Had along talk with her last night

Had along talk with her last night
Decided it was finally time to let her go

What's the best muscle group to get rid of these feels?
Back or chest?

Whenever im sad, I do chest and biceps.

Deadlifts, my friend. Pick up the heaviest weight you can and excise your feelings.

Of course back, do some heavy fucking deadlifts to lift the feels away. I broke up with my 4 year gf just over a week ago now, I have been exercising nearly everyday and I already feel much better.

why do you guys post this shit. why not go on /b/ or /r9k/?

5 scoops to the dome

Posting on Veeky Forums while they're still relatively normie.

They'll be mainboarding /r9k/ within 3 months.

Because let's be honest. Veeky Forums is basically people from /r9k/ that at least want to try to be better

More like /r9k/ in denial.

I guarantee a plurality of this board does not lift either regularly and/or with any meaningful intensity.

This board is essentially the NEET's Instagram whoring.

Are you me? Except for the exercise part.

Your probably right. I just speak from personal experience. I used to be tfw no gf on /r9k/ when I decided I wanted to stop being a useless piece of shit. I've had girls since I've started lifting then

Good on you, user.

By bettering yourself you've already made it; and self improvement is an achievement most humans never get to claim.

If you love somebody, set them free

Treat yourself to some chest and biceps plus some lateral raises, they will make you feel alpha again.

what does this have to do with fitness? go to /adv/ or something, ffs

I was the opposite. I started on Veeky Forums then went to /r9k/. I've improved a lot, but still have all the bitterness.

I respect you for that user. I went from tfw nogf into a somewhat abusive relationship but I was too chicken shit to leave because I didn't want to lose her and be alone. Eventually we split anyway, but I could have saved myself some heartbreak if I had the balls to end it earlier.

is that where curl bros come from?

Take that breakup faggot shit to /r9k/.
Now if you want to argue about bread or comment on men's asses then we're in business.

>along

*a long

>having a her in the first place
fucking fag

the benis
wank yourself into a coma bro and dream the feels away

What's it like to love somebody romantically?

I've never had a girlfriend, and I haven't had a crush on somebody since I was in 4th grade.

Its like an emotional rollercoaster.