A Gallon of Water

So, how many of you people religiously follow the 'Gallon of Water a Day' thing? How has it been working for you? I've been keeping up with it for about two weeks now; I certainly noticed improvement with cardio, but maybe that's a direct result of the hard running I've been doing...

Others have noticed skin improvement -- not that I've had skin issues, to begin with, though.

Anyway, back to the original question: Have any of you experienced hard evidence of improvements with the system? None at all? How, if at all, has it impacted you?

Helped immensely on my cut.

Did you skin feel tighter, or did it all just washdown faster?

Did you continue it while bulking?

I always drink a gallon a day at least. Just throw some sugar free crystal light in or some lemon juice.

when you're hungry, drink.

I spend more time pissing on the clock at work than I've ever spent before so that's good. I'm being paid to pee because I drink so much water

My pisses felt better I can tell you that much. Idk about the skin. I still drink a lot of water but I stopped measuring. I probably do a solid half gal most days and more up to a gal on the others.

Yeah this. I did like a big meal and a little meal and water for every other urge.

A gallon of water a day will actually help in so many ways it's not even funny.
Espescially on a cut/diet.
But you'll have to take in a decent amount of sodium and other nutrients because you're going to piss/sweat/breathe them all out during heavy activity and day to day living.

How do I know I'm getting what I need? Especially if I fast every other day?

Skin cleared up, helped on cut, pissing every 10 minutes

I did it for 2 months. I still drink a lot of water but I reduced from the gallon because I didn't like having to piss all the time. It only got worse whenever I'd be out drinking with friends. I'd have to go after every beer it felt like.

I drink 6 liters of water daily

These.

It also reduces my underarm sweat (I have hyperhidrosis) and it helps keep me acne free.

I drink half this. I could do more but I already piss every few hours. I have a really small bladder it seems. On my ride back from the gym after drinking maybe one litter I have to stop twice to pee

>every few hours

I would kill for that. Drinking a gallon of water over the course of a day makes me go every 30-60 minutes

Well that makes me glad I'm not alone here. I wake up twice a night or so just to piss.

Woah does it really help with underarm sweat? I'm a sweaty fuck during the day, and it sucks cuz getting more Veeky Forums makes the problem worse. On a hot day I can work out, shower, and be drenched after walking 10 minutes to my department. Shit sux

Oh yes it does. Trust me, I live in Florida- I know all of the best tips to staying cool. Water is essential. I usually start off my day with 1/4 of a gallon before I even leave the house

Should I be sipping on water or milk if I'm bulking?

I'm doing a gallon of sips per day

What the hell is wrong with you?

MILK?

I mean... I'm quasi lactose intolerant. To me that'd be a death sentence. The second I take a few steps running or bent for a squad a brow river would flow from my asshole like a muddy niagra falls.

stay away form milk!