Get Veeky Forums

>get Veeky Forums
>nothing changes in regards to women
>still a loser
maybe just maybe

its about personality

no shit retard. I lift cuz when I fuck a girl I want to look like greek god.

Anecdotal evidence. Maybe you're just an autistic fuck that no one likes. Doesn't mean that getting fit doesn't make social interaction easier for 99% of the population.

Kill yourself

>when
t. someone trying to get in shape thinking itll change shit

>(you)

I'm a fat sack of shit rn (been bulking for 7 months) but my gf loves my body might have a mild feeder fetish wonder if i can get as big as the OPs image

cut for summer?

nah bulking till I can bench 3 plates, squat 4 and dead 5

I'm really tall so I don't look that fat with clothes on, but once u take them off i become a mess

>gf
you had her before you started lifting
you know its true

It's not ONLY about personality you stupid loser. But you are right about one thing, nobody wants to be with a stupid loser. Maybe fuck one if drunk enough.

It's about EVERYTHING you do, every piece of the puzzle matters. If the majority of your pieces will be disgusting and ugly, then the whole picture will reflect that. If the majority is attractive, then you will pass. Nobody cares about a flaw if everything else is acceptable and nobody cares about perfection if everything else if unacceptable. Do you understand what I say?

Maybe you have a good body...but maybe you are still a dirty motherfucker with extreme acne, glasses, ugly hair and stupid clothing style. Or maybe you just have a shitty personality, just like Elliot Rodger did. It actually sounds like it, you whiny faggot. Stop whining and start improving yourself. It's like you expect that every women will start sucking your dick out of nowhere just because you got a nice haircut at the hair salon today and you look better than usual.

>you had her before you started lifting

incorrect

your nips are weird

me at the back

>hfw he tells you he lifts 300kg but it turns out its his stomach

the big thing about getting fit is that girls will give you a chance to show how awesome you are instead of being repelled by you at sight.

And there are legitimately attractive women who want to fuck dogs and eat shit. In the age of the internet of course you can find proof of single individuals loving fat lards and wanting their cheese dicks.

It's a fetish, it's not normal attraction.

wats the sauce for this?

source

well I dont, cuz is not

The will to kill myself gets stronger everytime I look at that pic

4 u

that looks hot, whats the sauce for this?

That is hot because of self inserting.

Women actually tend to like a bit of fat
Being too cut is seen as feminine or vane (especially if you live in, say, the southeast US)

There's a fine line between bear mode and fatass though

Your body looks hot, don't get fatter though

>Implying I'd want to be with a girl that would want to be with me if I looked like that

y-you can't stop me

source?

i like watching woman be degraded.

I've heard a lot of girls say they want a fat guy

>>Implying I'd want to be with a girl that would want to be with me if I looked like that

this is basically my problem all around.

>Tfw when the only time i had i girlfriend was when i was fat

y'all got some serious self-image problems

I'm just saying I wouldn't want to be with a girl that found a fat fuck like that attractive.

you wouldn't want a girl that likes a man for his personality?

>b-b-b-b-bugh I doon hav da self imag issues!

No, because "I'm a lazy fuck who can see I'm morbidly obese but have no self motivation to change myself" is a major red flag for personality.
How are you supposed to work on improving a relationship if your partner can't even work on restraining himself from eating burgers all day?

Alright, go ahead and marry some girl that sits on her morbidly obese ass at home all day playing videogames while living off welfare and neglecting basic hygiene.
>b-b-b-bugh she has a kind heart bro!

be honest with me why did you start lifting? was it to get a girl? revenge?

I want to stay healthy and fit
I want to have good posture / muscle balance
I enjoy self improvement
I want to look better, both for myself and other people
And I have self image issues :^)

But I still wouldn't date someone who was obese, and thats not "muh self image issues xDdd".
I wouldn't date someone who was well below average intelligence either and I'm not insecure about that.

>>>Implying I'd want to be with a girl that would want to be with me if I looked like that
thats what you said friendo

you plebs need to stop hiding behind getting big as a honorable thing, its obvious nobody happy with their life lifts for fun, unless its to help a sport (a hobby)

Yeah, what I meant by that was I wouldn't want to be with a girl that would consider someone with complete lack of self control and motivation to be a potential partner.
Obviously I don't look like the guy in the pic so it's not an issue.
What's wrong with wanting a woman with normal standards instead of someone who's completely desperate / easy?

dis faggot commenting on nips lmfao

sorry for those unaesthetic stretch marks