it from fucking up my skin?

>The mechanism by which minoxidil promotes hair growth is not fully understood. Minoxidil is a potassium channel opener, causing hyperpolarization of cell membranes. Hypothetically, by widening blood vessels and opening potassium channels, it allows more oxygen, blood, and nutrients to the follicles.

Of the hair on your head or your beard?

probably his beard, it isn't permanent on your head

Can't you just keep using it on your head if it's not permanent?

yeah that's what you have to do. That's the problem with Minoxidil and finasteride, you have to use them indefinitely if you want to keep the results

Yes, that's the point.

I have a very few hairs on ny cheeks, tried using Rogaine by applying it to my cheeks. Ended up having serious heart palpitations to the point i thought i wasnt going to make it

>never again

Do you have to keep using it to keep the hair though? Or can you use it for a year, get your beard and be done with it?

Your hair falls out because of DHT sensitivity, so any hair you grow on your head due to Minoxidil will still be sensitive to DHT and fall out once you stop.

Your facial hair isn't sensitive to DHT so any beard gains should be permanent

Im currently on month 2. I have a bald spot near my left thyroid and a gap between the rest of my beard and sideburn on right side.

Im already seeing noticable growth, thick black hairs not just peach fuzz, however its not as filled in as the rest of my beard. I kept my leafy green consomption up and get plenty of calcium which I believe helped give me results so quick.

beard, you dont lose beard hair ever, you can only gain it
people use it on their heads to combat loss and it works against the rate at which you lose hair so it has to used forever, but on the beard it simply doesn't grow any further after discontinued use

yep that about sums it up, use it for a year, get what you can using it then you keep it

>beard gains should be permanent
are they still shaveable? If you decide you no longer want a beard?

it doesnt stay as foam for longer than 20 seconds once you spray it out and apply it
its alcohol based as the foam so it dries on your skin very quickly, but the propylene glycol solution takes longer to absorb, so you can use the foam in the morning and the liquid before bed, works excellent

I want to try this on my chest. My beard is pretty strong, but my chest hair is pathetic.

I'm probably going to be doing a cycle this year though, so I might just see what chest hair gains I get from that.

What do you mean? It's regular beard hair, you can shave it however you like

that isnt how it works, it stimulates hair FOLLICLES to mature and produce mature dark hairs (non vellus) it doesnt grow hair itself from existing follicles. if you shave it grows back just the same

it works well on the chest too, in fact it made my skin better as it gets less red bumps since there are far more mature hairs

use your brain

lol what an oedipal cuck

Lazer it

>having full facial hair is numale
start pinning you low test faggot