What are some good clean foods/snacks that will help me reach my macros?

what are some good clean foods/snacks that will help me reach my macros?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/store/met/big.html?PLASKU=METR3270034&mcid=CG_PLA_US_GS_met_rx&bbdevice=c&gclid=CjwKEAjwzKPGBRCS55Oe46q9hCkSJAAMvVuMFOpuEuAdwBUVD8cVRpe5jIRP9rL0___q2b16LCTonBoCD9Xw_wcB
instagram.com/tayrineseifert/
breakfastcriminals.com/wholesome-nutrition-bars-quest-bars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*Braps on dog*

Cottage cheese, peanut butter, oatmeal, those two dollar veggie bags in the freezer isle

Imitation crab meat sticks

ah cottage cheese, guess thats not bad, what do you mix with it tho? it looks like SIN

Nuts and seed, Cold cuts,Pates and that kind of stuff, Anchovies... I really like sunflower and pumpking seeds slighly toasted, cheap, full of manly minerals and I like the flavor.

Scramble in with eggs in a pan, put it in blender with ice and protein powder, eat it with fruit, eat it with salsa, scramble it into grits, etc

Mix it with canned tuna, add some salt and pepper, sounds wierd, but tastes really good and is almost pure protein, you can also put it on a toast.

bowl of fat free greek yogurt with some fruit and granola/cereal

theres this protien bar that I can't remember the name of

it's got 32 grams of brotein something like 150 or 200 calories and nearly rock hard.

if you think jawzercise works they're great
but they tire your jaw out so you don't feel like eating half way through.

great for snacking.

Literally whom

>there is this great food I dont know what it is, but it exists!
Fuck you user, fuck you hard

shit m8, it's 410 calories, my bad.
bodybuilding.com/store/met/big.html?PLASKU=METR3270034&mcid=CG_PLA_US_GS_met_rx&bbdevice=c&gclid=CjwKEAjwzKPGBRCS55Oe46q9hCkSJAAMvVuMFOpuEuAdwBUVD8cVRpe5jIRP9rL0___q2b16LCTonBoCD9Xw_wcB

still good for if you skip breakfast or dinner.

I bought one at a gas station a month ago because I hadn't eaten anything all day and was too tired to cook after the gym

Is she fat, brehs?

fig preserves. it turns into the most delicious snack.

Whos the girl

whom'st'd've'ed

This is what I always use when I need to fill up my macros:
>Protein
Whey shake, protein fluff, stir fried chicken breast and veggies, skim milk, any lean meat including lunchmeats
>Fat
Peanut butter or I say fuck it and eat any kind of treats I have around the house. They're usually pretty evenly split in calories from carbs and fat.
>Carbs
Literally doesn't happen to me, but I guess I'd just eat some sweet treats. That shit is loaded with sugar, which is carbs or I'd prepare more bread, rice, potatoes and pasta in advance for dinner.
>Fiber
Isn't a macro but still important to reach your daily goal.
Any botanic berry is chuckfull of fiber. I usually get rasberries, because I can buy them for pretty cheap frozen. Kiwis are also good, as long as you're eating them with the skin on. Another good option is mixing wheat bran (dat 5.5g fiber per 10g) with a mashed banana. Some veggies are also pretty high in fiber. Legumes like beans are god tier, and also have a lot of protein and complex carbs. Canned beans in tomato sauce literally take 5 minutes to prepare if you throw it in the microwave. 2 minutes on high, get it out, stirr it, go another 2 minutes. Done.

instagram.com/tayrineseifert/

I'll forgive you guys since it's not obvious from a quick reverse image search

some advice though. when you try reverse image searching a picture like that and google gives you text like "thick thighs pussy gifs" like it did for that picture, replace that text with oh say instagram to have a better chance of finding the source

Smoothies with avocado are great for getting in some protein and fat, also delicious as fuck.

>1 Bar
>410kcal
>13g fat
>46g carbs
>31g protein

>1l 0.1% skim milk
>330kcal
>.1g fat
>45g carbs
>35g protein

Just drink milk you cuck. It's less expensive too.

>bu-but muh fiber and vitamins
Artificially added vitams get barely absorbed and those 4g of polydextrose could hardly be called a good source of fiber.

>bu-but taste
Fair enough, I like milk though.

May I direct you toward the /sip/ general?

Eventually found it myself doing what you did, still thanks for the effort

suck a dick faggot I don't eat protein bars unless I haven't eaten that day due to forgetting my prepacked meals.

I don't eat snacks like some sort of 3 year old

Well then prepare your meals better, or get a litre of 1% from a convenience store. Almost the exact same macros just that it costs like .50-1$

fasting > snaking (aka insulin booster aka fat gainer)

the body will sort itself out.

>Corn syrup as an ingredient

I am going to have to skip that.

Name me a smoothie recipe I can use with avocados they seem to be hard as fuck to blend in sometimes.

BRRRRRRSHHHHHHH....oh my darling.... BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP...sniff sniff...oh so pungent...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP oh goodness such potent fragrance

That brotein bar exists, but it's nutritional Jewry. breakfastcriminals.com/wholesome-nutrition-bars-quest-bars

The grool that vaginas dispense after going to town at it

Jesus fucking christ that website gave me cancer
>whey protein is made in a laboratory you should be eating soy protein
>stevia=sugar
>don't eat quest bars, eat these other bars that are 75% sugar and have almost no protein, no fiber
>ingredients that have big words are scary

That person and everyone agreeing with her are retarded Half the comments are people shilling shitty energy bars.