Mysterious respiratory illness outbreak!

Currently sweeping through the midwest US. It began after the warm weather in Feb/Early March.

People are reporting it's like Pneumonia but worse, coughing so bad, causing you to vomit.

There are no flu/cold symptoms, besides sinus, and congestion in the lungs. Also flu and cold medicine does nothing.

No information out there beside the usual January/Feb flu alerts.

Could be Fungus or mold origin.

Wipe down everything, and avoid crowds if you can.

>tfw strong as fuck immune system

I hope a few hundred million people die from it, please. World-wide at least. Let it spread. Kill as many as it can as fast as it can.

Good thing I never leave the house

you still breathe air

good thing i never breath air

This

I played in the dirt as a kid and ate off the ground, my immune system is built like a fucking tank. I rarely ever get sick.

fuck off edgemaster

my mom had it but it goes away

I never open the windows

How are you enjoying your pin worms user?

Hello Boogie.

George Carlin detected

>pranalord maximolius

Ain't touchin my peanut

Have you seen it?

FUCK NO YOU HAVEN'T, IT'S THE SIZE OF A PEANUT!

>implying worms and fleas aren't free protein
>implying I don't want parasites so I can connect with the Earth

OMG
I have this.
Pls post original article

what did she do to cope and/or get rid of it

bump

There is none, and no mention in the media. This outbreak is being suppressed.

You're not laughing now, are you?

I'm not coughing so bad I vomit; however, I have a particularly nasty headcold and sinus infection that didn't clear up with antibiotics and I've had it 3-4 weeks. It's so bad I have gotten sleep apnea like symptoms. Mucinex-D helps, but...barely

im in ohio and i have a scratchy throat =(
started this morning. i hope it go away!

Keep us updated once you feel like eating brains

DRUMPF supporters are inbred trailer park trash hicks that vote against their own economic interests

>vote against their own economic interests
>implying more free welfare is a reasonable economic interest

Some people actually want jobs and participate in the economy you cunt

Then how did you hear about it? Do you know many who got it or something?

I live in Oregon and I'm sick as a dog right now. Missed work and the gym 2 days now. It feels like I have a head cold, but I go back and forth between dry coughs and mucus coughs. I'm not even sure what meds to take. My symptoms rn are lethargy, headache, chills, cough (both dry and wet), congestion so bad I am unable to breathe from my fucking nose, eyes watering.

Well good thing the whole Midwest is losing its health care.

th-thanks donald

It's funny how retarded trump supporters are that they vote against their economic interests becuase they want to bow down to right wing Authortarianism

They should weave some baskets.

>5 scoops have been deposited into your account

It's likely just allergies for you

Thanks ...Big Guy!

Does it have anything to do with travel? Because I took a two week trip to Texas from Illinois late january and got my shit wrecked. My friend told me theres black mold in the air or something, it started as a bad cough with a ton of citrine phlegm and progressed into a flu so bad I couldnt keep water down. Fuck, I wouldnt wish it on anybody.

it was either that or continue the process toward sharia law.

it was a no win scenario

we'll probably end up with both

Wisconsin here. My dad was hospitalized with pneumonia and my mom has been very sick for over a week.

>respiratory issues
>only in America

It's called being fucking obese

Shit Trumpcuck voters believe. No health care for you user.

>bow down
>no mention of the Bogdanoffs
I need to do some research

Convenient aren't they most of these conspiracy theories?

This might be another engineered flu strain that's gone out of control.
Probably to force more people to get the flu-vaccine.
The problem is that it's probably going to mutate in the wild and become something very bad.

>c h e m t r a i l s

but not you of course

Your source?

I got your source right here
*grabs crotch*
:3

-stabs you in the balls-
I said BACK THE FUCK OFF?

*teleports behind u*
now what :333

>it was a hologram
I'm sorry master. This is your last yahtzee.
>snips your carotid arteries

You still suck your boyfriend's cock

Me too, I went through Houston airport, and a while later I was coughing so hard I felt like vomiting, and even pulled a muscle from coughing so hard

Lefties literally aren't allowed on Veeky Forums
It's impossible to be fit and liberal
There are articles about it
Back to redit

I'm also in Ohio.
I think the end is nigh.

Don't worry, plenty of right wingers also think you're retarded.

Hell Trump probably thinks you're retarded.

Currently on day 9, got checked up by the doctor on day 4.

Symptoms: Sore throat (so bad, the doc swabbed for strep which came back negative resulting in a flu diagnosis), Unbreakable 6 day high fever, Painful Productive Coughing, Chills, Extreme Fatigue, Congested Sinus's

With prescribed cough syrup (gonna make lean later) of Promethazine, hall cough drops, afrin nasal decongestant and motrin, the sore throat, sinuses, and fever have gone. The weakness and dizziness is still going on tho, hope you boys get better soon

>what is sickness

Won't believe it until I see some sauce.

no user it's some super cold he's going to die in 5 days :O

Fever AND chills? My friend's cousin had fever and chills at the saem tim and died

good thing i've gone cold turkey from heroin a dozen times years ago, so if i catch this it'll be a walk in the park.

What is it this time? SARS? Bird Flu? Some other *cataclysmic* disease? Wake me up when millions are dead.

It's word of mouth. Many people are talking about people they know that are getting it. I know a few who have it personally.

>he doesn't eat his own boogers for maximum immune system gains

I am jealous of your preparations junkie user.

*tips MAGA cap*

>millions of dead Flyoverstanis
>mexicans and muslims immigrate in because Trump's stupid ban is unconstitutional
>they fill up the midwest and turn it deep blue
It's like poetry, it rhymes.

>sharia law
>votes for the guy whose VP wants the christian version of it
>literally the same thing with less falafel

Pence
>I personally don't agree with homosexuality but we are not going to do anything about it

Libs
>LITERALLY CHRISTIAN SHARIA OMG KILL ALL INFIDELS

i think we all do this or at least should

>implying you can snip arteries when u're ded

oh user
it appears that you merely killed my protégé
perhaps...a demonstration of real power is in order
what is a man? a miserable little pile of secrets
but enough...talk have at you!

Why do I read that entire image every time

I know what it is, I already know it's pure autism in its most refined state

Fuck I hate this place

Everyone is just describing the flu, or even just a bad cold. You guys realise it's winter in the Northern Hemisphere right?

Also, I still note the lack of sources or evidence. Like I say, convenient.

Where is your source OP?

I hope so! I slept much of today. Throat is still scratchy, just a SLIGHT amount of phlem (ew). My fingers are crossed.

Agh, I don't want to dieeee

stay away from the coasts (aka important people)

That is literally what killes people during the spanish flu old people with weak immune systems did not die young adults with strong ones did

Shareblue this is the wrong board you faggots

>Vote against their economic interests
>Implying I don't benefit from Trumps tax plan
>Implying I don't already have better healthcare and am relieved that I won't have to pay into a system that I don't use

just wait and use cough drops

i hope my bitch ex whore dies from it, im glad i moved

>They mocked me for eating my boogers
>Now they choke on vomit in their sleep

Who's laughing now huh?

>inbred trailer park trash hicks

It's

>rural and suburban retards

Sort your memes out.

>Not grabbing pussy in a Trump thread

Honestly.

I have such an overwhelming fuck everything immune system that i have severe crohns. Id like to see the virus try.

I'm sick in Ohio too and I mean really sick. I feel like I have every illness known to man. ⭐

>because Trump's stupid ban is unconstitutional
>unconstitutional

commies will twist your words to imply you're Satan and are trying to Shoa them again.

Worm tablets you moron.
I took those once every 6 months. Makes them crawl straight out your asshole or die.

I switched from Crack back to coke. Cleared up the cough but now I got the sniffles.

Should I just start banging it?

:((( It's still just in my chest. Not a lot of phlegm. Throat is slightly scratchy. My breathing is more shallow and my mouth was dry af this morning. Also had weird ass dreams. Cried on the phone while talking to my mom and she got pissed (•~•). I need 2 get better asap. I plan on babysitting my little sibs at home with weekend and i dont wanna infect them.

It's okay I think we all secretly hate this place

>tfw developed a cough not too long ago

Have been noticing this a shit ton in the PNW
Any validity or just bait?
>post sauce

I've had this for about a month now. It started as a basic cold and quickly became a nasty sinus infection/head cold. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. I'm starting to feel better though after getting a ton of rest today. I think you'll be okay. Although I also had crazy dreams at one point if I could even sleep

RUSSIA HACKED OUR IMMUNE SYSTEMS

Late last week I got a sore throat and have been coughing up mucus. Sore throat is gone but I'm still coughing up lots of mucus and blowing my nose. Am I gonna live?

Yeah, but you're going to be coughing your lungs up and tired as fuck for a few weeks.
So...be prepared.

What makes you all think it's transmitted through the air? Air is probably the less likely if the agent is really fungi.

Iam liberal as they come and I lift heavy fucking weights and have a harem of sluts

Stfu you stupid trailer park faggot

>tfw I had this a few years ago and everyone thought I was crazy and now they are getting it and I'm just looking around like "oh? not feeling well?"