Where do you guys buy your tees ?

Where do you guys buy your tees ?
Spring is just around the corner and as always it's the right moment to showcase them gains with fitted tees and shirts.I'm in dire needs of some new clothes because most of my spring wardrobe doesn't fit anymore.I gotta specify,i'm in Europe so US only shipping brands are a no-go.

Amazon

Asos muscle-fit tees are a solid choice. 7 plain tees in a variety of colours for £35. Fit well

I'll ask this here bc it's kinda related

How do I get pants that fit? I fell for the wide hips and thick thighs meme (thanks mom and dad) and pants are atrocious on me. If I want room around my legs and not to choke my balls I have so much extra room around my waist but if I want a snug waist then my thighs are tight as fuxk and I can't use my pockets.

I don't wanna go baggy pants and look like anymore of a sperg than I already am. But if that's my only option I'll stick to athletic shorts

wear a belt ?
I don't see where's the issue here

Mind modeling one, m8? Almost purchased, didn't trust the skinny twink model they used on the site. I'm a serious lifter, you see...

>belt

You act like I know how to pick out a belt.

t shirt . ca

Just use the one your daddy hit you with

Buy regular fit such as levis classic and get them tapered. Youll thank me.

>can't wear t-shirts because arm pits sweat too much

May be out dated but target's mossimo tees are supposedly slim fitting.
Also for thick thighs jeans, go for Levis 514 line or 511 for taper.
Orion has some quality simple belts. Kinda pricy but they are very sturdy.

Lol wat. What are you wearing then? A vest 24/7?

Dad never hit me with belts user

1. Buy pants that fit well in seat and crotch(and as close as you can in the waist)
2. Get a tailor to bring in the waist and taper the legs.

Google beforehand, some brands are absolutely not "tailor freindly"

>tapered

What does that mean? Fitted pants basically?

Uniqlo

Not him but for some reason 511 doesn't seem to fit the same anymore.So i switched to 508 and sized up

Ffs user cant you use google. Taper means they get slimmer towards the bottom. This way the seat will remain as roomy as regular fit but without the autistic excess fabric at the lower end.

Levi Strauss pulls this shit all the time. They change the fit, or switch to thinner fabric, but keep the same number. I had a pair of 569's that I wore for years. Absolutely my favorite pair of jeans. Went to the store to get a new pair and they were completely different. Levi's are dead to me now.

Shit I thought it was just me.

if you boys have giordano in your area they have some well fitting t shirts,pretty cheap too

Me too

It isn't just you, user.
I wouldn't have been mad about it if they changed the number to reflect that they changed the fit, and then I'd have just been sad that they stopped making a style I liked. But the way they did it was intentionally misleading.

I go to goodwill and buy simple shirts with a decent logo and then cut the sleeves off.