Redpill me on almond milk. Been sippin it for the past two weeks, tastes gud...

Redpill me on almond milk. Been sippin it for the past two weeks, tastes gud, half the cals of regular milk but dont know...

Dont know

Unless you're lactose intolerant, you're better off drinking 2% (or 1% if you can stand it). I think it's 10 or 11g protein per serving. I almond and soy milks tend only have 1g

I'm cutting

So why are you drinking calories?

Way better than milk imo. The only argument against almond milk vs regular milk is that it doesnt have fat or as much protein if youre bulking. But id rather get my protons elsewhere anyway

have to pour something milk tasting over my cornflakes my man

Why are you eating cornflakes?

>cutting
>cornflakes

Why not just eat an egg (or two)

100 calories for 1 cup, cals in, cals out

I do unflavored unsweetened almond milk with vanilla whey. Super good. It gives me sense memories of those vanilla pudding cups I would eat as a kid.

>cals in, cals out

Lol I remember believing this

Mix in some almond flour with almond milk, it's delicious

It's a good liquid to use for shakes when cutting

ketofag pls kys

Is carrageenan being bad a meme?

It tastes good but its basically nothing + a little bit of fat

I don't know why you would drink this on a cut regularly

Almond milk, not being milk, is therefore fucking garbage. Water is the only thing you should drink

>inb4 WAAAHHHHH !!! :(((( WATER DOESN'T TASTE GOOD!!! :(((((

Fucking hang yourselves poop butt ass motherfuckers

The "gum" inside the ingredients is said to have some amount of gut inflammation. Probably not a problem for most people.

I'm also on a cut and wondering where to get calcium?

I drink unflavored almond milk because it tastes way better than water in protein shakes. I'm not concerned about the calories, wish it had more protein.

I had to stop drinking regular milk because it started giving me nightmare cystic acne on my jawline, took me eight months to figure out what it was and now I have terrible scarring.

If you're not allergic to regular milk in some fashion, just drink the regular milk.

Apparently it's really bad for the environment

I was drinking it a lot for acid reflux.

Turns out it was giving me gas.

Really bad gas.

It's thick, non gmo, more nutritious then calf formula and thicker. It's alpha af.

Usually throw a scoop of protein in half a cup.

get off my board REEEEEEEEEEE

I like rice milk, personally.
its basically just a bunch of glucose and starch but its yummy and goes great in smoothies, mixes well with protein powder too.

Great for bulking.
The problem is it comes in plastic containers. Doing a fair bit of research I have discovered that pretty much anything with plastic in it as a food container has xenoestrogen leaching issues.

Its the lead poisoning of our time. Not just BPA. All plastics.

read the fucking ingredients. that shit is full of carrageenan. just make your own with two ingredients

you are better off just eating some almonds than drinking what is mostly water with added sugar with some almonds mixed in

Good source of calcium and if you need milk for something, e.g. breakfast cereal, it's definitely the way to go.

Cow's milk has hormones in it that can affect the human body adversely. Chief among these is estrogen and IGF1. Having too much estrogen in your system increases your risk of certain types of cancers and IGF1 makes cancer cells grow faster; talk about a one two punch combo. For years, people didn't believe that the hormones from cow's milk could be absorbed by the human body. Now we know better.

Yeah, it's called science, you fucking idiot. Read a god damned book and fuck off with your retarded ketofag meme bullshit.

Because corn is the best crop and wheat is the worst

wut??? soy milk has like 8g of protein per cup

I know what you're talking about and it's not, the data was skewed by not comparing it to the water usage of other produce