Hunger thread

Alright Veeky Forums I have a serious question for you all. I've been trying to lose weight for a while now but have some strange hunger problems. Normally I eat little per meal (300 calories or so) but I get hunger pangs that feel like fire in my stomach. Not heartburn but like a pinching type of feeling with burning. If I ignore it for a while, I feel weakness crawl up my limbs. Vegetables and fruits cure it for a very short time before it comes back with a vengeance. I need to take a whole lot of carbs or proteins for it to subside. It doesn't feel like normal hunger (i fast regularly so know what that feels like)

Now the question is, have any of you experienced something similar? I am unfit so maybe it's just my mental weakness or body craving fatty things, or is it some underlying medical issues?

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

300 calories per meal is waaaaaaay too little, no question you are hungry

don't go overboard with the calorie deficit or you will fuck up your diet, and worse, your metabolism

also, meal frequency is not relevant at all, maybe just eat 3 full meals that satisfy your TDEE

Guess you should eat food that makes you feel full but is low on cals.

>there is not a thin person trapped inside me

I'm sure she meant that metaphorically, as in she has no desire to conform to any standards of beauty (as evidenced by her retarded hair and glasses)

How much do you weigh? Plug your height and weight into here to get your TDEE. Eat 500 less kcal per day than it suggests. To curb appetite and fight the hunger, maybe try taking ephedrine and caffeine in the morning.

Post your diet

tdeecalculator.net

Meant to post this link

OP here. My TDEE is 2046 calories per day. I usually eat 4 meals a day worth 300-600 calories. The meals are varied in terms of nutrients but I believe I need more fibre in diet. Also is hard to keep calories constant in the meals since I eat with family and usually different things are made. Sometimes I eat more because of a particularly oily food but need to eat enough to get rid of that cursed hunger.

I am looking for ways to stop feeling hungry. I was considering those meal replacement shakes they sell at grocery shops to better control my calories. Any experience with those or suggestions?

>My TDEE is 2046 calories per day
how tall are you?
how much do you weight?

I actually had a similar problem a few months ago.

I ate some bad yogurt from a hospital vending machine and got an infection in my small intestines. It is fairly similar to what you are experiencing. It kinda felt like hunger pangs but it was different, extremely distracting & worse than normal hunger pangs.

I went to the doctors and after explaining my symptoms he gave me a blood test, which came back positive for this infection ( I cannot remember the name ) in my small intestines. I had to take 2 types of antibiotics & some disgusting liquid medicine for 2 weeks.

Have you tried a heartburn medicine

Hell, water used to give me heartburn when I was a fatty, only cure was protein

found it: h. pylori infection

Symptoms are:
An ache or burning pain in your abdomen.
Abdominal pain that's worse when your stomach is empty.
Nausea.
Loss of appetite.
Frequent burping.
Bloating.
Unintentional weight loss.

Sounds like you've never had to deal with hunger before for long periods of time. That or you've got some condition, which can't be diagnosed on Veeky Forums. Either stop being a pussy or go see a doctor you mong.

The picture and response strongly suggest she means she is literally big boned just like momma said.
>waterboy.jpg

Related question
Going to a chinese buffet thing for a work function
Whats the best thing to eat, that won't fuck my cut up completely?

If you are OP you are retarded, for multiple reasons.

I'm really short. 164cm and 79kg last I checked. Thanks to magnificent levels of playing Dota and some health related issues that prevented me from becoming regular in work outs for the past few months.

Due to this I am severely limited in terms of calories I can consume before I exceed my limit.

OP here. That was not me. I only ever get fried rice with chicken beef and shrimp at any Chinese place so I wouldnt ask that

Oh wait there's an actual question.

Go to the doctor. It could be something serious. The following general advice is not an alternative to seeing a doctor.

If it's h pylori/ulcers (or even some other gastric infection) get some mastic gum and chew it and/or use it in cooking. It'll also improve your dental shit probably. You could also get some probiotics. S. Boulardii is pretty good as a kind of preparatory one as it dislodges other microbes. For stomach shit the biogaia ones are real good but the numbers seem weaksauce. Dr Langer's was a decent one last time I had a proper look into good shit.and has decent numbers and strains. YMMV. Sometimes when you change diet your gutflora gets stressed and smacks you up, all that can help calm it down.

It could be stomach acid going in weird places too in which case try an antacid for temporary relief.

From my own experience crap like a dislocated rib or if one of the sternum joints is a little inflamed can feel like that. Chewing helps it for some reason, so again gum. Try a dispersible aspirin maybe. There are a couple of techniques to pop shit back in if you google. My favourite is like flexing the shoulders back and down and stretching the neck by pointing the chin straight up while sort of puffing out the chest.

I dunno bro, sounds like shit so get it checked out.

Thanks user. Yeah I should get it checked. No use waiting for it to turn into something really bad before going to the clinic.

Fat (9 cals per gram), complex carbs (4 cals), and plenty of water, user

> what are complex carbs?