Is there a real-life Gattsu build guy ? (or for all i care it can be a gal as well)

is there a real-life Gattsu build guy ? (or for all i care it can be a gal as well)

>Gattsu
kill urself my man

It's fucking "Guts" pure and simple, the author himself told weaboos to fuck off and it's just "Guts"

That pic the core looks off.

Post more of his physique it actually looks similar to mine just more total lbm.

If Klokov's too big a goal for you, there's always LaughingAvengersMan.

Eric buugenhagen from metal n iron is the closest

then he shouldn't have fucking written his name as gattsu

pic on is reference for front and back

Get your girl fucked by your enemy and cut off your arm
Ez

Gutts is my idol

is this past the natty limit?

Guts is a 10/10 but Kenshiro is 11/10.

That's just a consequence of how the japanese language works. It's still "Guts" you fucking weeb

>calling other "fucking weeb"
>while arguing how to write a fictional character's name who is in a manga
are you even serious

lots of dudes look like this.

guts is drawn as a very tall very cut guy with well proportioned muscles.

So tell us your height, and we can figure out roughly what weight and bf you need to hit. You will need to do steroids, but only after a few years of building a base of muscle.

Martyn ford

Nip words almost always end in a vowel

i'm 5'11"(182 cm)

>not asking to look like the best character

105kg with 5-6% bf will get you close. Guts is around 3-4% but that's not healthy to maintain.

Just do extra shoulders and core, and stop working your legs when they are big enough. Five years of dedicated training and 3 cycles of the juice and you'll be there.

Griffith did nothing wrong

Don't forget to get burns on over 2/3 of your body

griffith is a fucking faggot desu

of course he was gay for Guts

doesn't mean he did anything wrong

6'1ish(184cm)

DELETE THIS

>Guts is around 3-4% but that's not healthy to maintain.
no he's not you body dysmorphic nigger, at 3-4% you look like a nutsack like pic related. He's min 8%

liking chink comics has little to do with being a weeb.

acting like you're a zipperhead based on shit you learned in a comic because you like cartoons means you're a weeb

this includes pronouncing shit like a faggot when the author has stated otherwise.

all the guys you referred to in your post would be 25-35 kg lighter at that height/bodyfat/look though

not a single >90kg guy there, especially not at 5-6% bodyfat which is bodybuilding competition mode. 3-4% is delusional Andi Münzer came close and he died

how do you know OP isn't pronouncing it correctly, but using the same romanization as in the manga?

because he used the same romanization as in the manga, meaning he thinks of it as gattsu instead of guts.

Yes sadly.

fuk m8

I'd say Klitschko is pretty spot-on, he's tall, wide and jacked. Also hits pretty hard.