Tfw haven't been able to go to the gym for 3 weeks because sick

>tfw haven't been able to go to the gym for 3 weeks because sick

Should I go to the gym even though I have a cold? I feel like 3 weeks is too long to go without lifting

not only do you get colds, but when you do they last 3 weeks?

forget lifting and focus on your shitty immune system

>3 weeks is too long to go without lifting
Why do novice lifters always believe their gains will evaporate if they stop working out for a couple of weeks ?

Yeah whenever I get a cold it always last at least 2 weeks of horrible coughing

Because people here are autistic and think if they miss a day at the gym or don't get protein shakes into them 5 seconds after lifting they won't make any gains

For me its more a fear if I miss too many days I'll let it become a habit

You only have to go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week to make gains, unless youre a competing bodybuilder you don't need to go 4+ times a week

But I like going 5 times a week

Stop being a giant fucking pussy you retard. You could easily work out with a cold.

Post your physique.
They only people who recommend stupid shit like working out when you are fucking sick are newfaggots

This

Doesn't it take 2 months or something to have a significant effect on strength and aesthetics?

>3 weeks because sick
>a cold
There's something wrong with you.

You shouldn't work out if you have a fever. If your fever is gone and you're just coughing or have a stuffed/runny nose, by all means keep working out. You'll just be a bit miserable.

My colds are always way worse than anyone else I knows

It really sucks tho desu

Is your English also way worse than anyone else you knows?

Iktf bro mine last week's because my immune systems fucked because I'm stressed out 24/7

>3 weeks
nigga, you dyin'
Enjoy your tuberculosis.

What are you stressed out about?

Having no money, shitty job, gf bitches constantly, no car and have to walk for hours a day even in snow storms

Did you get a GF before a car? You fucked up

Are you going to school?

Was your GF always bitchy or?

I'm not going school I can't afford that and ive never been able to afford a car and she's always bitching about not enough money to have any fun

GFs are expensive bro, didn't you hear all those stories about girls liking money? It sucks

Yeah I'm definitely not dating again after this one, I can't even afford 15 dollars for protein powder

for protein powder

I can't even afford to go to the gym even with the financial assistance program they have there which makes it 25 a month

Do not go to the gym until you are 100% healthy. I was injured myself for about 6 weeks. I know it sucks, but you will make every so much worse.

You just need to get a better job, I was in the same situation as you, shitty job + GF = poor can't even eat myself, now I don't have one but I can eat

Is this sex good at least?

Do you want to risk making the cold worse and missing even more weeks?

Yeah the sex is good but I can't take much more of this being flat broke right after getting paid shit

Don't go if you're sick it'll make the illness last way longer m8

Yeah it fucking sucks, it got fucking annoying because I couldn't do too much with my friends, it would be like hey want to watch a movie and I'd be like let me see if I have cash, glad I'm single right now. Miss the sex though

I need a better job

Yeah man I don't know how the guys who've been at my job for 25+ years can live like that. They make the same amount as me

I make like minimum wage, how much do you make? I know some people get two jobs, but I don't want that

I make 12.80 an hour and minimum wage here is 11.50 I think. I work 60 hours a week 10 hours a day and I'm thinking of getting a Sunday job