Question for big guys out here : do you think you could take down an experienced boxer with average physique?

Question for big guys out here : do you think you could take down an experienced boxer with average physique?

for you

No chance a manlet like that can put up a fight.

if you have a screen, you obviously saw the guy terrified of getting caught by bjornsson.

well hafthor is 6'9 423lbs and conor is 5'9 154lbs, of course he was afraid.
im talking about average physique boxer, so like 5'11 200lbs and I doubt that any /fit user is even nearly as big as hafthor

this If theres a HUGE difference in size and weight Id put money on the big guy with a couple of stipulations

Im 6'4" 250lbs I think I could take on Pacquiao cause hes only 5'5" 144lbs. But only in a street fight like scenario where I can grapple and take cheep shots (id give myself a 6.5/10 win rate). But in a regulated boxing match, Even with my size advantage I doubt Id stand a chance. But against someone like Conor I wouldnt stand a chance in either scenarios - The size gap wouldn't be enough to overcome his skill

Why would Pacquiao let you grapple him?

Also, imagine the cheap shots Pacquiao would use on you, man. No rules, it means that he could use any cheap shot he wants and use your weight and height against you.

I'm sort of fit, but I'm really only starting to lift now.

Also, just over 7 feet. Have been in a few bar fights with fit manlets (hot headed sand niggers since I live in the shit hole capital Oslo) and have taken them every time. Easy.

Superior Norwegian genetics.

I think one guy did mma. Could take most guys. Honestly the height and weight diff makes it easy.

In boxing, no. My cardio sucks and the gym I work out in has a ring. On a weekly basis some fuck hueg power lifter for a laugh steps in the ring and gets his shit wrecked by some pudgy little Mexican.

My, with my current physique vs. a smaller boxer? Fuck no, he'd probably knock me out after a few swings. I'm big, but average height and I have no idea how to defend against the strikes that hes practiced a million times over.

Hafthor vs. McGregor, though? If they were both fighting for real (they weren't even close in the video) Hafthor would snap McGregor is two. not because he has any idea how to fight, but because he is literally over twice his size. He could literally pick him up and throw him to win, or the obvious strategy of making get to a grapple and crushing him. The man is a freak. The difference in size is too great in that particular case.

Nice hoverhand

his hand is on his hips senpai

Not a hoverhand. It's against his waist.

anybody with some BJJ or wrestling background could do it desu

if he can't fight on the ground he's fucksville unless he brings friends and they kick you in the head

Does it really count as hoverhand when his arm isn't wrapped around her? Hes resting it on his hip.

Theres a certain point where size trumps skill. But it is a blurred line, too many variables to consider. There are fight advantages both to being heavy (obvious strength and possible reach advantage) and to being light (typically smaller, better stamina, quicker on their feet). You can see this in the video OP posted where conor and the big guy spar, conor is bobbing and weaving while the big guy is trying to pin him down. If the big guy managed to grapple connor in any way it's 10/10 over for him unless he can squirm out. All conor can do is run around and throw cheap shots or try and catch him off guard. The size difference is just too much.

>Japan, Russia, England
>GAY PRIDE
>Ethiopia, Sweden, South Korea

lol, seems legit

McGregor is one hell of a fighter but he stands no chance against The Mountain man, he's just too huge and too strong

>5'11" 200
>experienced boxer
Probably not
Even though I have martial arts experience I'm only 5'8" 165
If I absolutely had no choice but to take a guy like that on, I'd try to use my wrestling experience, shoot on him, and go for a fast submission like a calf slicer to stay away from his fists, or an RNC if I could outmaneuver him on the ground