Red pill me on Vaping

Red pill me on Vaping.

It works to stop smoking. It's still nicotine, but it doesn't make you smell shitty, fuck up your lungs (as bad), and stain your teeth. If don't already smoke, don't pick it up.
Don't be a fag and make it part of your identity. Use it sparingly, outside and out of sight.

I prefer to call it Jewping

Its one of the best ways to pick up women.

Come on op, don't you want to be a part of the in group?

i do it, not in public settings but I do it. I like them, the flavors are nice and the nicotine is great without killing my lungs. Everyone I personally know who makes fun of them always wants to hit mine. If you want one just get one, who gives a fuck what others say. You can be a sikkunt and still vape.

/thread

They are healthier than cigs, but just as enjoyable imo. If you get one, don't get one of the small ones, and definitely don't get a disposable one, because those are shit. The cheap juices don't taste that good, except for the menthol flavoured ones, because you can't fuck up a menthol flavour.

I vape but don't tell anybody because it's so embarrassed

>that first vap

Used it to stop smoking. You can reduce nicotine intake to zero over time (took me about 10 months) without "breaking the habit". Then, once clean, you decide to put the thing away and are done with smoking.

I know this ain't the place for this, but can anyone recommend a good, not so expensive vape (under 100 usd). I've just started saving and want to buy my dad something for his birthday and seeing as he doesn't want to stop cigarettes I figure its gonna at least be better for him( I think the cigs are fucking his teeth up).

Enjoy fucked tastebuds

t. ck

The cigs are fucking his everything up. I don't do it, but I hear the snoop dogg one is good.

Anyway, don't vape if you don't smoke already.

I haven't smoked in 5 years.

I miss nicotine it's a great drug.

Prob useful as an appetite suppressant if youre cutting

Does vaping fuck with your lungs enough to affect your cardio?

Ain't wanna go anywhere near that stuff, but my old man has smoked for 20 years. 20 years of i'm gonna quit next year mentality. Seeing as vapes are ""a bit"" better, why not try?

Vaping is cool.

Nothing wrong with it

/thread

Good way to get you to quit smoking, since A. it reduces your nicotine intake so it's easier to gradually reduce, and B. the social stigma you'll deservingly receive will make you want to put it down forever, and the harshness of cigs after vaping will keep you away from tobacco for good.

Fpbp as usual

stimulants such as nicotine and caffeine help to prevent dementia in later life

hey I have that same one

bought it for like $40 from a vape shop right down the street. kind of expected affleck to be able to afford something more expensive

Does anybody here do this? Its super popular where I live (LA). I went to a dinner last night and 7 of the 9 people had one, me included. I got it for free so I do it and it keeps me occupied at work and suppresses hunger.

The "Juul" is super small and convenient and the tobacco flavor is great

i dont vape and i always thought ppl who do were fags

but then i passed by some1 vaping and damn the flavor smelled pretty good

i vape and drink beer 24h7

less retarded than smoking, but more gay

I never understood the need to inhale any kind of smoke t b h

fpbp

not smoke, but vapour

smoke, vapour, mist, fog, steam, whatever

It's comfy and "in" now.
Just got my new tank today

i never smoked really, didnt like the taste.

but vaping, oh god, it's fantastic. and you can do it inside, no horrible smoke stains too

How'd you get it for free?

look up the nic mL on it. its fucking terrible. its a pack a pod basically. quit that shit

MUH DICK

I unironically sip and vape, it's the best way to start the day.

Eleaf IJust S. It has the advantages of big vapes, but is relatively cheap, because it has no advanced features like a temp or wattage controller. Costs somewhere around $35.

Mouth fedora

If you're literally so addicted to nicotine it's either smoke until death or go mental by giving up, then they're a life-saver.

There is still plenty of (unfounded) stuff around saying they're "bad" for you, but nothing solid as yet. Basic fact is they're infinitely better than actual smoking, which is more or less assured to give you fatal illnesses over time.

They should be celebrated and encouraged, as they will literally save millions of lives in the long run. I know loads of people who could never give up (call them weak-willed if you wish, and I'd agree) but it is what it is - the fact they've actually found something that satisfies their weakness without the almost certain risk of cancer/heart disease/lung disease, means they're pretty important for the future of those addicted to nicotine.

Yeah it's pretty sad that the kike governments try to ban it using nonsensical reasoning like "the fruity flavours make it appealing to women and young children".